Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Experience With The Super Natural - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Super Natural (82695 Views)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost / Supernatural Is Super-natural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

For wat u wrote u are mad foolish useless nd stup*d u av no respect for ur mother to abuse anoda man's mother she never trained u
Ow cud she train u wen she was never trained too

I guess its in d generation nd family tree
Sorry love, I didn't see your remark when it dropped.

For what it is worth, your love started the parental jibes, I only obliged. It has been his regular refuge whenever we spar. Go check his history, including his latest handle. He greeted me with a parental jeer undecided

But I'm not surprised at your intellectual handicap: I have met your mother. She came last in an IQ test conducted to determine who will be the village square sweepers.

And your sexual Indiscrimination is inherent too. I nearly well could have sired you if I hadn't stood in a long queue waiting for my turn with your mother.

And your daddy was a mean drunk and the village jester. He gets 64 lashes for churning out lame jokes and he comes home falling onto your Mama in a drunken fit of rage , self-hate and ruing his poor choice of wife.

You, my little darling, _bastard is a product of rape, sour thighs, bruised labia minora and bitter sighs of regret.

_fucking waste of humanity you are.

I'm done with the mechanics. I'm coming home for a bathe. I'll come beat you down again.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
cherryice:
Sinnz traplord pucaxo every woman u hv ever known in ur life are whorres..Now kip ur my precious names outta ur fucckin mentions. Animal..So u now hv a different face?
Identity thief..U no longer d tall dude uv always used on ur previous deactivated dp's?

I dont blame u.. its a crime to b uglee
i just dey look u make'ups sorri dp dey laff .if dis is sexy am out
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by SINNZ(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Adikam:
i just dey look u make'ups sorri dp dey laff .if dis is sexy am out

Wuh do u expect from an ugly blackasian cum dump? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by hopara1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
NNA THIS SERIES THING NO GET END!
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Jckleiin(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bro if your claims are right its advisable you seek guidance from God rather than make a mockery of it here.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by femi4: 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
u think im joking? im not, i know what i saw that day in the club
You need procold

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by RexTramadol1: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
Gbefun of the year!
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
refiner:

my dear,stop exchanging words wif her,u don't knw who is who here,don't be proud,pls ask her to forgiv u,if all she cursed u eventually comes to pass,u will be d one to suffer it,we nairalanders won't even knw wat is happening to u......

my dear swallow ur pride and cut all dis off,I knw u re nt at fault or better still send her a mail privately,pls love I beg of u....plssss

I've got to give it to you; you have all the enchantments of Delilah. I mean this positively. I just did a cursory swipe at your dp and you're beautiful with an effortless grace and shine.

You invoke multiple emotions within me : I want to hug you, kiss you and drag you into bed with me all at once. tongue kiss

Do not be perturbed, dearest, That e-witch is innocuous. She can't harm a pore in me anymore than I can get between a 100 cubic feet of President Buhari. I shall live.

After 90 days, she will get an incendiary reminder from me. Rest your soul. Where in Nigeria do you reside?

Sweet ladies like you deserve a fleshy gratitude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Samexdx(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lolz... Op,what do you see about me?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by midehi2(f): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nubian113:

It's good to have you back handsome kiss
so you were here cheesy
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
lozanni:
My own supernatural experience was the day I saw an Angel at a worship service that was organised by a relative who claimed that the two men of God he had invited were spirit filled and burning with fire for God.
I had attended the worship service at the villa, reluctantly, as I believed it was the usual praise and worship sessions that are usually organised at the end of the year.
About mid-way through the praise and worship session, I opened my eyes, and strangely, felt my gaze being led to one corner of the room we were in; at that corner stood a tall being dressed in flowing white Robe, about 8 feet tall, carrying a long sword by his side, which must have been about 4 foot high. The Angel had long black hair cascading,down his shoulders and was such a sight to behold.
I thought it was an apparition and closed my eyes immediately, thinking that when I open them, the image would have vanished because I felt it was only very holy people, who could see Angels ( am a decent person, mind you).
When I opened my eyes, again, to look at that same corner, the Angel was still standing there and this time, I decided to look at his face closely; he had such dark piercing eyes and as I gazed into them I felt I was being sucked into the eternity that this Angel must have lived through.
I decided not to confide in anyone what I had seen, lest they start poking fun at me and accusing me of hallucinating. What jolted me out of my disbelief was later on, during the preaching session before the commencement of prayers, one of the Pastors casually stated that God had sent his Angels into our midst and that there was a Guardian Angel standing at the corner of the room( he was pointing to the corner where I had seen the Angel) with a long sword, detailed by God to watch over us as we prayed.
After the above incident, I stopped doubting the existence of Angels and other supernatural beings.

interesting.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Fribery:

mehn.. I drop face cap for you. pls let me mk it clear.. I'm not in support of any side in dis beef/quarrel. what I'm interested in is ur mastery of the use of words. mehn lezz.. I will love to be ur student.. how can I be a master of this gift like you?? teach me please.. anticipating ur urgent response. . gracias.
Lolz. I'm humbly flattered. Honestly. Thank you.

