Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

How Many Guys Can Do This? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Guys Can Do This? (62464 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / How Many Guys Wanna Suck Dat Tin That Is In Between My Legs / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
DonUjay:
I don't Plait Girls Hair? I Pull their Hair from Behind and Spank their But.t cheeks

Rotflmao
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Comments like this are one of d reasons I luv NL grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by livinbygrace: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
livinbygrace:

Stop justifying nonsense.Does doing dis justify loving or caring for a woman.Only Jobless and lazy men have time for dis.You can as well ask Dangote,Otedeola or Adenuga to be plaiting there women"s hair.Rubbish!!!
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by islandmoon: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
i do that a lot for my ex, even help her shave her honey pot hair, but she left me for someone with American citizenship.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Smartguy001(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Yes I can, is even interesting wen u start doing it...is fun wen am not really busy with work and am at home with my woman
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Fraih(f): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
I love it a lot. Pry5 gals taught me how to plait in d sch I once taught after nysc. I love touchy and tender relationships but unfortunately 90% naija girls are too hardcore crazy to be tender.
RadicallyBlunt indeed smiley
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by lukB4lips: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
Doing this does not mean you are jobless. You can do this at your leasure. I do it for my wife. I log her dredlock, polish her nails, mani-n-pedi-cure and massage. REAL men treat their women with love.

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
johnson232:

My brother, the comments u see here are most times reflections of the poster personality and ideologies....

I know men do demeaning things to please women, but plaiting a woman's hair, is way out of it....

I really don't think is something to be proud of....
kk, it crystal clear. but shud i say it individual differences, maybe. one just has to try something sometimes, it takes nothing from one. I mean sometimes, base on bond!
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by DJEhimond(m): 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Is this not Chukwudi the he-here dresser? Dude is attending to one of his client. He's only doing his job.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Fraih(f): 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
donTbone:

Sorry to call you a NINCONPOOP!

The thread is about my woman not man. Ask questions before you judge.
You know nothing about my family! undecided

If you can barb you dad's hair, ion bloody care.Am sure once you make him go bald,
he z gonna think twice b4 giving his head to you!

Can you swerve now please! angry
Gbam!!!
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tnk God my woman no get head. sorry, hair.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by livinbygrace: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
islandmoon:
i do that a lot for my ex, even help her shave her honey pot hair, but she left me for someone with American citizenship.

Upon all the shaving and plaiting she still left you for Americana!!Fact is that no matter what you do you cant please a woman.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Simplefaithy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
prettymina:
I wish I have som1 that can do this for me embarassed
. bring ya head here. #holdsPickingComb&Ilarun#
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Kayoski(m): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
eminent007:

You are a myopic fellow and I smh for you.
You are as unromantic as a stone. Even stones like pumice are more romantic than you are.

I pity your wife to be.
I pity ur generation yet unborn...

if it's paining u that av got my own opinion.. u go jump inside lagoon or better still hug transformer..

Ode
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by ladycomfort(f): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
taiocol:
Only at Night in MY ROOM
. See your mouth
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
My boyfriend is an entrepreneur, goes to the office by 8am and comes home 7. I hardly see enough of him let alone time for him to plait or loose my hair. It makes sense now why my ex did it when I was with him, he was both jobless and broke.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by aNAIJAFAN(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
ernesty20:
We dnt do it here in london
Hee?? U wey dey chat from ur village in Imo ..
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Kayoski(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:
Chai! gringringrin
wetin do u ?
u chop shit...
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by maestroz: 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
prettymina:

i will humbly oblige you.

i am an INTERIOR decor, i decorate the inner hair more than the EXTERIOR. A trial would convince you.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by donTbone(m): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
livinbygrace:

Stop justifying nonsense.Does doing dis justify loving or caring for a woman?Only Jobless and lazy men have time for dis.You can as well ask Dangote,Otedeola or Adenuga to be plaiting there women"s hair.Rubbsh!!!

oh oh! really. I pity you. What i know is... your dad is never romantic with your mum!
#endOfDiscussion

If helping my WIFE(nt gf), to do her hair is Joblessness...
Then i wanna remain jobless for the rest of my life. You know why?
Cos if i dont love her, i wont do it.
if she doesnt love me, she wont allow me
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by kade4u: 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
There is nothing too much for your babe if and only if you love to do it.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by livinbygrace: 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
donTbone:

oh oh! really. I pity you. What i know is... your dad is never romantic with your mum!
#endOfDiscussion

If helping my WIFE(nt gf), to do her hair is Joblessness...
Then i wanna remain jobless for the rest of my life. You know why?
Cos if i dont love her, i wont do it.
if she doesnt love me, she wont allow me

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by shut(f): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lol
What's wrong with young people of today, I wonder if you people even know what you want.

As for me, I don't see why anyone should be jumpy over this cool
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by donTbone(m): 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
livinbygrace:

How old are you?
What has that gat to do?
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by SHAIBULIAR: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
woman wrapper and iranu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by lexxyrule(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
You guys claim who does this for her woman is jobless, yet you spend hours following trends here and updating timely on other social networks.

Who's fooling who? How busy could any man have been to have not make time for himself. The truth is if you work 24hours a day, 7 days a week and 30/32days a month, even if you earn billions of naira. You're a save to yourself.

Who doesn't want a love life, who doesn't wanna do what he/she finds fun in. To some it's useless, but to some it's lovely...and just cos you can't doesn't mean those that do it are jobless. They are just making time for that lady that matters.

Behind every successful man......
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by timmy7(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thank God say na cartoon you sef put... wink

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by precisionindepth: 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
I love it a lot. Pry5 gals taught me how to plait in d sch I once taught after nysc. I love touchy and tender relationships but unfortunately 90% naija girls are too hardcore crazy to be tender.
This is really good.
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by sage2(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
Shebi I must know how to plait hair first?
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by lexxyrule(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
To make matters worst. Many of this du-mb a-ss night suck thier woman and play with the pussy's hair and don't feel that's wrong. Yet they be forming they can't plait or loosen her hair.

Guys, grow up
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by vroom(m): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
kingstylo01:
I know ladies will love this because every lady dreams and fantasize about a guy who will be there for her, cuddle her and do all sorts of things for her. However, I think you'll be taking it too far if you expect your guy to engage in plaiting your hair (as shown in the attached pics). So guys, can you do this for her because of love?

Guy I love this ur pic so much,i tried downloading it it's not showing, how can I get it pls
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by pastorbullet007(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
prettymina:
At ur service ma'am
Re: How Many Guys Can Do This? by Olushauneddy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
70% of Nigerian ladies would love to have it done in the saloon so that they can gist about the trending issues in Nigeria and overseas among themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.