Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Experience With The Super Natural - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Super Natural (82637 Views)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost / Supernatural Is Super-natural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Keziehenry(m): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
i can c ur tommorow
can u tell me something about me
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
99billiondollar:
Mylordship, I got some things worrying me, you fit see for me
wats that?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Keziehenry:
can u tell me something about me
YEAH i can
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
wats that?

But you can see now
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by flokii: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
Have you ever had a supernatural experience? share your experience.

One i had was one night at about 11pm when i was out with my uncle, actually he took me to a club, on getting there i saw three ladies walking with their heads as in their legs are upwards and their faces were downwards, in fear i told my uncle, and on seeing the ladies he said i'm just hallucinating, well i know what i saw that day.

My other experience is seeing a machine rider with his head on his hand, gosh up till now i have stopped entering a bike. 'you can share yours. cc

those girls you saw are dead buh still roaming..

as for d bike own... i av no clue

henceforth I go dey check thoroughly b4 i enter

nawa o.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by SINNZ(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
richieroxy:
LMAO! !!!! feels like reality TV
That's the OP. He's a secondary school drop-out and a renowned gay
www.nairaland.com/2144338/chat-central-derailers-paradise-welcome/2081#37518035
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by haywire07(m): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:

One i had was one night at about 11pm when i was out with my uncle, actually he took me to a club, on getting there i saw three ladies walking with their heads as in their legs are upwards and their faces were downwards, in fear i told my uncle, and on seeing the ladies he said i'm just hallucinating, well i know what i saw that day.

My other experience is seeing a machine rider with his head on his hand, gosh up till now i have stopped entering a bike. 'you can share yours. cc

U need urgent medical attention.

In other words, oti n siwin

You are running mad and u have no one to tell u
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by kinxlink(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
cool
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by shumuel(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
shocked angry there have been many Threads created by truely gifted persons here on Naiarland and most never reached front page and this poo did sad its sad, really sad

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
lezz:
grin grin grin I shall perform e-exorcism on you. You think I'm your average Joe.

_Bitch my attitude on this thread has been consistent: all attack minded on the offensive. Smashing dimwits and spiritual puppets like you around.

Yours have been flitting. You came as a mature poster, I knocked the fakery outta your stinking mouth filled with dibia concoction.

Then you morphed into a vampire, thrusting for my blood, I poured holy liberations on you and you started your spiritual manifestations. Bwhahaha

Now you have become a prophetess of doom. Your vagina has been a stranger to a good _fuck. You're suffering from neglect and rejection

Ugly shrew.

Hehehehe when u get to Iruekpen, u would see a statue, it's the first thing u see when u enta the village! Beneath it has a woman with 7 snakes on her head believe it or not, those snakes symbolise 7things one of which is madness that can only be cured by another strong witch in uromi! U watch Salem right? U see how they deal with people. Your issue has been tabled, I have gone spiritual afterall this is a spiritual section, let's leave too much english. For insulting a royal daughter, you would run MAD! I'v made the call already,there's no distance in the realm of the spirit. It would take just 90days to seal your madness before u start manifesting, I have said you would eat grass! Wa la Ken, isemua a lue amin, uhu we mie rio, azen la gbie, oso no mue 7heads ki robuesue uhumon no se, e jesenkue! SEALED!!! You would look for me in the streets of lagos,thats a promise. #logged out
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sparkle777:
To think dat I read all thru to know much abt ppls experience supernaturally, yet derailers wont quit. I d wanted to share but.!
Smh.

Ikr!!!
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
SINNZ:
I tell ya! cheesy

The mod who took it to FP probably wants to entertain readers cos this thread is pure comic relief! cheesy
Let Nigeria be entertained by the clowning OP and his disturbed spiritual co-traveller, kettrus or what.

God knows we need enough distractions from the harsh economic uncertainties.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by udysweet(f): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
@SINNZ but we're already in peace na,no e-bombs been hurled at each other hahaha
smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

cry cry cry cry suicide is just nt an option bliv me

I feel so down to d point of death cry cry cry cry
How many times will I beg you not to talk about yourself on Nl? What is it that is troubling you? Deactivate your moniker now.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lozanni(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
there was a time i checked on the profile of a female nairalander and i saw a snake on her head, i showed my brother and he said he saw nothing of such. believe me its the truth, a popular female romancelander

Maybe you have the Spirit of discernment as Chrisitians call it or a developed " third eye" as the mystics call it. See your Pastor for more advice.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by snazzy5050(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
there was a time i checked on the profile of a female nairalander and i saw a snake on her head, i showed my brother and he said he saw nothing of such. believe me its the truth, a popular female romancelander
Why don't u just keep quiet, one nigga having more than 5 monikers u come here and say rubbish, u fink every year is same? Why don't u change undecided
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Skymiyke(f): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
Am just here to read comments grin grin grin,the were really entertaining!Had a good laugh and now am off to bed!

Everybody knows wat he or she believe!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by NegusNagast: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
Which sick, demented and psychotic mod put this annoying troll's thread on the FP? NL has indeed gone to the dogs. *pukes*

Lalaasticlala, Seun, Mukina2, Obinoscopy or whoever it is that moved this dumb thread to FP should please remove this thrash from FP. It's sickening!!
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Decapo: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
YEAH i can

Bros u don dey add lie to ur supernatural brouhaha abeg just stop it and go and read 4 JAMB...thank me later
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Jeromejnr(m): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin

This is one of the most entertaining threads I've seen. So many psychos.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Keziehenry(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
YEAH i can
am waiting to hear wat u hav to Say abt me
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Jarus(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
flokii:

those girls you saw are dead buh still roaming..

as for d bike own... i av no clue

henceforth I go dey check thoroughly b4 i enter

nawa o.

The bike case is similar to the famous yoriyori incident in Moremi Hall of OAU in 2000 or so. A female student claimed to see another female student holding her head in her hands when she entered the toilet one midnight. It shook OAU then. It was later dubbed yoriyori (Head remover).
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by nwadiuko1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
i know what im seeing, there is a reason im like this this night
you better find something to do with your life
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
snazzy5050:

Why don't u just keep quiet, one nigga having more than 5 monikers u come here and say rubbish, u fink every year is same? Why don't u change undecided
u have been noticed
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by showafrica(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:

Bro...you are hallucinating...and causes of hallucination is due to psycho active drugs like weed, codaine, sometimes excess alcohol and other hard drugs. Pls stop taking them if you do before otherwise, it's possible your brains are going to Yaba...just go meet psychia and pray all the time.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by snazzy5050(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
u have been noticed
Hmmmmm, if not I knw ur picture ND other monikers plus behaviour I would have followed u to talk, but not this year, u can continue wif ur joblessness
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by sacora(f): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:

you need help!!!
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by knostbrown01(m): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
true bro, dis is why i dnt go to the market bcaus i always see things that are unbelievable

u need deliverance from seeing unknown spirit
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
Can you really see the future

I won't mind if you tell me my own oOo
mylordship:

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by RGem(f): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nawa O!
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:

Pple wey do u dis one wicked oh!
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by sexaddict08(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
just pray to GOD, dats all, hmmm smh

I swear , you're an iiddeeoott...
just here to manipulate people abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (43) (Reply)

Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End / Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.