Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos (3108 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Answer My Question With A Question / Please Answer This Question With A Sincere Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by Emeraldcute(f): 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Assuming u wake up one morning and while
preparing
to brush your mouth, u discover that all your teeth
have
turned 2 pure GOLD, let's say (24 carat or so);
you
then went to a dentist who confirms to u that
each
teeth is
worth #15 million Naira in d market. How many
teeth
will u ask d dentist to remove 4 sale??
and which one exactly

like in the case of king midas

www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/everything-he-touched-turned-gold-myth-and-reality-king-midas-004120

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by Kaylexzy(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Stop imagining jhor!! undecided
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
I WILL REMOVE ALL OF THEM, before i will spend up to 5million naira i will get new white artificial teeth, all thanks to science.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by Emac34: 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Stop imagining wats nt possible
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by donTbone(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
I will imagine am awake! angry

grin

2 Likes

Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
Well the wisdom teeth is quite useless, so i will remove all of them.

1 Like

Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by JanuaryTempest(f): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
All of them. Why would I wanna look like a rapper? Nothing turns me off like a mouth with gold tooth/teeth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by nerdfrost(m): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
I'll remove half dats 16! I'll leave the rest!

Okay I don wake upgrin. But that dream make sense cheesy.

And the Frost descended on them! grin
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by AlexCk: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
All of them. Why would I wanna look like a rapper? Nothing turns me off like a mouth with gold tooth/teeth.
My "hypothetical " colleague grin
Well back to the assuming question grin, alll teeth will be off!!, will get myself a new set. Now back to reality. not possible. Hehehehe
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by utenwuson: 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
has ds particular scenario happen 2 any person b4? stop fantasising
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by JanuaryTempest(f): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
AlexCk:

Well back to the assuming question grin, alll teeth will be off!!, will get myself a new set. Now back to reality. not possible. Hehehehe

LMAO. Good afternoon smiley
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by AlexCk: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

LMAO. Good afternoon smiley
Good afternoon Ma'am. Hope u doing well. grin grin
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by IamLEGEND1: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
I be 2chainz ni?

I go pull everything komot jare,then use like 0.0001% of the money get artificials.
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by vault(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
How the fvck does a dentist know anything about golds?
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by kirchofff(m): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
Igbo boy like my self would remove all grin
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by Mobi47(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
the dentist would rather inject you with poison and hv those teeth for free ;Dthe dentist would rather inject you with poison and hv those teeth for free
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by Emeraldcute(f): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
utenwuson:
has ds particular scenario happen 2 any person b4? stop fantasising

it actually happened to a man in one of those days fairy tale, anything he touch becomes gold, if he touch plate, they become gold, twas as a result if a spell that was casted opon him

king midas
www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/everything-he-touched-turned-gold-myth-and-reality-king-midas-004120
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by Emeraldcute(f): 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
vault:
How the fvck does a dentist know anything about golds?

u saw the fun in a more critical aspect...the dentist was just assuming
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by Emeraldcute(f): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mobi47:
the dentist would rather inject you with poison and hv those teeth for free ;Dthe dentist would rather inject you with poison and hv those teeth for free

chaheee
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by Emeraldcute(f): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
AlexCk:

Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by Emeraldcute(f): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Emac34:
Stop imagining wats nt possible
it is in the fairytales
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by bqlekan(m): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
I will get it painted and continue my day to day activities.. at least I still need my head...
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by Emeraldcute(f): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
donTbone:
I will imagine am awake! angry

grin
it actually happened to king midas
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by donTbone(m): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Emeraldcute:

it actually happened to king midas
But it hasnt happened to me yet! undecided
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by Emeraldcute(f): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
donTbone:
But it hasnt happened to me yet! undecided
so prepare for that great awaking
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by donTbone(m): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
Emeraldcute:
so prepare for that great awaking
Only in my dream....

And if its about to happen, am gonna get an awaken slap
cheesy
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by Emeraldcute(f): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
bqlekan:
I will get it painted and continue my day to day activities.. at least I still need my head...

cheesy
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by Emeraldcute(f): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
donTbone:
Only in my dream....

And if its about to happen, am gonna get an awaken slap cheesy
cheesy
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by lanicky(f): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
See qwesshion grin

Na to remove all the teeth grin

I'll get new set of plastic teeth later.

It can't happen though...it can't. undecided
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by utenwuson: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Emeraldcute:

it actually happened to a man in one of those days fairy tale, anything he touch becomes gold, if he touch plate, they become gold, twas as a result if a spell that was casted opon him

king midas
it's pure fairy tale jst to gladden d mind
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by Mobi47(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Emeraldcute:

chaheee
abi na lie
Re: Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos by vault(m): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Emeraldcute:

u saw the fun in a more critical aspect...the dentist was just assuming

better be

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For New Friends / I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much / Lady Makes Fool Out Of A Guy With This Funny Method (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.