Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? (6590 Views)

I Luv Her But I Don't Think I Can Marry Her Because...... / Does Sucking Of Breast Increases Brest Size? / Why Do Guys Think Being Called Sexy Means U Wanna Fcck Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by SexyCeline(f): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Sure it does. Also, it goes a long way to show her you ain't selfish and would go any length to get her to cloud 9... #punny_sucking_dudes_rockz
Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by Ibrochaka(m): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
SexyCeline:
Sure it does. Also, it goes a long way to show her you ain't selfish and would go any length to get her to cloud 9... #punny_sucking_dudes_rockz
plssssss give me a chance let me suckkkkkk.....
Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by iykedare(m): 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
midehi2:

grin she is missing o, guy give it to her jor, if it irritates you, tell her to do proper wash up cheesy

when your mate will be like 'baby fart on me plsss, am going gaga here, it smells nice' cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dirty girl.

**pukes**
Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by Ibrochaka(m): 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
SexyCeline:
i love sucking!
Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by midehi2(f): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
iykedare:

Dirty girl.
**pukes**
cheesy tongue
Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by Nikkyparadise(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Oma307:
Silly question

u b jumping chicken who ask u b4

evry sucking was a hit 4rm back to back
abi ur brain d use FUN- BACT A
Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by Nikkyparadise(m): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
NemzySeries:

Hehehehehehehe....u must b refering to dat long 1 dat can fit into dat 1.5litre coke abi

my own na Over 4.5oooohhh n Win both halff
Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
U don vex
Nikkyparadise:

u b jumping chicken who ask u b4

evry sucking was a hit 4rm back to back
abi ur brain d use FUN- BACT A
Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by NemzySeries(m): 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nikkyparadise:

my own na Over 4.5oooohhh n Win both halff
Hahahaahahaha...ur mata ne b here
Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by Kasimaramma2(f): 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nikkyparadise:
She was lyk "If u cnt go down on n suck mi dry den u dont really luv mi"

#Confused.....

pls advice me what should i do
you are d most foolish boy that has existed on the globe(forgive my manners, insultin you was inevitable)

dont take you lips near there

1 Like

Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 14, 2016
Nikkyparadise:

#Confused.....

don't just suck drink that juice boy, then use ur tongue and flog her clitoriss
Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by Qualer: 2:09am On Jan 14, 2016
Fraih:

Amen!

amen! so if I offer you lickus-kpeckus you will say no?
Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by Qualer: 2:11am On Jan 14, 2016
SexyCeline:

that's my kinda gyal... so when are we having a 'suck-it' party ? cheesy
Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by macho44(m): 2:30am On Jan 14, 2016
Nikkyparadise:

#Confused.....

Nna Ehn!, Beware of PUSSY FEVER ooo, its 5x more deadly than LASSA FEVER.http://adielem.com/2016/01/08/choosing-the-right-attire/
Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by Dicman: 4:36am On Jan 14, 2016
Beware ab dis rat posion
Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by cooooooks(m): 5:42am On Jan 14, 2016
It's a matter of equality. If you want some, you've got to give some.
Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 14, 2016
No lol doesn't mean you love her. Even ashewos get their pucee licked doesn't mean the customer loves her.

Tell that chick put her head between her legs and suck her own pucee.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by Lumiaking: 7:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Adanna28:
No lol doesn't mean you love her. Even ashewos get their pucee licked doesn't mean the customer loves her.

Tell that chick put her head between her legs and suck her own pucee.
[color=#000099][/color]. Ada u r on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 14, 2016
Lumiaking:
[/color]. Ada u r on point
[color=#000099]
Nothing do you dear wink
Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by LordAdam: 8:05am On Jan 14, 2016
Come on dudes and dudettes, our sexual preferences vary wildly.

First, the lady is placing the OP in a tight spot, which I think is not fair. Some people are not into cunnilingus and it's fine. Some ladies would rather pull a trigger on you than have you explore their twats. If you want it and your partner think it's weird then there are better ways to get him to do so than try to blackmail him with the classic "Don't you love me" line.

@OP, it seems you would be willing to experiment. If you can, go ahead. Don't try to use your tongue to do magic just yet, just give her the satisfaction she yearns. Baby steps first (this can serve as a pointer--http://www.yourtango.com/200941066/3-cunnilingus-tricks-shell-crave). If it doesn't feel right after trying it, don't force yourself, talk to her.

Many have a warped idea of this whole love and sex thing; that because A likes it, B must too; which is often not accurate. Communication is the key.

All the best in your relationship.

-Lord
Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by Nikkyparadise(m): 8:19am On Jan 14, 2016
LordAdam:
Come on dudes and dudettes, our sexual preferences vary wildly.

First, the lady is placing the OP in a tight spot, which I think is not fair. Some people are not into cunnilingus and it's fine. Some ladies would rather pull a trigger on you than have you explore their twats. If you want it and your partner think it's weird then there are better ways to get him to do so than try to blackmail him with the classic "Don't you love me" line.

@OP, it seems you would be willing to experiment. If you can, go ahead. Don't try to use your tongue to do magic just yet, just give her the satisfaction she yearns. Baby steps first (this can serve as a pointer--http://www.yourtango.com/200941066/3-cunnilingus-tricks-shell-crave). If it doesn't feel right after trying it, don't force yourself, talk to her.

Many have a warped idea of this whole love and sex thing; that because A likes it, B must too; which is often not accurate. Communication is the key.

All the best in your relationship.

-Lord

tnxx bros

u get sense wallaiii
Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by Nikkyparadise(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

you are d most foolish boy that has existed on the globe(forgive my manners, insultin you was inevitable)

dont take you lips near there

heyyyyyy
e b lyk say u no know say d cus my mouth abi..

at ds age u no even stil get sense

u running ur mouth lyk person wae dey fence him brain

#sleeping Fool..
Re: Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? by Jewelnutch: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2016
Any girl that commented on this thread has had her punnani sucked dry. Some girls don't even have any lubrication left in their stuff.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? / Wizkid & Others Toilet Selfie (Pic) / How Long Would It Take Me To Learn Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.