Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

How Many Guys Can Do This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Guys Can Do This? (62480 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / How Many Guys Wanna Suck Dat Tin That Is In Between My Legs / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Mboi: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
All these guys saying it's wrong, they can't do it, one said it's for jobless men, your comments show you people are still growing up.
Helping ur woman to loosen her hair is a sign of understanding, love and being part of your woman's life on love's ground. You can do it just to while away time or to kill boredom. For example on weekends maybe Saturday evening after lunch, little rest, then your woman with your help loosens her hair and walk down or drive her down to a nearby saloon to wash the hair, thereafter you both hang out and return to the house much later at night. It doesn't make you a less of who you are. Real men do such and still get the much deserved respect from their wives or woman. Everything depends on orientation, how you people started and how open you are to each other. Women love and respect men who are real not those who always claim with every little thing @ their disposal that they are Men. Spending all you money on ur woman or always try to show her you are a big boy does not make one a real man.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Rubyventures: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
I don't see anything wrong with a Guy making his woman's hair. Sometimes we let our backwardness and pride hold us back. I know men who make their daughters and wife's hair and even do it better than women. No wonder this country is stuck in the Victorian era and such rubbish topics come up on front page.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by JVgal(f): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
My ex is Gud @ it, fortunately for me then, he is a stylist
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Kbs468(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
prettymina:
I wish I have som1 that can do this for me embarassed
hmmmn. l like your hair though
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
Miss kedike...NA who snap Chidinma and and flavor
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by eminent007(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Kayoski:
Any lady that loves this certainly loves a jobless man of which I ain't one..

You are a myopic fellow and I smh for you.
You are as unromantic as a stone. Even stones like pumice are more romantic than you are.

I pity your wife to be.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by onyowo(f): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mehn the guy in the pix is cute!!!!!! His contact pls
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by pcaliphate(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
"Every hairstyle I plaited for her was a hit back to back, from didi to weaving to shuku to allback & base... Yet the babe still waka comot... Mtschew, Gorimapa ti take over....
Babe: Bros if you want the hair, you can come and loose it...."
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by smoby(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
ernesty20:
We dnt do it here in london
for yea mind grin
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by muhakeem(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
DonUjay:
I don't Plait Girls Hair? I Pull their Hair from Behind and Spank their But.t cheeks
Lol . . bahdt guyss
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
mccoy47:
Only if her hair smells nice and it's lice free
Na wa ogrin
It's part of the love we talking about.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by DaPhilosopher(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
Done it times without number!
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Masculity(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
prettymina:

here is one
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by sammyj: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
Why not. Love to do this !!! grin grin grin cool
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Odunharry(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Do ko...Some yeye gals will come and say its love
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Kayoski:
Any lady that loves this certainly loves a jobless man of which I ain't one..
Chai!
gringringrin
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Evicsholar(f): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
I cut dad's n my bro's hair though i didn't learn barbing so i see no biggie wen a guy does it for his lady indoors, its kindda romantic.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by elumtee: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
it's nothing, that might be his occupation. wat do u think?
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
donTbone:
And whats the big deal? undecided

I did it for my mum and sister, so hers wont be hard! wink
Ose
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Don999: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
UKPAI25:
This is me and my Madam,i did it n ll still it do again,she the love of my life,anytin for

Mr Romantic, i sure say u dey wash her bra & panties too tongue
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by SOPIGO: 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
U wish u have a jobless guy.
prettymina:
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Affegott(m): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is no big deal. Would do it gladly for my spouse or daughter in my spare time.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Takim107(f): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
For all the guys saying trash here...u lack common sense....but we the ladies wash, cook, clean, for you even f**k your bended d**k yet you can't touch our hair..Some say if it's clean they will....are your cloths clean or your house? You know what for all those saying trash You have one advantage over me: you can kiss my backside which I can't...at least do that with joy.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by ATERI(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Interesting questions on Nairaland. Would you cure your girl-friend that falls sick if you are a doctor? Would you repair your girl-friend`s car if you are a mechanic? Would you do her hair if you have a salon? We are all in the mood for rhetorical questions today, I guess.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by bluecircle470: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
In a serious relationship and as a wife i will do it again n again.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by donTbone(m): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

Ose
Adenike...omo'badan, abi?
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by tansho(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
mccoy47:
Only if her hair smells nice and it's lice free

Bro don't be angry. Na dat type you dey carry?
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by jamesjoel142(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lol she go dey pay me monthly salary ?
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Justiyke4u: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
Henycymama:

what's d difference between loosing n plaiting?? Nija guys no dy romantic atal
the difference is that when her friends compliments the hair she will gladly tell them that is her hubby or bf that did it
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by johnson232: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
Blyzz:
if you can't do it doesn't mean others can do it. don't judge people mainly by their comment, some are just commenting for comment sake! perhaps, a person like you may carry out other hidden responsibility for your wife.
My brother, the comments u see here are most times reflections of the poster personality and ideologies....

I know men do demeaning things to please women, but plaiting a woman's hair, is way out of it....

I really don't think is something to be proud of....
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by livinbygrace: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
donTbone:

Sorry to call you a NINCONPOOP!

The thread is about my woman not man. Ask questions before you judge.
You know nothing about my family! undecided

If you can barb you dad's hair, ion bloody care.Am sure once you make him go bald,
he z gonna think twice b4 giving his head to you!

Can you swerve now please! angry

Stop justifying nonsense.Does doing dis justify loving or caring for a woman?Only Jobless and lazy men have time for dis.You can as well ask Dangote,Otedeola or Adenuga to be plaiting there women"s hair.Rubbsh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.