Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours (8662 Views)

This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) / Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by ashewoboy(m): 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
yoruba girls, is he lying?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by ashewoboy(m): 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
A

1 Like

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by ashewoboy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
U

1 Like

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by ashewoboy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by Kriss216: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
From Yemisi (Give me head) to Duchess cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by Romanoff(f): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
Once you have someone who is always attaching money and grace quotes on whatsapp, na the yahoo boy be that.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by ashewoboy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Romanoff:
Once you have someone who is always attaching money and grace quotes on whatsapp, na the yahoo boy be that.

how you take know? you get yahoo boyfriendcheesy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by ashewoboy(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

All the news about ritual killings and Yahoo Yahoo are mostly from Yoruba people while Igbo are in the market making legit money......

Yoruba ronu

keep quiet. ritual is not tribal based.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by ashewoboy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kriss216:
From Yemisi (Give me head) to Duchess cheesy

nice name.

1 Like

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by longetivity(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Igbo are in the market making legit money...
Legit money like Drug trafficking?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by chatinent: 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
It's not sth about Yorubas.

It's everywhere.

No dey attach tribalism to a ubiquitous phenomenon.

9 Likes

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by MufasaLion: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
I'm gonna change my name when I start dating a "Yahoo Girl."

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by Romanoff(f): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
ashewoboy:

how you take know? you get yahoo boyfriendcheesy.

Na my younger friends dey ja mi si o.
Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by Nonexisting: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
But after the yahoo boys use them for rituals, their obituary will bear their original names like Mosun, Hassanat and Fausat.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by annayawchee: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
Mhiz cash money
OlowoSegunKay

5 Likes

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by Kharol1234: 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Olori dollaz
Cash trap queen
Mhiz billinz
Dollar queen

7 Likes

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by ashewoboy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
annayawchee:
Mhiz cash money OlowoSegunKay

you get them as girlfriends?cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by 9jaBloke: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
cheesy
Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by YorubaKing: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
cry
Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by Duru009(m): 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Mhiz Lizzy Gold

3 Likes

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
ashewoboy:
yoruba girls, is he lying?

No be only Yoruba girls, it cuts across all tribes, even the guys start bearing hideous names

2 Likes

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
MufasaLion:
I'm gonna change my name when I start dating a "Yahoo Girl."
person no even know your gender today na eve tomorrow na adam
Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by MufasaLion: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
EFCCAbuja:
person no even know your gender today na eve tomorrow na adam

How many gender identities have I claimed?

When and where?
Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
Not just Yoruba girls, but Nigerian girls as a whole. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Strapon

2 Likes

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
MufasaLion:

How many gender identities have I claimed?
When and where?
Based on some of your comments.
Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by Venerable612(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hahaha. Add to the list…

Maami Gold
Kini kan Pearl
His Queen
Maami wire

We have yet to see the irresponsibility of that generation.

Very greedy and poorly educated lots with their Is and Ams.

5 Likes

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by 1Sharon(f): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
Those are Igbo girls names
Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by ashewoboy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
1Sharon:
Those are Igbo girls names

Lies. you are from south west?

3 Likes

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by Goldbw122(m): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Na so

1 Like

Re: The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours by arthurwillia(m): 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nafisat Elecashmoney
Mhiz Lizzy pearl
Jo la de
Awon weyrey

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right to Have S*x With A Psycho-friend? / What Happening To My Boobs? (pics) / Why Ladies Don't Date Handsome Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.