Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (629907 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2017
suigeneris2:

Hey mama how do u mean grin
We get one lecturer for SON, Wesley Guild Hospital who love saying "nursing is a profession suis generis, second to none.
So, when I saw your moniker, I thought you have passed through him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AjaoSandra: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2017
For clarity sakes Pls, The Texas Board of Nursing RN Application form also includes a document for the verification of your licence, which nursing council is suppose to send directly to them and CES which is also a part of their recommendation has licence verification as part of their service too, that's like 2 licence verifications Dunno sha, I intend doing both, that's automatically twice the normal amount, just want to know if am on the right path on this
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2017
AjaoSandra:
For clarity sakes Pls, The Texas Board of Nursing RN Application form also includes a document for the verification of your licence, which nursing council is suppose to send directly to them and CES which is also a part of their recommendation has licence verification as part of their service too, that's like 2 licence verifications Dunno sha, I intend doing both, that's automatically twice the normal amount, just want to know if am on the right path on this
Well done oh! I dunno either but I wanna salute your doggedness. Keep at it with all tenacity, God will surely make a way for us all.
Elders, please put mouth, dem: auschris, Iyiman, barbiee, gratefulme, Tunjinodaysoff, WellEndowed etc. Come help us so DAT money no go enter one chance oh.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by finfol007(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
please i need advice. the company assisting us with job in USA chatted with my wife today and said [/b]your case was filed today with USCIS. Which means you should have priority date soon. I will let you know once we have nyour I-140 receipt[b] . Please what do they mean and please at what step are we in the whole process @auscris @iyman @ogwashiukwu abeg explain me ooo abeg

Its the time it would take for your wifes visa application to be approved....even tho Nigeria is in the current list,which means there ought not be be delay, theres always a queue for 140 approval,....in a nutshell,it takes about 6-12months sha....except its expedited.
Expedition fee is about $400+

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AjaoSandra: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
My dear, thanks so much, big AMEN to that!!!

mamajaz:

Well done oh! I dunno either but I wanna salute your doggedness. Keep at it with all tenacity, God will surely make a way for us all.
Elders, please put mouth, dem: auschris, Iyiman, barbiee, gratefulme, Tunjinodaysoff, WellEndowed etc. Come help us so DAT money no go enter one chance oh.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by suigeneris2(f): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
A3710:

I just tried, it didn't upload. The files are large , thats why.
Queen Ani thank u so much. I got d pdfs. If u r able to send d Kaplan too. Pls do. Thank u so much for ur effort

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by suigeneris2(f): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
mamajaz:

We get one lecturer for SON, Wesley Guild Hospital who love saying "nursing is a profession suis generis, second to none.
So, when I saw your moniker, I thought you have passed through him.
No ma'am but that lecturer was right. Nursing indeed is a noble profession sui generis

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by suigeneris2(f): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
P406:

I simply read. Mostly uworld and Kaplan premier
Pls if u have the soft copies of this books kindly send it to celestinaodewole@gmail.com God bless u
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
finfol007:

Its the time it would take for your wifes visa application to be approved....even tho Nigeria is in the current list,which means there ought not be be delay, theres always a queue for 140 approval,....in a nutshell,it takes about 6-12months sha....except its expedited.
thanks so much. I appreciate
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
finfol007:

I think President Trump has stopped premium processing for now, so I doubt the $400 stuff will still be available... Seems everyone queue now, but it's better for Nigerians, our wait time isn't much.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
mamajaz:

Barbiee come and answer.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by P406: 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
IYIMAN:

I think President Trump has stopped premium processing for now, so I doubt the $400 stuff will still be available... Seems everyone queue now, but it's better for Nigerians, our wait time isn't much.

Nope. It was only H1b visas that premium processing was stopped.
For Nigeria, our priority dates remain current and as such your application does not take up-to to stipulated 3-6months. 6weeks is OK if you do that encounter an RFE( request for evidence) on any of your documents.
I know someone who was filed for first week of April at the USCIS, amazingly, she has been approved and has now gone to NVC, has even filled her visa forms and paid fees by the company that field for her. And it wasn't even premium processing that was used.
Now, everyone's case is different ,I spent 3months at this stage cos if an RFE encountered but this is someone else with a lesser time. It varies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by P406: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
suigeneris2:

Pls if u have the soft copies of this books kindly send it to celestinaodewole@gmail.com God bless u
No, I do not .uworld is solely an online platform.
The Kaplan was sold off immediately after it served it's purpose.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by P406: 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
AjaoSandra:

If the board gets your CES report from CGFNS, then that has fulfilled that requirement. So you only do it once. But if your CES report has expired, then u need to send the verification form back to council to verify to Texas or pay CGFNS again to send another CES report which contains the required licence information.
I believe the requirement states CES report or licence verification from home country.
In a nut shell, since the council is verifying your licence to CGFNS, and then Texas, the required info is right there.
So, no need to verify twice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by A3710(f): 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by A3710(f): 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
suigeneris2:

Queen Ani thank u so much. I got d pdfs. If u r able to send d Kaplan too. Pls do. Thank u so much for ur effort
Can't send d Kaplan thru mail. Check the link I posted above to download it
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by auschris: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
IYIMAN:

Premium processing still exists for EB-3 visas and the cost for premium processing is 1225 USD.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AjaoSandra: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
I'd just wait then till the board gets the CES report, I also feel that should cover all requirements, if after that they still request for it, then I'd verify again, n I just went through the checklist again, it stated (if applicable), didn't see that part before.