My honest belief is some degree of diction is innate, inborn. The others are developed by pure interest. Yes, it is that simple.

Good books, an appetite for reading.
And very good music too. You're actually what you hear and listen to.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by axiliborha(f): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
Have you ever had a supernatural experience? share your experience.

One i had was one night at about 11pm when i was out with my uncle, actually he took me to a club, on getting there i saw three ladies walking with their heads as in their legs are upwards and their faces were downwards, in fear i told my uncle, and on seeing the ladies he said i'm just hallucinating, well i know what i saw that day.

My other experience is seeing a machine rider with his head on his hand, gosh up till now i have stopped entering a bike. 'you can share yours. cc
Op can you tell me about my future I want your email add and whatsapp number
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by emmansctx: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:

One i had was one night at about 11pm when i was out with my uncle, actually he took me to a club, on getting there i saw three ladies walking with their heads as in their legs are upwards and their faces were downwards, in fear i told my uncle, and on seeing the ladies he said i'm just hallucinating, well i know what i saw that day.

My other experience is seeing a machine rider with his head on his hand, gosh up till now i have stopped entering a bike. 'you can share yours. cc
I believe your story... not everyone has your gift
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Osirimononaye(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
kirchofff:
isiamu grin grin
lol
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by buddydoze(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
I'm most certain you started taking your bottles from the entrance to the club, no wonder you your vision changed as soon as you entered. Next time, you should enter, observe what you see around before taking bottles for better memories.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Crixina(f): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
true bro, dis is why i dnt go to the market bcaus i always see things that are unbelievable
bro, please can you see if i'm getting a good job anytime soon, i really need one, who knows if you can, you can turn it into a venture, seeing girls with heads upside down is a freakkking waste of seeing talent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Damn! Now tell me who's your weed man! I wanna be supernatural like you.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by OkoAnike(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
@mylordship any info at your disposal for me? Waiting to hear from you.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by AceRoyal: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:

Surprisingly I believe cuz I have had some creepy experiences tongue
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by xtervaganza(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:

you're a liar . A sick liar

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Tedassie(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:

Hope u're not making this up though,there's two things involved here(i.e, if u're not mischievious with ur claims)

You either have the spirit of divination(which is of the devilwinkthe deceiver) or....that of God;in the manifestation of the holyspirit;the spirit of TRUTH(which i very much doubt is the case here,sorry)

By the way,are you born again christian? #notjudging
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by xtervaganza(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
TrapLORD:

Treat typhoid & malaria.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Rawblings(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
OP please what's the purpose of this thread? Is it edifying anyone in here?
Am just seeing insults and nonsense here. Those that have spiritual gifts don't make noise with it
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Sweetyie(f): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
care to share
OP what do u see about me
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Prince16: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
there was a time i checked on the profile of a female nairalander and i saw a snake on her head, i showed my brother and he said he saw nothing of such. believe me its the truth, a popular female romancelander
I believe you.
Obviously u've got d gift of clairvoyance. Good luck.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by PunterTim(m): 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
dollyjoy:
Jesus christ!!
Fear Don Grip You Abi
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by udysweet(f): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ok so we can classify him as a seer then.
OCTAVO:

Well, the OP isn't a Prophet, but he is a Seer (Based on what I've read so far). People often times mistake Prophets for Seers. I can't authoritatively conclude he's genuine though. But one thing I know is that most people that carry this rare gifts are usually not the Holy type. Also, his pattern of "seeing" is quite familiar compared with things I've heard before.
As for the doubters, these things are very real and some people have special grace to see uncommon and very strange things.
As for OP, you need serious mentoring, and I'll advise you to prayerfully locate your mentor. Also, do not post things you are privileged to see about people carelessly on a public forum.
NOTE: I do not need any "seeing" from you, neither do I want anything posted here. Thanks
Hahahaha! Dis got me laffing• Pls neither do I evn tho I'm a bit curios and wld hav wanted to knw if the Op is genuine or jus kidding
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by PunterTim(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sweetyie:

OP what do u see about me
Don't Mind These Boys That Are Maliciously After Girls Cookies!
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by udysweet(f): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
SINNZ:

Yea babe.. And you're a cutie smiley
Aaaaaaawwwwwwnn,am blushing
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by MrCEO69(m): 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin op mylordship abeg any vision for me!!!
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
midehi2:

so you were here cheesy

grin I miss road undecided

It hit front-page lol and ppl here for spiritual reasoning shocked

I love nl

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (43) (Reply)

America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.