Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (626746 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sesay: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2018
@Vickyehi, thank you so much for the assistance, guidance, support you have rendered on this platform thus far. God bless you richly. I'm sorry for dragging you back, because I believe you would have provided answers to my questions in your previous post. Please I need your guidance on Canadian express entry for Registered nurse(RN,RM) both at school of nursing Ijebu Ode.

1) Which is the easiest ECA agency for RN,RM in terms of most favourable assessment? WES,IQAS or ICES? l need the one that will enable me choose (two or more certificate, diploma or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years) on CRS as a married woman.

2) please, do I need to evaluate RN,RM or one of them? please
I want to know the required point before I register for IELTS.

Thank you in abundance.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Yuzee: 9:07am On Nov 29, 2018
��
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by ayobamialimi: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
phyqtour:
what you said scared me a little. I'm a BNSc student and I have it in mind to work a little and then get a CRNA. I never know that a CRNA program could be that competitive although I found out that it can be very expensive.

Hello, Please I just passed my IELTS and currently want to engage O Grady peyton as agent for my the processing. There is a place where they asked for speciality on the form which has many option like ICU, Telemetry, Urgent care, Utilization review, Skilled Nursing and others. I wanted to go for Skilled Nursing but i want your advice on this. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Oluwatoyinakinb(f): 5:23am On Nov 30, 2018
Please help your sister I wanted to do license verification in Abuja what are the process to follow,also I needed someone who just Started her/his Cgfns process.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Yuzee: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2018
Plz if u are here and u are about to begin with cgfns do holla at me... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by daffizo12(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hello house. I need some information.Texas board of Nursing just got my CES report from CGFNS and on my application page they are asking for onother verification from Nursing council...did any one resent verification to Texas board of Nursing after the CGFNS as sent thier report
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by daffizo12(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
When i was registering for my Jursiprudence exam I came across this column...Texas county of primary practose:.i don't know what to fill in....biko what do I fill in o
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by daffizo12(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
Texas county of primary service
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Rubygrace: 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
No i didn't. If you check "if applicable" is in bracket for the verification and i also asked others and they said it is not necessary.

You can always send them a mail and they will reply.

I hope this helps.

regards.

daffizo12:
Hello house. I need some information.Texas board of Nursing just got my CES report from CGFNS and on my application page they are asking for onother verification from Nursing council...did any one resent verification to Texas board of Nursing after the CGFNS as sent thier report
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by anthney87: 8:10am On Dec 03, 2018
Sharingan:

you didn't state the requirements for registered nurses... Abi nah only midwifes fit apply
Nursing has their own websites and council different from that of midwifery.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Electroweb(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
hy
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Rejoize: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Rubygrace:
Hello Barbiee,

Thank you for this. I just got my CES report from CGFNS and i registered for Texas, now i don't know what step to follow, a colleague of mine said i have to register with Texas board of nursing and get my finger print ready which i am aware of but she said that i have to pay another money to Nursing council Nigeria for another Verification and that is not sitting pretty with me, kindly advise on what to do. I thought CGFNS already has that(verification)

Please how long did your report take before it finally came out. I have been waiting for 5months and my status still says "ready for review".
And please how can I track identogo to know the status of my fingerprint. I have sent it since September and yet to receive any mail concerning it.

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Rejoize: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=Rubygrace post=72898245]Hello AjaoSandra,

Please i need your advise. I just got my CES report from CGFNS and i registered for Texas, now i don't know what step to follow, a colleague of mine said i have to register with Texas board of nursing and get my finger print ready which i am aware of but she said that i have to pay another money to Nursing council Nigeria for another Verification and that is not sitting pretty with me, kindly advise on what to do. I thought CGFNS already has that(verification)

Thank you.

Please how long did your report take before it finally came out. I have been waiting for 5months and my status still says "ready for review".
And please how can I track identogo to know the status of my fingerprint. I have sent it since September and yet to receive any mail concerning it.
/quote]
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by deb02: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2018
barbiee:
Sent. In my opinion, reading that textbook is a waste of time. I'm not saying it's not relevant o, it is better put to use as a reference material. You can study for cbt using less complex materials unfortunately i can only send these materials via what'sapp because I didn't download the files.

Please barbie I need too...already sent a pm
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nomsy2(f): 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
barbiee:
Sent. In my opinion, reading that textbook is a waste of time. I'm not saying it's not relevant o, it is better put to use as a reference material. You can study for cbt using less complex materials unfortunately i can only send these materials via what'sapp because I didn't download the files.

Please can you send to me on whatsapp

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by midee: 12:39am On Dec 11, 2018
Hello everyone,
Please is there anyone that or is planing on moving to canada from UK? What is the process like ? Any information will be helpful.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by barbiee: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2018
The CBT materials are in this drive. Concentrate on the Q and A. Most of them were repeated in the real exam.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1-Nu6I9XqMyDXigcjjT9w4Hsg71ZyiUij

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
sesay:

@Vickyehi, thank you so much for the assistance, guidance, support you have rendered on this platform thus far. God bless you richly. I'm sorry for dragging you back, because I believe you would have provided answers to my questions in your previous post. Please I need your guidance on Canadian express entry for Registered nurse(RN,RM) both at school of nursing Ijebu Ode.

