Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie (7033 Views)

Bare BOOBS & BIG ASS : South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves(photos) / CEO Of Ass & Boobs, Nollywood Actress With Big Breasts Dances With Bare Boobs / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie by ucheb2000: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2018
These viral photos show the embarrassing moment a 'father' caught his daughter showing off her bare boobs while posing for a mirror selfie in the bathroom.
In the photo, her 'dad' can be seen watching her through a crack in the bathroom door.

See full photos https://onecornergizt..com/2018/08/these-viral-photos-show-embarrassing.html

Re: 'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin

The man go wonder if naim born that girl
Re: 'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie by haywire07(m): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2018
Right from time, females have nothing to offer.

Unfortunately, the Beauty they used as a selling point is no longer valid, since even an ugly girl can appear beautiful under the guise of makeup.
Now, what they have left to offer is nudity.

I wonder what will happen when nudity is no longer in vogue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie by sirusX(m): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2018
haywire07:
Right form time, females have nothing to offer.

Unfortunately, the Beauty they used as a selling point is no longer valid, since even an ugly girl can appear beautiful under the guise of makeup.
Now, what they have left to offer is nudity.

I wonder what will happen when nudity is no longer in vogue
It's all for the gram

We are going back to the days of Adam & Eve

Wearing clothes would be yesterday's fashion

2 Likes

Re: 'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie by haywire07(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2018
sirusX:

It's all for the gram

We are going back to the days of Adam & Eve

Wearing clothes would be yesterday's fashion
Whether for the gram or not, it doesn't invalidate what I wrote earlier

3 Likes

Re: 'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie by sirusX(m): 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
haywire07:

Whether for the gram or not, it doesn't invalidate what I wrote earlier

I never said it did. You raised good points as some ladies use their body as a meal ticket

1 Like

Re: 'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie by Kastonkastroll(m): 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
but what is the father looking for in his daughter's bathroom in the first place? Na real wa ooh grin
Re: 'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie by kimanirose: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
the man go nearly kill the girl
THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF A SATISFIED CLIENT WHO MISTAKEN TRANSFERRED N490,000 INSTEAD OF N49,000 FOR HIS WEBSITE PROJECT

In the exact words of Mr. Etim, CEO of Cobos Shoes – A PortHarcourt and Ghana based Businessman

‘I was astonished by the swift and efficient customer relation in giving me a simple but professional website and importantly thanks for your integrity, after making mistake of paying N490,000 instead of N49,000 which was suppose to be 70% for the job, my money was reversed within an hour. With the fact that I have not been to the office before since I only read your advert on Nairaland forum’

Sincerely, you guys deserve some accolades. Nice job, pls keep it up.

CEO, Cobos Shoes’

We are a next generation Web, Mobile & Training Solutions, Multimedia Designs and Digital Marketing outfit that is rooted in innovation and drive – with us, ICT connects business solutions. We don’t walk; we run. We dream, and then we do. Our ideas are limitless, but our results are purposeful. Bigger still is our collective pursuit of positive change – the innovations that will move business and brands forward in new and exciting directions.

SERVICES INCLUDE:

- WEBSITE/ECOMMERCE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT
- ONLINE/DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING & MANAGEMENT
- GRAPHICS & MULTIMEDIA BRANDING DESIGNS
- ICT TRAINING & RE-TRAINING

If you are still a doubting ‘Uncle Thomas’ in the word of Union Bank, then we can’t help you!

Avoid Development Quacks that. Contact us now and get service/training deliveries we GUARANTEE you cant get anywhere else at same values!

Re: 'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie by mytime24(f): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
Na her sugar daddy
Re: 'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie by mytime24(f): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
Na her sugar daddy hope cheesy
Re: 'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie by kazyhm(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
but what is the father looking for in his daughter's bathroom in the first place? Na real wa ooh grin

....and what does this mean ?
Re: 'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie by sunnymix: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
He didn't caught her cheesy grin
Re: 'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie by sunnymix: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
mytime24:
Na her sugar daddy
na you know undecided
Re: 'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie by JFT24(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

See question. U mean in his own house and his daughter bedroom?
Re: 'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie by Guapismo: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
How do u know that the daughter has a bathroom to her self
Re: 'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie by MrAnele(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
Perv dad caught peeping on Daughter..... is anoda way of interpreting the picture......
Re: 'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie by omokiri5(m): 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
How is this news?

Pls Nairalanders, I'm a graduate that needs help to get a keke maruwa to ride. Kindly check details on my signature. Thank you
Re: 'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie by wagazala: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
That father looks like Ian Wright. grin
Re: 'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie by Bloooody(m): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
The father looks turned on.

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Carnival Turns Into A Kissing Competition(photos) / Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? / How My Pastor Sucks Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.