Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) (35345 Views)

Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning / Pictures Obama Sister Picked Him Wit. VOLKSWAGEN 27 YEARS AGO (photos) / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by alrahmanonline(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2016
knightsTempler:

Did you mean to quote someone else or you simply have a comprehension problem?
lolzzz wailers confusing eachother...
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Amazing security work wink
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by free2ryhme: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Inconsequential fellow, a beg go sleep....

You shld guard your utterances
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by MadCow1: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2016
Another accomplice of that Vagabond pig Nnamdi Kanu..

I wonder why they have not shot him in the hip sef. angry

Death to all Enemies of Nigeria's unity.
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Kayoski(m): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2016
smh

1 Like

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by islandmoon: 10:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Murray Bruce will love this,
cheesy

they have started enforcing the social media bill indirectly cheesy

we know the trick!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

..... so, they eventually passed it into law behind the closed door or something?
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by gbishman: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2016
so what crime is it to question someone. I was questioned in Belgium and i didn't lament to the whole world.
Na cheap publicity u just dey find sha
Sharp guy

4 Likes

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Lobolintin(m): 10:16am On Jan 14, 2016
Truly that guy dey give them night mare.....

Nah ya kee base lawyer I dey se him update wella
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2016
What a lawless country we are in.
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by bluecircle470: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2016
All should ignore him. He's looking for fame
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2016
Something is not right

1 Like

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by amunkita(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2016
I said it earlier, am saying it again, sango just borrowed Amadioha thunder to strike these DSS..

Instead of gathering intelligence to beat Bokoharam to their game they re busy harassing Nigerians..

Soon they will also arrest me but Woe betide them cous my mess alone will infect them with Lassa Fever.

3 Likes

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by iliyande(m): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2016
mysteriousman:
DSS stopped you and you think if they do that they will allow you to continue to chat? My brother I beg carry your gist go another place

if DSS seized him, they will first of all seize his gadgets to stop every communication

He should tell us another story
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by dustydee: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2016
Attention seeker.
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by chinedu1nig(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2016
knightsTempler:
To tell the truth, I am engulfed in roaring flames of tremendous anguish and laden with sorrow. Allow me to say that the joy I should naturally feel for such a potent victory awarded to buhari is destroyed by fear of what it MAY cost us. Buhari's disguise is so perfect and complete, expertly masking his nefarious schemes and personal ambitions, professing change in the most appealing language and manner that we treat his ambition with incredulous complacence. A man who, in the past, perfidiously isolated freedom of speech from the people, encouraged fanaticism, held bigoted views on religion and ethnicity, and voiced malicious profanity of the worst degree with his words clearly purporting violence. People criticized GEJ openly in all ramifications, even mocked the first lady without known repercussions. This time, you may have to learn how to cage your tongues and present proper civility. It is said that a child can play with its mother's breasts but not with the father's testicles. Beyond the usual rhetoric on good governance, discipline and his appeal to base sentiments, buhari has usually been hypocritical. Some people raving mad about the new-fangled parlance "CHANGE" are just products of the 90s. They haven't the minutest idea the specie of cobra on transit to the seat of presidency. Never mistake the glaring teeth of a chimpanzee for a smile. Nevertheless, we pray for the best. I'll only find myself disappointed with this nation when the same people who, today, are bellowing "CHANGE HAS COME" are found tomorrow in despairing opposition to what they once embraced with epileptic lunacy and blinding sentimentality.

i'll advise you to keep quiet/shut up with your muddled up vocabularies. you don't have to make quick assertion on a case you have no details about.

1 Like

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Inconsequential fellow, a beg go sleep....

You call Emeka Ugwuonye inconsequential fellow? Google will laugh at you.

1 Like

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by charlesucheh(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2016
why won't they, just take a look at this dude's face.....
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by frisky2good(m): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2016
Who is he?

I just read about him. He's an alleged fraudster that stole 1.5 million USD belonging to the Nigerian Embassy in US.

