Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Sex After Traditional Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex After Traditional Marriage. (8724 Views)

Things You Only Learned About Sex After Having Sex (17 Photos) / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / After Traditional,She Still Insist She Cant Have Sex Until After Church Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex After Traditional Marriage. by Anamelechi: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2009
I did my traditional wedding last three months, still preparing for the white wedding.My problem is that i can't deny my husband sex. I fill guilty each time we have sex because my mind is telling me that it is wrong. My question now is, is it a sin to have sex after one's traditional wedding.
Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by smooooooth: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2009
traditional marriage is the real marriage, so its okay to start having sex with him

the white/church wedding is just formality and show off as far as i am concerned.

marriage shld just be your family consenting to it, getting your parents blessing

and the man paying the bride price which is done in the traditional marriage.

thats why i prefer, traditional, then court.

1 Like

Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by Rogo: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2009
my dear you can carry on with your life, free your mind. without the traditional marriage your wedding cannot holding because if family says no that is all.

any type of wedding church wants to give you take.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by Bolarge(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2009
What's the point going for a church wedding then if u're not ready to abide by the tenets of the Christian faith?

U have done the traditional wedding then chikenna. Have all the sex in the world. Why bother about a church wedding?

If u however claim to be true christians, with the intent of still going before GOD in the presence of the people of

GOD to exchange marital vows, then sex prior to this is fornication.

1 Like

Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by kaghoe(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2009
why, why, why, why, why are we so RELIGIOUS in this country.
Lady gets married and wonders if she is committing a sin by sleeping with her HUSBAND, that has been joined to her, according to TRADITIONAL RITES, which is enough. just because she has not gone to the church yet,
the bible says, MY PEOPLE, not the people of the world, MY PEOPLE, GOD'S PEOPLE, perish for lack of knowledge.

honey please, enjoy your marriage and open your mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by luxoire(f): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2009
wait until some ppl come and start telling you you are sinning!!!

infact you do what is right between you and yuor God and if you feel that way - then talk to your husband - and see his point - he might support you, or comfort you and help set your mind at ease
Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by smooooooth: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2009
Bolarge:

[b]What's the point going for a church wedding then if u're not ready to abide by the tenets of the Christian faith?[/b]U have done the traditional wedding then chikenna. Have all the sex in the world. Why bother about a church wedding?

If u however claim to be true christians, with the intent of still going before GOD in the presence of the people of

where in the word, did they say u must exchage vows in church b4 marriage.

abraham, jacob, isaac,  all went to the woman's family, performed the task given

and took their wife, i think jacob had to 14years for his, that was the rite to be performed.

kaghoe:

why, why, why, why, why are we so RELIGIOUS in this country.
Lady gets married and wonders if she is committing a sin by sleeping with her HUSBAND, that has been joined to her, according to TRADITIONAL RITES, which is enough. just because she has not gone to the church yet,
the bible says, MY PEOPLE, not the people of the world, MY PEOPLE, GOD'S PEOPLE, perish for lack of knowledge.

honey please, enjoy your marriage and open your mind.

abi o, and your leg too.
Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by Bolarge(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2009
smooooooth:

where in the word, did they say u must exchage vows in church b4 marriage.

Who says she must have a church wedding? Why is the traditional wedding not enough?

That's why I said. .
Bolarge:

U have done the traditional wedding then chikenna. Have all the sex in the world. Why bother about a church wedding?
Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by Kx: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2009
I think what matters here is the guilt u feel.
Since ur conscious tells u its premarital sex and its a sin,
I advise u wait till u do the church wedding
Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by smooooooth: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2009
Bolarge:

Who says she must have a church wedding? Why is the traditional wedding not enough?

That's why I said. .

oh sorry, didnt know we on the same path. smiley
Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by omorewa(f): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2009
Well i think it's a sin having sex before marriage, but okay after traditional marriage however the issue now is, was the marriage sealed with a prayer from a PASTOR AND BOTH PARENTS.

1 Like

Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by biola44: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2009
wink
Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by argent(f): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2009
Bolarge:

What's the point going for a church wedding then if u're not ready to abide by the tenets of the Christian faith?

The traditional wedding was before the devil abi?
So as a christian if I dont go to church before getting married, then it means I have not exchanged my vows before God? Please, God is not confined to a building called church.
@ poster
As long as the traditional wedding was carried out with the consent of both parents and done in the presence of God (God is everywhere), why not.
But, your conscience is telling you otherwise follow your conscience as long as your husband understands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by fizzybaba(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2009
The traditional wedding was before the devil abi?[i][/i][b][/b]

am dying of lafter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by touchmeder: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2009
I fill guilty each time we have sex because my mind is telling me that it is wrong

its ur mind u have 2 work on nothing any1 tells u here wil make any difference
Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by Adamuenero(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2009
This is why we nigerians africa in general keep having problems so after doing your traditional wedding you cant have sex with your wife. So the white wedding is more paramount than the traditional one. We nigerians have problem.

