Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (626879 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Omotolale: 9:43pm On May 29, 2017
mamajaz:

God will breathe on your efforts too, I used ieltsbuddy for writing. In fact, I read it on the morning of the exam. My score was not too bad, 7. Just abide by the rule, cross check your work, no spelling mistakes or grammar wahala.
You will be good to go. Meanwhile, there's an IELTS forum on Nairaland too.

Which type of IELTS did you register for? #68k academic IELTS or #81520 IELTS for UKVI?
Help a sister please, I'm in a fix
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 9:51pm On May 29, 2017
Omotolale:

Which type of IELTS did you register for? #68k academic IELTS or #81520 IELTS for UKVI?
Academics sister.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Omotolale: 10:09pm On May 29, 2017
mamajaz:

Academics sister.
Thanks ma'am. So I have no fear now, I can go ahead with the 68k test. And I believe we will all share our testimonies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by eigenstate: 10:12pm On May 29, 2017
Please I need to begin my career in nursing in the US. I presently hold a bachelor degree in physics, so I would like to know a path to follow to achieve this dream, a diploma course or certificate course I could start with tuition of $5k. I don't want to go the BSN bridge path because it looks expensive.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AjaoSandra: 10:54pm On May 29, 2017
If you are applying for the UK, you should register for the UKVI, that's the only accepted ielts version for their immigration, once you have that UKVI number, subsequent exams can be the normal ielts, thats if you don't make it at once, and for IELTS writing the major tip there is #paraphrasing the question in the first paragraph, #giving at least 2 examples to back up your stand stated in the 1st paragraph too #then explain each example in the 2nd and 3rd paragraph respectively, and on each fact focus your write up on a personal experience,(give them one or two stories for each fact) don't give em google facts, it is even stated in the question, #good vocabs, #then your spellings #Then the conclusion.......done IELTS 3 times had 8 and 7.5 in #writing on the 3 occasions, and that was basically what I did......na for #Reading Dem dey always knack me 6.5, lol Yeye pipu

Omotolale:

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by barbiee: 12:35am On May 30, 2017
eigenstate:
Please I need to begin my career in nursing in the US. I presently hold a bachelor degree in physics, so I would like to know a path to follow to achieve this dream, a diploma course or certificate course I could start with tuition of $5k. I don't want to go the BSN bridge path because it looks expensive.
You can decide to go for a diploma in nursing in a community college. Tuition is low, it's your living expenses for the two years that would be a problem.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Inkredible(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2017
But why IELTSUKVI is #81520 na?

This one is not fair o
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by eigenstate: 8:54am On May 30, 2017
barbiee:
You can decide to go for a diploma in nursing in a community college. Tuition is low, it's your living expenses for the two years that would be a problem.

Thank you for the response. Can advanced certificate In practical nursing be said to be the same as diploma in nursing? cos that is what I see most community colleges offer. Also, please can you mention few schools that tuition is around $5k or slightly higher for the "diploma" in nursing. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AjaoSandra: 9:45am On May 30, 2017
Extra security I guess, video Cam for the #speaking instead of an audio recorder used in the normal IELTS, and an advanced way of sucking money out of med personnels, cos that's where most doctors in Naija opt for before any other place, it's easier for them there. Every other thing in the exam is same, the questions, the method, do's and dont's

Inkredible:
But why IELTSUKVI is #81520 na?

This one is not fair o
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Inkredible(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2017
AjaoSandra:
Extra security I guess, video Cam for the #speaking instead of an audio recorder used in the normal IELTS, and an advanced way of sucking money out of med personnels, cos that's where most doctors in Naija opt for before any other place, it's easier for them there. Every other thing in the exam is same, the questions, the method, do's and dont's

They should remove the money for the vidoe camera. I don't want it.

cry
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 10:48am On May 30, 2017
Inkredible:

cry
Ijebu!!!!
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Inkredible(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2017
mamajaz:

Ijebu!!!!

grin
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by barbiee: 1:15pm On May 30, 2017
Inkredible:

cry
lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by barbiee: 3:30pm On May 30, 2017
eigenstate:

Thank you for the response. Can advanced certificate In practical nursing be said to be the same as diploma in nursing? cos that is what I see most community colleges offer. Also, please can you mention few schools that tuition is around $5k or slightly higher for the "diploma" in nursing. Thank you
practical nursing is different from Nursing. Licensed practical nurses are like nursing assistants , Schooling in the US is very expensive especially if you don’t have a relative there that can support you with accommodation. 5k may get you through the first year of an associate degree nursing program but it won't cover much. You can Google San jacinto community college and brazosport college for tuition estimate.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Bellacious: 3:54pm On May 30, 2017
Hello everyone, pls I need info about the bridging programme for nurses in Australia. Thanx
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 7:18pm On May 30, 2017
TemmyAdejosh , I responded immediately...

