Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (627699 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AChinenyewa(f): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
Please update us on the one you later signed up with. About to write NCLEX.
Try WESTWAYS STAFFING SERVICES, INTERSTAFF, ADEX MEDICAL STAFFING AND SHEARWATER HEALTH.
Please who is using OGP agency
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AChinenyewa(f): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
deb02:
I received a mail from OGP agency and they said US processing takes about a year or more..but my question is what why does it take so long.. Is it the CES report..or what cos UK is just about 3months like I heard...

Please I need your response
Please pare you using OGP
I would like to verify some information
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AChinenyewa(f): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
deb02:

Please does it take less time if you do the whole process yourself cos I heard it takes about a year or more according to a mail received from OGP...

Please can i ask you few questions concerning ogp
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by crazyB209: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2019
please is this information true?... 2yrs msc in adult nursing in the UK, for science graduates who don't have degree in nursing
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by duchessmojisola: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hi everyone,
Please who has done registration with Texas BON
I am stucked with payment method
Please how do i go about it? It’s very urgent
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Genwan: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
Thank you
vickyehi:

Your notification would suffice for anything you need a certificate for.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
duchessmojisola:
Hi everyone,
Thanks in anticipation
Send me a pm. Maybe I can help

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by duchessmojisola: 3:03am On Jul 02, 2019
I sent a mail already, kindly reply. Thanks in anticipation
vickyehi:

Send me a pm. Maybe I can help
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by duchessmojisola: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
I am still awaiting someone to put me through please ��quote author=duchessmojisola post=79852988]Hi everyone,
Thanks in anticipation [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
duchessmojisola:
I sent a mail already, kindly reply. Thanks in anticipation
Replied
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Genwan: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Yes. It’s called pre-registration nursing
crazyB209:
please is this information true?... 2yrs msc in adult nursing in the UK, for science graduates who don't have degree in nursing
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
Genwan:
Yes. It’s called pre-registration nursing

Can one get a nursing job with this in the UK?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by canadiandamsel: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
asking for my sister...please is USA pathway for internationally trained nurses still open.
I've read the thread and from what I got:
1. Decide the BON u want to register with
2. Get ur CES report from the likes of CGFNS
3. CGFNS will send your report to the BON indicated
4. The Board of Nursing will contact the applicant stating the next step which I believe is NCLEX exam

I hope am not mixing things up...please someone more enlightened should confirm. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Zinny18: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
canadiandamsel:
asking for my sister...please is USA pathway for internationally trained nurses still open.
I've read the thread and from what I got:
1. Decide the BON u want to register with
2. Get ur CES report from the likes of CGFNS
3. CGFNS will send your report to the BON indicated
4. The Board of Nursing will contact the applicant stating the next step which I believe is NCLEX exam

I hope am not mixing things up...please someone more enlightened should confirm. Thanks

Yes the US pathway is very much open and sure you're on the right track.
However, isn't it better your sister signs up with an agency?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by trishaben: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2019
Please those that have applied and made payment on the NNAS website. How were you able to pay. I don't have a credit card.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Electroweb(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2019
trishaben:
Please those that have applied and made payment on the NNAS website. How were you able to pay. I don't have a credit card.
I used my debit card. It worked just fine. Just make sure the account is funded and your bank’s card works for international online payments not only our local online payments.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by trishaben: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2019
Electroweb:

I used my debit card. It worked just fine. Just make sure the account is funded and your bank’s card works for international online payments not only our local online payments.
OH okay I just tried it and it worked. Thank you. But I'm having one problem. I dunno if anyone here has experienced it. When I fill the employment section and click on submit. It doesn't save my info. And after making payment and I download the employment form. It's blank. I have emailed NNAS. But has any one experienced this?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Electroweb(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
trishaben:

OH okay I just tried it and it worked. Thank you. But I'm having one problem. I dunno if anyone here has experienced it. When I fill the employment section and click on submit. It doesn't save my info. And after making payment and I download the employment form. It's blank. I have emailed NNAS. But has any one experienced this?
You can try saving info later today or tomorrow. Mail sent is also ok.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by trishaben: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
Electroweb:

You can try saving info later today or tomorrow. Mail sent is also ok.
okay will do thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Electroweb(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
trishaben:
okay will do thanks alot

You are welcome.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Genwan: 1:10am On Jul 08, 2019
I actually had a Skype interview with the university of the West Of Scotland 2 months ago and according to them I’ll be able to get registered as a nurse in the uk on completion of the course. I’m not so sure about getting a job.
sgtponzihater1:

Can one get a nursing job with this in the UK?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2019
Genwan:
I actually had a Skype interview with the university of the West Of Scotland 2 months ago and according to them I’ll be able to get registered as a nurse in the uk on completion of the course. I’m not so sure about getting a job.

Once you have a registration, then u can get a job
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AChinenyewa(f): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2019
samdemmis:
Message sent to your email. Thank you.
Hi Vicky please how do i send my documents to NMCN for verification.
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by LosC: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Theyoungmatron: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Genwan:
Ask Nursing and Midwifery Council first.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AChinenyewa(f): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2019
vickyehi:

Ok......tried again at least 3times and your email isnt delivering messages. You can send me your phone number
Hi vicky ehi Please how can i contact nmcn for verification. Here's my email address judithchineye95@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by canadiandamsel: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
Zinny18:

Yes the US pathway is very much open and sure you're on the right track.
However, isn't it better your sister signs up with an agency?
Thanks. I'll get her to look into that. Please which agency do you recommend.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Juddy2018: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
Please can someone elaborate more on the difference between taking IELTS and IELTS UKVI. As it stands now I'm confused about the one to book. Please candid explanation. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
AChinenyewa:

Hi Vicky please how do i send my documents to NMCN for verification.
Thank you

I dont know how to do it directly because j have always used a proxy for all my interactions with the council.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
LosC:
Good morning NLanders.
I've been a guest all these while and decided to register today.
Please, I Really need help at this point now.

I'm a certified Civil Engineer B.Eng and I'm 24 years of age but currently running another program in Biochemistry, infact I'm in my finals.
Please someone should guide me on how to fulfill my dreams and plans. I really want to migrate to the US and continue with Nursing but the issue is that I know nothing about the procedure and right steps to take.

What are the requirements needed?
Does it require that I become a permanent resident before I can be able to proceed with the nursing program?
What are the stages of this program?
Does it also require my Nigerian degree as a kind of supporting document?

Pls, I'm actually a novice as regards this.
Guide me like one who guides a novice because I don't know my left and right in making a concrete decision.

God bless you.

Cc: Vickyehi

For you to become a nurse in the states given your background, your only option is to get the nursing admission and apply for a study Visa (F1).

2....There is currently no USA visa program where you would be given a permanent resident Visa given your background.

My advice for you is this,
1....apply for admission and process the F1 visa. Success rate of Visa approval is very uncertain but you can as well try. Also note that you would pay international tuition and hence the school fees would be very expensive.

2......Finish your 2nd Nigerian degree and apply for the canadian express entry visa to get Canadian permanent resident. When you get to Canada as a permanent resident, you can do your nursing at a cheaper rate. The BSN take 4 years and before you finish you would have already been a canadian citizen. After you become a citizen and a RN then if you still want to go to the states then you can get TN(NAFTA) Visa or apply for USA PR through your employer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Zinny18: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Shearwater Health is ok

canadiandamsel:
Thanks. I'll get her to look into that. Please which agency do you recommend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.