1 Like

Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by kaghoe(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2009
The traditional wedding was before the devil abi?[/b]

hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
correct babe. ARGENT, please what's ur favourite ice cream flavour, i wanna buy a large bowl for u
best comment in the house
Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by kolaoloye(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2009
Hmmnnnnnnnnnn, It is well.
Young Lady, the only one that can tell you the truth is your conscience.
I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by ifyalways(f): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2009
Anamelechi:

I did my traditional wedding last three months, still preparing for the white wedding.My problem is that i can't deny my husband sex. I fill guilty each time we have sex because my mind is telling me that it is wrong. My question now is, is it a sin to have sex after one's traditional wedding.
Na u get ur life cheesy
U need to know when u got married. . . . .when u said yes u wud marry him or when u walk down the aisle with him.
I started chopping kpankere the very day i agreed to marry him.
I hope u wont feel guilty if u guys make love on sunday mornings even after the church wedding?lol jk
Only u can free ya mind. cheesy
Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by spikedcylinder: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2009
What if someone does traditional wedding and doesn't have money to do white wedding? They wont be allowed to sleep together till they get the money?

1 Like

Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by axeman85(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2009
LWKMD.

VERY FUNNY. TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE OR WHITE WEDDING ARE BOTH FORMS OF MARRIAGE AND YOU HAVE BOTH BEEN JOINED TOGTHER SO SLEEPING WITH HIM IS DEFINATELY NOT A SIN. KAPISH.

U BETTER START SLEEPING WITH HIM BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE START DOING THE SLEEPING WITH HIME FOR YOU. .
Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by kolaxy(m): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2009
Should a white man/woman wait for 'black' wedding before doing the 'thang' after their so called 'white' wedding, What's wrong wiv u people gan sef, angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by Sissy3(f): 12:05am On Jun 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What if someone does traditional wedding and doesn't have money to do white wedding? They wont be allowed to sleep together till they get the money?

exactly oo.

@ poster, just make he's not getting the sex from another place while you wait to do your church wedding before sex grin
Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by debosky(m): 12:10am On Jun 20, 2009
Follow your conscience - if you feel something is wrong, resolve that feeling or don't continue acting while feeling guilty.

Too much religion and too little knowledge. sad
Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by fredrick3: 12:20am On Jun 20, 2009
So how many times una don Bleep?.because those people that have not any marriage ceremoney that are still fucking what are their sin?
Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by fredrick3: 12:33am On Jun 20, 2009
Bleep yourselves verywell and see if you can take 5months pregnancy to the altha.because i dont think your pastor/rev faada will see it .unless they are oversabis

1 Like

Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by OgidiBoy(m): 12:39am On Jun 20, 2009
I have a little question for all those that are in support of her having sex before the church wedding. What if the dude is in the US and comes home and they do the whole traditional wedding and they plan on getting married in church the next year, and what if she gets pregnant and has the baby before the church wedding will the child be considered a bastard ?
Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by fredrick3: 12:43am On Jun 20, 2009
Bleep yourselves verywell and see if you can take 5months pregnancy to the altha.because i dont think your pastor/rev faada will see it .unless they are oversabis
Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by Sissy3(f): 12:44am On Jun 20, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I have a little question for all those that are in support of her having sex before the church wedding. What if the dude is in the US and comes home and they do the whole traditional wedding and they plan on getting married in church the next year, and what if she gets pregnant and has the baby before the church wedding will the child be considered a bastard ?

why would the child be considered a bastard, while they are traditionally married?

the child isn't a bastard cox he/she wasn't born out of wedlock.
Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by OgidiBoy(m): 12:48am On Jun 20, 2009
~Sissy~:

why would the child be considered a bastard, while they are traditionally married?

I'm just saying because I saw it happen to a guy right here in Dallas. And when the dude when home the church was a little apprehensive on getting them married.

* I hate the word bastard too so I'm sorry for using it*
Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by fredrick3: 12:51am On Jun 20, 2009
KOLAXY I like you cos whitemen will never think blacks does anything right especially wen it concern nigeria
Re: Sex After Traditional Marriage. by fredrick3: 12:57am On Jun 20, 2009
so does it mean that TRADITIONAL WEDDING DOES NOT HAVE HORNEY MOON OR WHAT?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs A Guy Is A Virgin / Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS / The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.