Mail me directly.. iyiola34@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 8:46pm On May 30, 2017
Temmy, I have responded to your pm too oh. whether it don bounce sha I never know.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Apple19: 10:06pm On May 30, 2017
A3710:

Sorry I don't have that. I have Saunders, lippincott kaplan, davis and nclex made incredibly easy (all in soft copy). If interested I can forward to ur mail

Pls bro, help a sister ...Seunfunmidaniel.fd@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by A3710(f): 5:39am On May 31, 2017
Apple19:

Pls bro, help a sister ...Seunfunmidaniel.fd@gmail.com
Done
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by TemmyAdeJosh: 7:07am On May 31, 2017
Done Bruv
IYIMAN:
TemmyAdejosh , I responded immediately...

Mail me directly.. iyiola34@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by TemmyAdeJosh: 7:07am On May 31, 2017
I no see your reply ooo, e be like say this nairaland PM no gree work
mamajaz:
Temmy, I have responded to your pm too oh. whether it don bounce sha I never know.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 7:55am On May 31, 2017
TemmyAdeJosh:
Done Bruv

Check your mail
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 11:31am On May 31, 2017
TemmyAdeJosh:
I no see your reply ooo, e be like say this nairaland PM no gree work
Owk, sadeseyi4eva@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 2:23pm On May 31, 2017
A3710:

Appreciate sir...

Please send me the soft copy on all the materials I would need to go thru for the nclex exam....my email is vickylass@hotmail.com. ....thanks
Pls any other person with useful materials please send me also.....I'd really appreciate it. .....
Cos am trying to gather moral to take the nclex asap hopefully before sept
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by suigeneris2(f): 7:54pm On May 31, 2017
Pls bro, where can I make a purchase of the books u r using for prep or can it be downloaded? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by suigeneris2(f): 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
auschris:

I have the soft copy. I can send it to you via email.
Pls can u share with me too. I appreciate. celestinaodewole@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 8:13pm On May 31, 2017
suigeneris2:
Pls can u share with me too. I appreciate. celestinaodewole@gmail.com
Faster's pikin...
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 11:09pm On May 31, 2017
please i need advice. the company assisting us with job in USA chatted with my wife today and said [/b]your case was filed today with USCIS. Which means you should have priority date soon. I will let you know once we have nyour I-140 receipt[b] . Please what do they mean and please at what step are we in the whole process @auscris @iyman @ogwashiukwu abeg explain me ooo abeg
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by suigeneris2(f): 11:18pm On May 31, 2017
mamajaz:

Faster's pikin...
Hey mama how do u mean grin
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by suigeneris2(f): 11:29pm On May 31, 2017
A3710:

Sorry I don't have that. I have Saunders, lippincott kaplan, davis and nclex made incredibly easy (all in soft copy). If interested I can forward to ur mail
Hello bros, pls I need copies of these books too. Thanks. celestinaodewole@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by suigeneris2(f): 11:41pm On May 31, 2017
IYIMAN:
Who else is preparing exam here... Please try uworld , at least a month to your exam.
Pls sir, Do u have d soft copy? I will appreciate it if sent to me celestinaodewole@gmail.com thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by A3710(f): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2017
suigeneris2:

Hello bros, pls I need copies of these books too. Thanks. celestinaodewole@gmail.com
vickyehi:

Please send me the soft copy on all the materials I would need to go thru for the nclex exam....my email is vickylass@hotmail.com. ....thanks
Pls any other person with useful materials please send me also.....I'd really appreciate it. .....
Cos am trying to gather moral to take the nclex asap hopefully before sept
Sent

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.