Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) (93965 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day / Backstreet Boys Or Westlife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by yemoxyl(m): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by yemoxyl(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
It's very common here
Especially when two groups have a beef going on,the club go sell well that day

I Saw one dip iphone 6 in a cup of moet undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by Chicagoesontop: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Deexxy:

Lool big time balling mehn. If you are the kind of guy that doesn't have your priorities right low self esteem will just kill you and you'll join them.

It's now so bad that the police have now left their major responsibility to be looking for yahoo boys upandan so that they can collect small change. Stop and search everywhere.

I was going to the club sometime last year with my friends and we were searched thoroughly. All the messages in our phones were checked from text messages to emails to Facebook and the rest. After everything we still had to part with over 5k despite being innocent.

Instead of them to go to clubs like this using under cover agents to fish these boys out. They will rather harass innocent people around,collecting money from them. undecided

I experienced the same sometime the stop and search officers held me, saw that i actually am not staying in Nigeria as per my passport, they embarrassed me, check my phones, asked me which hotel i lodge and how much drugs did i smuggle in, i asked them must one be a yahoo boy or a drug peddler before he can make it in life ? after all said and done i part them with 3k even though they knew and was sure that am clean, cos 2 of the men looked at each other and said to themselves nothing he is okay and the guy na big boy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by Herrmes: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
MrCork:

...sweery ..you telling me if I pulllup wit my £28000 (cash)range rover spot...u wunt jumpin?....since when as any black female Eva rejected a BALLET driving a range?..
Quit fronting Coz I can get you when..if I want!!
undecided
How did you get a range rover sport for £28000? That's quite cheap.

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by MrCork: 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Herrmes:
How did you get a range rover sport for £28000? That's quite cheap.

...cheap?....can you are Ford it?...you HOMEBASE PEOPLE mennn!! (No ofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by Herrmes: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
MrCork:

...cheap?....can you are Ford it?...you HOMEBASE PEOPLE mennn!! (No ofeense) undecided
I'm not gonna dignify that question with an answer, you wouldn't know what I can afford or not. And yes £28000 is cheap.

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
yemoxyl:
It's very common here
Especially when two groups have a beef going on,the club go sell well that day

I Saw one dip iphone 6 in a cup of moet undecided
WTF
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by dennistar(m): 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
Herrmes:
I'm not gonna dignify that question with an answer, you wouldn't know what I can afford or not. And yes £28000 is cheap.
cheap, lol cleary you don't know whats up, thats N8044048.25 and your still hating on others. Some nigerians tho, i pary God save us all
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by pinson(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
NEVER GO BROKE WHILE TRYING TO LOOK RICH.... NEVER!!!
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
donTbone:
Find out where their parent lives..
Then you know it would av been better
they were aborted!
angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oh laaaaaaawd!
Laugh don make me get 6packs muscles
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by lilreese: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
Yahoo boys
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by Herrmes: 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
dennistar:
cheap, lol cleary you don't know whats up, thats N8044048.25 and your still hating on others. Some nigerians tho, i pary God save us all
Lmao, nigger whatever you're thinking you're far from reality, I have no reason to even exchange words with you, not even explain my self, away with you.
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by dennistar(m): 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Herrmes:
Lmao, nigger whatever you're thinking you're far from reality, I have no reason to even exchange words with you, not even explain my self, away with you.
ya you don't so next time don't lie. Wannabie
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by Herrmes: 12:28am On Jan 15, 2016
dennistar:
ya you don't so next time don't lie. Wannabie
Okay, what you just said matters the whole world to me.
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by Vyolet(f): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2016
bluice2:

It depends: cheap clubs sell Moet Rosé Impérial btw 25 to 30k. On the average in most regular/big clubs it goes for 30,35-40k smiley
That's about 175k let's assume it was sold for 35k, the 35k is somebodys' monthly salary in some states.
Anyways, it is not their money so they can spend it anyhow.
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by mctowel01: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
kayjasper:
Some will say, their money their business right?

Will you ever see a son or daughter of Dangote, Otedola or IBB doing this in public? Or even privately?

I think it's a mentality for the immature or someone who never came across real money ever before!!!

Not Every Rich Man Is Indeed "Rich"!!
Is it your business? How does it affect you? Its their money, not yours, its their choice, not yours. Did they pour it on your head? The way you are ranting one will think you dont have your own personal problems to take care of. Morally speaking, you are not their mother and have no right to judge them. You are entitled to ur opinion, but learn to ignore and focus on ur own life.
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by GURION: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
kayjasper:
So these set of young guys decided to turn up in a club in Ibadan.

They decided to buy 5 bottles of Moet Champagne not to drink but to wash their hands and legs with all the five bottles!!!!

This is a common occurrence among most young guys in various night clubs across Nigeria.

Is this a Yes or a No?

What's your opinion guys?

cc. Lalasticlala, Dominique, Mynd44

Simple-minded, Local-champion wannabees
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by gudangvideo: 10:15pm On May 25, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad / Men Staring At Woman's Buttocks Publicly Lose Concentration. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.