1) Which is the easiest ECA agency for RN,RM in terms of most favourable assessment? WES,IQAS or ICES? l need the one that will enable me choose (two or more certificate, diploma or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years) on CRS as a married woman.

2) please, do I need to evaluate RN,RM or one of them? please
I want to know the required point before I register for IELTS.

Thank you in abundance.
WES is the odd one out. Use either IQAS or ICES, only difference is ICES will charge you per number of certificates to evaluate, while IQAS will ask you to pay 200CAD irrespective if the number of certificates you are evaluating. Turn out time is same, reasonable ratings is same too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Charltex: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
This is showing no item.

Please do check and resend.
barbiee:
The CBT materials are in this drive. Concentrate on the Q and A. Most of them were repeated in the real exam.

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by barbiee: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Charltex:
This is showing no item.

Please do check and resend.
oh sorry, the files were still uploading then. They are there now
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Buzz7: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
barbiee:

Pls add your number to the pm, I can only share them through whatsapp. Thanks
Hi Barbiee! Please I’m new to this process of relocation as a nurse, please is it possible to know the cbt exam dates so 1 can prepare towards it or are they only available when you register with nmc?
Please I would love to send you an email, there’s obviously a lot I need to learn from you
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Charltex: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2018
Still no item.

barbiee:
oh sorry, the files were still uploading then. They are there now
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by pawilson(m): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
You can still get your transcript from Anita
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by pawilson(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
MPVGoddess:
I got a question about the below:

CGFNS Certification Program

This evaluation is the same, but requires you to take the CGFNS Qualifying Exam.

Everything in a Credentials Evaluation Service Professional Report
CGFNS Qualifying Exam
$445 Fee

What if I attended a private school of Midwifery that is now comatose, that is students are no longer being admitted, and the school is closed, due to the fact that the founder of the school is now dead, and the children of the founder and the principal are at log a heads, so everything is in a mess, and the principal ransacked the school's records office and took documents home, and now the husband of the principal is also dead, so she is out of the city where the school is situated mourning, if the principal is in possession of some documents including mine, how then will it be possible for the school to send CGFNS the validation it requires of my certificates? Any ideas? Will CGFNS refuse to process my application because of this issue with the school of Midwifery? Will they go ahead with just the information received from the school of nursing which happens to be different?

You can still get your transcript from Anita@ Zuma memorial hospital Irrua
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Jibby16: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hellooooo
Is there anyone in the forum or do you know of anyone that has gone through NNAS evaluation and has completed and also graduated from OAU? ? Pls I would love to know the outcome of the evaluation.
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Rubygrace: 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mine came out in 3months. My documents got to them August and my CES report was ready Nov 12th. i constantly sent them mails.

For Identogo, EMS Services are yet to deliver my finger print to them, i regret using their service, so i might not be in best place to advise you on that.

[quote author=Rejoize post=73698939][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by barbiee: 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
Buzz7:
Hi Barbiee! Please I’m new to this process of relocation as a nurse, please is it possible to know the cbt exam dates so 1 can prepare towards it or are they only available when you register with nmc?
Please I would love to send you an email, there’s obviously a lot I need to learn from you
the dates will be available after you get your ATT and log into your Pearson vue account.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by barbiee: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2018
barbiee:

someone pls check if the materials are already there cos I can view them if I follow the link
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by MamaTheMama: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
The materials are there, I can view them
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by MamaTheMama: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
barbiee:
someone pls check if the materials are already there cos I can view them if I follow the link

Hello, Barbie, compliment of the season.
Kudos to the wonderful work you are doing here.
Please how can I pay for the CBT. coz on the pearsonvue site, I have tried to make payment using all my cards, that is dollar and naira cards. None of them is going. My bank said it has to do with the website that probably their are other means of payment. Please how else has Naija people been paying?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Hunnybee: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
You'll have to put a call through to the center you intend to sit for the exam, then they will forward you their official account number (bearing the business name) you'll make the payment there and send them your Pearson username and password too... Or better still, go to the center in person and sort it out.

MamaTheMama:

Hello, Barbie, compliment of the season.
Kudos to the wonderful work you are doing here.
Please how can I pay for the CBT. coz on the pearsonvue site, I have tried to make payment using all my cards, that is dollar and naira cards. None of them is going. My bank said it has to do with the website that probably their are other means of payment. Please how else has Naija people been paying?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by MamaTheMama: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hunnybee:
You'll have to put a call through to the center you intend to sit for the exam, then they will forward you their official account number (bearing the business name) you'll make the payment there and send them your Pearson username and password too... Or better still, go to the center in person and sort it out.

Okay, thank you for your swift response. I think I will go to the centre after Christmas. I have tried calling them, the lady said they have closed till after Christmas. I will probably go next week , coz I need to secure a date since I already prepare to take the exam in January.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

Viewing this topic: oyetunjibaba and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.