Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Why Did This Pretty Girl Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did This Pretty Girl Do This? (528 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. / Which Girl Do I Decide On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Did This Pretty Girl Do This? by iniedo31: 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
This stunning veterinary student has reportedly quit studies and is now pursuing a modelling career after LeBron James ‘liked’ one of her pictures on Instagram.
Josett Latrice posted an image above and the married father-of-three liked the photo which wasn’t on her actual page but a page which appreciates ladies with booties..He liked the pic earlier this month.
Latrice told TMZ Hollywood Sports the athlete’s recognition was a ‘sign from God’ that she should pursue modelling.

‘It makes me feel awesome,’ ‘I love the fact that he liked my picture.’
According to her, she did not realize the All-Star had ‘liked’ the picture until the morning after.
Her friends began to take notice when articles about her started to appear online.
Meanwhile, well wishers have flooded her page, begging her not to get carried away by an instagram like and continue her studies..Many are asking if she has really dropped studies, she only responded with shots from a photo shoot, see photos from the shoot below..See more at http://www.mcebisco.com/2015/07/why-did-this-pretty-girl-do-this.html#KxrK7mweFOuU5yqF.99

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Fix Premature Ejaculation And Make It Bigger / Why Do People Discriminate Skinny Guys / What Kind Of A Friend Are You To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.