Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? (35141 Views)

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Babaken(m): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
I don't know y many girls have this behaviour same as my so call girl friend.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Asapcymg:
I once saw a beutiful lady living off campus,she is still studying Law 200L althought am graduate waiting to be mobilised A16, her charming smile made me to fall in love with her, I met her on her way from school so I drove her home by the way am able to got her contact and she showed me her place, she happy felt when ever she saw me we gist a lot, but as soon as I left when I call on phone she will not pick untill I went back to her room to remained her she will keep on saying her phone is charging. I'm the shy type I cant tell that I love her directly also time is not by my side, she is perfect curve,moderately tall,white. Please help me because I want to marry her very soon.
Young man speak English na... not all of us here understand ingrish...
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Op. Its a pity. I guess she is being immature. Some ppl believe any lady dat does like this definitely has someone she is already dating.. However its relative. So i will advice u to.make her know how u feel. If she is d listening type she shud understand and adjust howevr if d reverse is d case then its up to u to decide what u intend to do.

If u intend to movd on i bet u dia are good n wonderful ladies out there who will reciprocate d love...
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Mekzmoney(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Ebiz12:

Na you get your mouth,fortunately I'm only responsible for what I say tongue
U too much... I tink I like u.... Ur polite
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by dapsonlou(m): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2016
You have a girl friend for the sake of having one, maybe your girl friend is way to young for the level of the kind of relationship you desire. It's not everyone who agree to date you will be your match.You just done have anything in common.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by charmingeyes(m): 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
sickstars:

M desperately searching for happiness cry cry cry cry

If I r Ok with making contact with me (not face2face) we can work together towards healing you. U seem to have psychological complex.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by lilliesboy(m): 3:35am On Jul 06, 2017
feldido:
Infact both of you are boring...
Do u want more?
Actually, both of them are really boring.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by lilliesboy(m): 3:36am On Jul 06, 2017
feldido:
Infact both of you are boring...
Do u want more?
Actually, both of them are really boring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / The Girl With 4 Boyfriends..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.