Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

$2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 (35765 Views)

How $2.1 Billion Arms Money Is The Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 [must Read] / N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 by TheFreeOne: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2016
rhymz:
Your arguments are beginning to get repetitive and very pedestrian, let's argue with facts here, I just read the link you just posted apparently the link just confirmed what what the OP is saying, Dasuki never agreed to the amount the FG is peddling, instead he is arguing his innocence and pointing out the fact that they are concocting all manner of allegations and hopping it on him...... The man wants to have his day in court and the FG are frustrating that with propaganda and deliberate disobedience of court orders.

Put your arguments in perspective, even the EFCC while they are busy leaking out false information and stories to the likes of Sahara reporters, are only charging Dasuki for 13 billion Naira misappropriation which Dasuki is very ready to argue his case in court, he has continued to maintain that he is innocent until the Buhari government can prove otherwise, he us actually innocent.

And lastly, I am very much in contact with Metuh's people, any report that claims that he, Metuh had actually agreed to being a recipient of 400million Naira from Dasuki is a flat out lie, one of those kindergarten weakileak nonsense from Sahara reporters. We have heard all manner of preposterous stories about how Metuh chewed the piece of paper he was alleged to have written a statement on after realizing the enormity of his statement. Metuh is a lawyer and knows exactly the implications of agreeing or not agreeing to signing on any statements, he is not an illiterate or ignorant of the law to the point he would make rash decisions while in detention.

Any statement that is not coming out from Metuh's lawyers is a flat out lie. Here is what we know and this is from a reliable source, Metuh went on hunger strike for his rights to be enforced while in detention, Metuh is being denied access even by his lawyers and the EFCC are trying to wear him down psychologically to make a statement which he had refused to do until they charge him to court. Enough of this mafioso style of fighting corruption with force and propaganda, if the FG is convinced they have a case against anybody charge them to court and not fraudulently hustle a corrupt magistrate to rubber stamp an order to keep and abuse the right of a suspect.
Re: $2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 by peterjero(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=TheFreeOne post=41959741][/quote]
Bros Nigerians really do not understand the meaning of democracy the mafioso style seem to appeal to a vast majority hence the reason why the government is using it to score a cheap point. I wonder why the judiciary in Nigeria can't seem to be independent enough to work, I think maybe they rely on the executive viz the law enforcement agencies to execute their decisions.
NB : I like the way you articulated your points BTW.
Re: $2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 by kingPINN(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2016
theshadyexpress:

guy dont let me lose my respect for you, can you please show us the link where Dasuki said GEJ approved "2,1 bn dollars" for arms purchase?

for crying out loud if you want to support APC govt do it with pride and stop acting a script

The guy has lost his mind..
Re: $2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 by kingPINN(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2016
seunmsg:

Including funding of Jonathan's second term ambition right?

And how did your messiah fund his? Those living in glass house do not play with stones..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 by Myself2(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
maasoap:
Is it not funny that the truth is coming from someone on a faceless forum rather than from the people at the centre of it.
[size=18pt]
Who are "the people at the centre of it" as you termed it are not being allowed the media limelight the LYING LIARS are using to spread falsehood against them,the only way most of them can speak their mind is when charged to court,however the LYING LIAR govt of Bubu the go-slow "prime minister of western Germany" appear very unwilling to charge them to court,obviously because their lies and cooked-up stories against these men will blow open[/size]
Re: $2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 by pimpo: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Can't you read? He is GUILTY of corruption but can't be charged for looting the whole money. Those that participated will also be charged alongside. The FG has decided to prosecute them independently. This is common sense. Dasuki can be charged as conspirator to what goes to Dokpesi but he can't be charge for stealing what goes to Dokpesi. Dokpesi will be charged for that.

You have been employing insult and name calling to backup your claim. Honestly, this is a testament that you have weak argument.

If Dasuki and the DFA didn't refute the $2.2billion, I wonder what you base your premise on. Perhaps, a paymaster of yours is involved... Anyway, save that for the judge

Your argument makes no sense at all. Take this analogy for example:
- I steal 1million from a bank
- I give you 200k
- How much did I steal from the bank? 1million or 800k?
From your argument, you that received 200k is guilty of stealing that amount instead of just being an accessory to the crime. Would u accept this if we were caught?

1 Like

Re: $2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 by chyke4(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2016
Sir can u come to EFCC office and defend this your claim!!!!!!
snailspeed:

There is no such $2.2 billion and that is why GEJ came out in November to deny it outrightly. Neither GEJ nor Dasuki have admitted anything like that. You are seriously feeding from Lie Mohammed's pot there! GEJ has denied any such authorization and NOI said the same thing! You shouldnt bother arguing along that line. You will lose. You should ask yourself why the EFCC is unwilling to pursue the case legally but is resorting to all kinds of tactics to keep Dasuki for long periods of incaceration. All the monies that have been mentioned to have been collected by different individuals, including Dopkesi are monies from the NSA's office, not arms purchase money
Re: $2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 by luvinhubby(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
pimpo:

Your argument makes no sense at all. Take this analogy for example:
- I steal 1million from a bank
- I give you 200k
- How much did I steal from the bank? 1million or 800k?
From your argument, you that received 200k is guilty of stealing that amount instead of just being an accessory to the crime. Would u accept this if we were caught?
Very good question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers / Bidemi Bakare Disgrace / MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.