Thanks so much for your response, it came at the right time.

P406:

If the board gets your CES report from CGFNS, then that has fulfilled that requirement. So you only do it once. But if your CES report has expired, then u need to send the verification form back to council to verify to Texas or pay CGFNS again to send another CES report which contains the required licence information.
I believe the requirement states CES report or licence verification from home country.
In a nut shell, since the council is verifying your licence to CGFNS, and then Texas, the required info is right there.
So, no need to verify twice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by qudrat(f): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
Olumike7:

Hi A3710, please help a fellow. I will appreciate having those materials too. olumike7@gmail.com. Thanks.
I need the materials too, pls send to joolaa09@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
my own be say make the company no backtrack because my wife flunked the exam..after all na pregnant woman..she is a bundle of emotions presently. if they can carry her alone self make she write the exam abroad is my wish right now cos dis dubai heat no be small thing
P406:

For Nigeria, our priority dates remain current and as such your application does not take up-to to stipulated 3-6months. 6weeks is OK if you do that encounter an RFE( request for evidence) on any of your documents.
I know someone who was filed for first week of April at the USCIS, amazingly, she has been approved and has now gone to NVC, has even filled her visa forms and paid fees by the company that field for her. And it wasn't even premium processing that was used.
Now, everyone's case is different ,I spent 3months at this stage cos if an RFE encountered but this is someone else with a lesser time. It varies.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
bros...you feel the company can still go ahead with the visa application?
auschris:

Premium processing still exists for EB-3 visas and the cost for premium processing is 1225 USD.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 3:58am On Jun 02, 2017
P406:

I know someone who was filed for first week o.f April at the USCIS, amazingly, she has been approved and has now gone to NVC, has even filled her visa forms and paid fees by the company that field for her. And it wasn't even premium processing that was used.

Great!
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by finfol007(m): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
auschris:

Thanks for the reply....can you strike a deal with your agent (provided you re being sponsored by agencies like avant and co). So that they pay for you and maybe add to your contract?.
Im asking for a friend who already has nclex and wants to join avant...
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by suigeneris2(f): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
P406:

No, I do not .uworld is solely an online platform.
The Kaplan was sold off immediately after it served it's purpose.
Alright. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 7:05am On Jun 04, 2017
A3710:

Sent

Thanks love

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 7:09am On Jun 04, 2017
AjaoSandra:

I don't think so .......The verification of license is already part of your CES report.....my colleague who is processing it didn't say he had to resend another. CES REPORT just implies they have done that too
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by atiteb4: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
vickyehi:

I don't think so .......The verification of license is already part of your CES report.....my colleague who is processing it didn't say he had to resend another. CES REPORT just implies they have done that too
hey have been looking for u. I want to make enquiries about Brandon university from u. Can u email me on atitebiridwan@gmail.com.thanks God bless u
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by suigeneris2(f): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
my own be say make the company no backtrack because my wife flunked the exam..after all na pregnant woman..she is a bundle of emotions presently. if they can carry her alone self make she write the exam abroad is my wish right now cos dis dubai heat no be small thing
Hello bro, pls does ur wife work as a Nurse in Dubai? Pls a friend would like to transit and work there cos the transition expenses is on d low compared to other countries. Pls how would u describe ur experience and stay over there, does it worth leaving nigeria to work over there? Thank u
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by suigeneris2(f): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
A3710:

Can't send d Kaplan thru mail. Check the link I posted above to download it
Thank u. Will do that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 12:12am On Jun 05, 2017
it is worth it. although they are not as structured as in USA but you can earn as much as more than half a million Naira per month as a nurse here. The process is also same --- license verification and exam taking but compared to CGFNS and NCLEX, the DHA/HAAD/MOH exams are easier to scale. Unfortunately, and one major difference is, passing their exams does not guarantee job and they will not issue license. Instead the will issue an eligibility letter which allows you search for jobs in UAE. The exam can be written in Ghana so no need to come to UAE until you want to job hunt
suigeneris2:

Hello bro, pls does ur wife work as a Nurse in Dubai? Pls a friend would like to transit and work there cos the transition expenses is on d low compared to other countries. Pls how would u describe ur experience and stay over there, does it worth leaving nigeria to work over there? Thank u
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 4:20am On Jun 05, 2017
Please who has Hurst review soft copy...please please and please
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Inkredible(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2017
Good morning house.

I just registered for the IELTSUKVI this morning. There are a bunch of stuffs bothering me which I need to be cleared before I pay.

1: UKVI did not ask me to upload my passport scanned photo. They just asked me to fill in the details. Is this right?

2: Here, "Are you planning to study bachelor's or post graduate degree at a uk university or college with UKVI Highly trusted sponsor (HTS) status?" I ticked NO.. I'm I safe? Any implications?

3: Here "How long have you being studying English language?" I ticked 9yrs and more. (person don dey learn english since nursery school till Nursing school) Hope I'm safe o?

Over to una oo mamajaz,gratefulme40, barbie

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.