Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (627786 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Onajite123: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
pretty1986:
You will see it soon,in Jesus name Amen!.I wish you all the best.
Amen!
I was able to contact NMC UK and I found out that they've not received my verification.
Does anyone here have a contact in NMCN for me to call?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kumbhuru: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2023
osato45:
My wife just passed her council exam and now a registered midwife. Which route would she follow to be gainfully employed as a midwife in US or Canada
How far now?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Cuteandkind: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2023
Greetings My Good People of Nairaland.

Please I need suggestions on an offer I have.

I am a Registered Nurse, hoping to relocate to UK. I have passed through all the steps and currently preparing to write my OSCE in the UK. I had to sponsor myself to UK for my OSCE exams.

So recently I got job offers from 2 NHS Trusts in UK after passing their job interviews. They are willing to give me COS for my Skilled Worker Visa Processing, but none is willing to make any financial commitment for my relocation.

THEY MADE IT CLEAR THEY DO NOT OFFER ANY RELOCATION PACKAGE.

This means I have to;

Pay the Skilled Worker Visa Fees myself
Pay NHS Surcharge myself
Pay for flight
Pay for my TB tests myself
And even cater for my accomodation on arrival.

The cost runs into millions of naira, which I do not have.

My questions;

1. Does anyone thing the offer is worth it, and should I accept it considering how difficult it is getting NHS offers now?

2. If I decide to go through Health and Care Worker Visa Route, the visa processing fees will be cheaper than Skilled Worker, but is it advisable?

3. Is it advisable to take a loan and invest in the relocation plans, since I have an offer already?

Every suggested will be appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by protonz(m): 12:01am On Nov 23, 2023
Onajite123:

Amen!
I was able to contact NMC UK and I found out that they've not received my verification.
Any update on this??
I am also waiting for my NMC verification
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Onajite123: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
protonz:

Any update on this??
I am also waiting for my NMC verification
No update yet, I have contacted both NMC UK and NMCN.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Welcomme: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2023
sharone21:

She needs to write her chosen Nursing board to get more clarifications and see if agencies can sponsor her on Midwifery. If the board accepts it, fine.... But, if no agency after this acceptance, it will be self sponsorship.
Good morning, sis. How do you mean by self sponsorship? Thank you as I look forward to your reply.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Mimicle101: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2023
Hello

Any opportunities for a caregiver to migrate or get job in any ol these countries. Am a qualified home based caregiver.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kumbhuru: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
Onajite123:

Amen!
NMCN has been having this issue for long time. I think nurses need to protest
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by blovesther(f): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
Good afternoon all
Please I am a registered midwife with 10years experience currently running my BSC Nursing, please which country can i migrate to and work as a Nigeria registered midwife?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by hartson(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
blovesther:
Good afternoon all
Please I am a registered midwife with 10years experience currently running my BSC Nursing, please which country can i migrate to and work as a Nigeria registered midwife?
Countries you can migrate abound eg US ,Canada,Ireland,Australia, UK and many others.Just finish your degree first.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by hartson(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
Mimicle101:
Hello

Any opportunities for a caregiver to migrate or get job in any ol these countries. Am a qualified home based caregiver.
Do you have an international recognized certification in that field.You will need to have one or two certificates. Goodluck
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Mimicle101: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2023
hartson:
Do you have an international recognized certification in that field.You will need to have one or two certificates. Goodluck

I got my caregiver certificate from a registered recognised Nursing school in South Africa
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by hartson(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
Mimicle101:

I got my caregiver certificate from a registered recognised Nursing school in South Africa
Ok,I suggest you find the UK caregiver job link here then follow up the thread to get viable info

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Breezy90(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2023
Good day, please where can I get the finger print card in Nigeria. It is urgent
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 27, 2023
Breezy90:
Good day, please where can I get the finger print card in Nigeria. It is urgent
you can order from amazon
You can drop your email and I'll send soft copy for your to print
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Mehqzee: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
blovesther:
Good afternoon all

DM me, if you are still interested chukwumajoseph01@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by dives(m): 2:38am On Dec 09, 2023
Hi guys. Please which College in Ontario does not require WAEC evaluation for Practical Nursing
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Thewritingnerd(f): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
why are they dm-ing you? Can’t you put your useful info out here so everybody can learn?

To all, please be wary of things like this as you are very likely to get scammed. Thanks.
Mehqzee:

DM me, if you are still interested chukwumajoseph01@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by bestabigaelever(f): 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
Hello
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by tobyemmanuel(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2023
Hello here, does anyone know why NMCN removed the license verification link from the website?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kumbhuru: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
tobyemmanuel:
Hello here, does anyone know why NMCN removed the license verification link from the website?
It's holiday period.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by tobyemmanuel(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02
kumbhuru:

It's holiday period.
OK. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Mena123456: 10:10pm On Jan 04
tolajay:
Hello,

How did you pay for the NMC UK online?

Did you use a Nigerian card? My card is been declined.

Can you give me update about this issue because I’m having the same problem now
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by StemCellTherapi(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13
Please I heard the verification portal on nmcn site has been removed.

Is it true?

And when is it coming back?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mokset123: 3:58am On Jan 20
kumbhuru:

How far now?
nothing yet
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mokset123: 4:06am On Jan 20
I am a Nigerian Nurse, for those who have taken IELTS in the UK, which one do I select and how do i go about registering for it in the UK
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nursepearl(f): 3:54pm On Jan 21
Hello house I’m a bsc nurse and midwife I need help with steps to relocate to Canada as a nurse how do I go about it pls
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kumbhuru: 10:31am On Jan 24
Nursepearl:
Hello house I’m a bsc nurse and midwife I need help with steps to relocate to Canada as a nurse how do I go about it pls
It's capital and time intensive. If you really want this, go to telegram and message @Olamercy2013 to add you to the Canadian nurses group. Be ready to DIY, nobody will spoonfeed you.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by GinPaul: 12:28pm On Jan 29
sharone21:

Just ensure the person takes in addition to blood tablets/ tonic lots of vegetables eg Ugwu etc, Calcium, Zobo......Eat frequently Eba and soup......Deworm...... Detox

Please Zobo is not good for pregnant women!!
It can affect the unborn baby or even lead to miscarriage. A doctor answered it in this article: https://blog.kompletecare.com/is-zobo-drink-good-for-pregnant-women/

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.