Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,444 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

My Very First Night As A Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Very First Night As A Prostitute (2518 Views)

Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Very First Night As A Prostitute by fbtowner(m): 9:25am On Jan 13, 2016
MY VERY FIRST NIGHT AS A PROSTITUTE

If anyone had told me, Dora, five hours earlier that I would be dressed like a first class 'runs babe’, in a room with a fat old man; the owner of a gigantic protruding tommy, I would have argued to the moon and back.

It was as though Tessy knew I was officially the ‘most bored person’ on earth. That beautiful Friday, she called to say her school mother had invited her to Lagos Island for the birthday party of a rich man, scheduled for that night and she wanted me to come along. Tessy had a way of making me come alive. We had been friends from the first day we met and having lived with her all these years, I grew to crave and cherish her companionship. She was a free bird; obviously a party girl and the only thing that would make her not attend any party was school exams. Lucky for her, we had finished exams on Tuesday with few practicals left for the coming week.

Incentives attached to being present at the party included meeting with influencers and top politicians of the country, lots of cash and many more. Enticing? yeah, but all I really wanted was fun in the company of friends. So, even as such outings aren't my thing , I agreed to join. At 10pm, a red Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class was waiting to pick us. This was part of the arrangement for the gig; everyone is cared for from the very beginning. Gaily dressed in a black sheer tube dress that barely covered my boobs, butt and other parts of my fair-skinned body, we joined the driver. We arrived at the venue a few minutes before 11pm. Upon seeing the dressings of other girls, I was glad I dressed the way I did even if my parents wouldnt recognise me

I noticed there was no man that could conveniently fall into the class of the word ‘young'. Big old men and many young girls were everywhere but still, I was not bothered. As we moved more into the night, Tessy drifted away from me to the company of two men and later, she was gone. I concluded she had gone to the other side of the space with her newly found friends. While I was doing my thing alone, my eyes got in contact with a pot-bellied man for the third time. I watched him move towards me in his white agbada. Looking at him more closely, it seemed as though his attire was made with more yards than required; he appeared so large, short and puffy. Since my dress barely covered my backside and my boobs, the man must have been drunk with the imagination of the other parts of my body he couldnt see. We took a seat alone then he introduced himself as ‘Wonderman’ who later turned out funny and I thought he wouldn’t be a bad friend for the night.

After a while, we moved towards the rooms down the hall which was getting deserted with few people left in pairs. I tried Tessy's number but it was switched off so I decided to follow “Wonderman’ as he was my last resort. When we got in, I was amazed that my jaws almost dropped. The room was obviously something I have never seen in my entire life. It almost would fit the discription of heaven; mighty bed, all white and no stain. He went straight to the bathroom and returned in his underwear. I had seen a few Nollywood movies with this kind of scene and it was almost like one was about to play out with me being the star actress. my heart started racing faster than necessary. His face had changed. He was no longer the person I had been with. The expression on his face and his body movements all suggested he wanted himself deep inside me. His hands made for my boobs and… I was freaking hot with that that I no longer was sure what exactly I wanted. I began enjoying the guilty but sweet feeling. Then in a click, my senses returned. I quickly picked my bag which I had dropped carelessly on the floor and rushed out of the room.

It was close to midnight, but I managed to get a taxi straight home. After taking my bath, I played the scenes all over again. I confessed to myself that I know I might never get to see such a room ever in my life and that I truly enjoyed the part where he fondled with my breast, then I told myself, “Dora! that’s exactly how prostitution starts". With that, I sneaked into my blanket and slept off the remaining part of the night in a wonderwoman style.

WHAT EXACTLY WERE YOU EXPECTING?

Posted by Uzezy Arure

http://uzysapphire..com.ng/2015/12/my-first-night-as-first-class-prostitute_26.html

Re: My Very First Night As A Prostitute by donTbone(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2016
angry
Re: My Very First Night As A Prostitute by gamaliel121(m): 9:28am On Jan 13, 2016
Oloshooooooo
Re: My Very First Night As A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 13, 2016
undecided
Re: My Very First Night As A Prostitute by chronos: 9:38am On Jan 13, 2016
A

(1) (Reply)

Why Are MOST Nigerian Girls Like This??? Bloody Hell!!! / . / This Babe Gave Me Her Wet Panties To Sniff. See What I Did. (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.