Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy (7486 Views)

"Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by Horlawoomey(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2016
sayyid:
wen u ask her wat will she like to eat or drink and she says later

wen she comes to ur aous and sits down on ur bed. omo watin do ur chair?

wen u jst touch her and she com rest for ur body as if u draw her omo no dulling ooo

no b me type dos tinz oo

Professor, you are sighted.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by sayyid(m): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2016
Horlawoomey:

grin
Horlawoomey:

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by sparkleice(f): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
sayyid:
wen u ask her wat will she like to eat or drink and she says later

wen she comes to ur aous and sits down on ur bed. omo watin do ur chair?

wen u jst touch her and she com rest for ur body as if u draw her omo no dulling ooo

no b me type dos tinz oo
.smh.okay wat those that don't have chairs in deir room na? Pls there s nothng wrong sitting on the bed.I don't js know naija mentality? Everythng they read meaning to it.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by tony4u035(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2016
;DWat if they are chairs n sofas their and she still decides to sit on the bed! Probably dozed of within a second.
sparkleice:
.smh.okay wat those that don't have chairs in deir room na? Pls there s nothng wrong sitting on the bed.I don't js know naija mentality? Everythng they read meaning to it.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by lawnreigh(m): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
asadike:
Let's get it done, i want to fork u.
send me your contact so that we can talk better
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by Laveda(f): 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
asadike:
Correct girl grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by danbrowndmf(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
asadike:
osheeey baddest!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by okonji4real: 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
asadike:
I am available...bbm me on 228944A1
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by sparkleice(f): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
tony4u035:
;DWat if they are chairs n sofas their and she still decides to sit on the bed! Probably dozed of within a second.
that means she is upto somethng else.excpt there isno chair,no sofa.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by tony4u035(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2016
Kpom Kwem!
sparkleice:
that means she is upto somethng else.excpt there isno chair,no sofa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Has No Idea Whats Coming... / These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! / Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.