Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? (1649 Views)

Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More / Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by mamagee3(f): 9:36am On Jan 13, 2016
Hi all, my car was involved in a wreck and we picked up the mechanic to fix my car and for no reason she began telling the mechanic that she pays my car insurance and pays everything for me. It looked liked she was purposefully trying to humiliate me.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by Captain1Nigeria(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2016
Are u the one paying it or she is the one paying for u .I see nothing wrong in her telling people, I hope u start doing sumtin to pay 4 ur Bill

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by Mrbigman1(m): 9:44am On Jan 13, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my car was involved in a wreck and we picked up the mechanic to fix my car and for no reason she began telling the mechanic that she pays my car insurance and pays everything for me. It looked liked she was purposefully trying to humiliate me.

What do you think?

She just told you to get something doing

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 13, 2016
TrapLORD:
That's because you're a furking iidiot.

Thank me later.
This her own pass idiot. She's foolish. She has her own car and u she's talking of humiliation. Come to naija and learn hard thru poverty.

6 Likes

Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by obiorathesubtle: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2016
undecided I think I underestimated the level of your retardedness

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by Walexsammy(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2016
mamagee3:

What do you think?
try to ask why she acted that way? she might be angry with u
Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by cruzita(f): 9:55am On Jan 13, 2016
so what's the big. deal
Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by firstking01(m): 9:55am On Jan 13, 2016
You still think you are a kid right??, no wonder @dis age ur still eating mummy tank u...mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by nerdfrost(m): 9:57am On Jan 13, 2016
Ure not even happy ur mum cares about u undecided at least she pays all ur bills and ure complaining. If she decides not to now,u'll still complain. Mssttcheew. Abeg who get beta tin to talk about.

And the Frost descended on her! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by thorpido(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2016
If she pays your bills,then she pays your bills.
You ought to wake up and leave mama's b.reast now.You. Should start doing some jobs to take care of your own bills.Your. Mom shouldn't be feeding you,fuelling your car,paying your insurance etc now.
Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by mamagee3(f): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2016
thorpido:
If she pays your bills,then she pays your bills.
You ought to wake up and leave mama's b.reast now.You. Should start doing some jobs to take care of your own bills.Your. Mom shouldn't be feeding you,fuelling your car,paying your insurance etc now.
I'm working, it's just that I'm still in school.
Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by mamagee3(f): 10:15am On Jan 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I think I underestimated the level of your retardedness
Just as I did when you stole my photo and posted it on your profile.

Thieving b@stard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by obiorathesubtle: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2016
mamagee3:

Just as I did when you stole my photo and posted it on your profile.

Thieving b@stard!
lipsrsealed
Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by mamagee3(f): 10:24am On Jan 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed
Yeah, shut up you thief!
Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by obiorathesubtle: 10:29am On Jan 13, 2016
mamagee3:

Yeah, shut up you thief!
really? undecided smh.. All these tramps

1 Like

Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by mamagee3(f): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
really? undecided smh.. All these tramps
Yeah exactly, stealing two timing cheap criminal!
Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by Exponental(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2016
sell your mother. use the money to pay bills.
Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by thorpido(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
mamagee3:

I'm working, it's just that I'm still in school.
Well demand less from her.Keep your expenditure mainly within your income.Manage what you have.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by laundryking: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
Your clothes need your attention too take advantage of our 20% discount this janauary,to start your new year feeling fresh and looking smart all year round.
#LAUNDRYKING Not just a laundry outfit,we are your fabric care professionals.
For enquiries,free pickup & delivery pls call:08162259669,07011162336,08162814732,08131380848
Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by K9blunt(f): 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
mamagee3:

What do you think?

Babe typing from experience (somewhat) its not OK at all to be leaning on your mother at your age. You need to get something doing or that's how you'll keep being humiliated by your mom.

Your mother may not know she is humiliating you but deep down she feels hurt that you are not financially stable and she must have envisioned her life that at this stage, she should be enjoying her hard labour , but seeing that its the contrary she's getting, she's frustrated.

Finally check your attitude at this age of yours you should be like a guest of burden, you shouldn't be comfortable at all, you're an individual, your mom has limited control over you, therefore you will be behaving in ways she cant stand.

Try to understand and do something about it.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by tomdon(m): 2:39am On Jan 19, 2016
what's the humiliation about your mother saying what is the truth.
if you're not yet up to the age of doing it yourself, then u have no cause to be ashamed.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Tries To Humiliate Me By Telling Everyone That She Pays My Bills? by Badgers14: 8:12am On Jan 19, 2016
mamagee3:

What do you think?

Where do u stay?

(1) (Reply)

Fear Grips Wife As Nigerian Man Buys Iphone For Housemaid / I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again / Is It Just My Family That Is Dysfunctional Or Every Other Families Are Like That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.