1 Like

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by AfroKnight: 10:23am On Jan 14, 2016
Lol. So you are so important now that the DSS would arrest you? Story story.
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 14, 2016
Below comment author is a low monumental drain brain for castigating #Nnamdi Kanu and for supporting the actions of law breaker (dss).

MadCow1:
Another accomplice of that Vagabond pig Nnamdi Kanu..

I wonder why they have not shot him in the hip sef. angry

Death to all Enemies of Nigeria's unity.

1 Like

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by akomasboy: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2016
shocked shocked
stephenduru:
A Nigerian man, who claims he landed at the Muritala Mohammed Airport few hours ago, says he has been picked up by men of the Department of State Services (DSS)  and taken to their office for questioning. Emeka whose facebook profile says he resides in Rockville, Maryland, alleges that being picked up by the security men is not unconnected to his constant criticism of the current government.

Emeka is the President/CEO of Eculaw and a member of a facebook group called The Due Process Advocate (DPA).

See his posts above....

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/nigerian-man-who-just-landed-from-us_13.html
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by signz: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2016
Luciferlove:
wey mods for NL sef i bet my left ball that this ill not get to FP

Tender your left ball now for proper smashing cheesy
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by yaksmon: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2016
APCzombie:

Then why una DSS go arrest am?
most of una for this house no get sense at all, some unknown idiot go come from nowhere and say dss arrest am, and the jobless fellows go begin comment about the government.
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Chinwem(f): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2016
vedaxcool:
Foolish fellow soon drug barons will claim they were arrested because they criticize the govt.

Please explain
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by toluine56(m): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 14, 2016
knightsTempler:
To tell the truth, I am engulfed in roaring flames of tremendous anguish and laden with sorrow. Allow me to say that the joy I should naturally feel for such a potent victory awarded to buhari is destroyed by fear of what it MAY cost us. Buhari's disguise is so perfect and complete, expertly masking his nefarious schemes and personal ambitions, professing change in the most appealing language and manner that we treat his ambition with incredulous complacence. A man who, in the past, perfidiously isolated freedom of speech from the people, encouraged fanaticism, held bigoted views on religion and ethnicity, and voiced malicious profanity of the worst degree with his words clearly purporting violence. People criticized GEJ openly in all ramifications, even mocked the first lady without known repercussions. This time, you may have to learn how to cage your tongues and present proper civility. It is said that a child can play with its mother's breasts but not with the father's testicles. Beyond the usual rhetoric on good governance, discipline and his appeal to base sentiments, buhari has usually been hypocritical. Some people raving mad about the new-fangled parlance "CHANGE" are just products of the 90s. They haven't the minutest idea the specie of cobra on transit to the seat of presidency. Never mistake the glaring teeth of a chimpanzee for a smile. Nevertheless, we pray for the best. I'll only find myself disappointed with this nation when the same people who, today, are bellowing "CHANGE HAS COME" are found tomorrow in despairing opposition to what they once embraced with epileptic lunacy and blinding sentimentality.

but to be franc.... "change has truly come"
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by labbyboi(m): 10:33am On Jan 14, 2016
knightsTempler:

You don exhaust the whole vocabulary for dictionary just to make almost No point... Happy landing ehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 14, 2016
May be until your mere breathing oxygen is squeeze out of your nostril then you will discover that you are fully disappointed with they chanted cheap changers in the zoo.

chinedu1nig:

i'll advise you to keep quiet/shut up with your muddled up vocabularies. you don't have to make quick assertion on a case you have no details about.
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by ranksz: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2016
Jamie1:
Is criticism a crime now?

is investigation a crime now?
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Kgdavid(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2016
knightsTempler:

you started with rhetoric, and i expected that as sensible writers do when they wish to make a point, you would move on to facts. However, you continued with more rhetoric and metaphors and ended as such, using hundreds of words to simply express your opinion that president Buhari is a tyrant.

SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by henchamb(m): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2016
How did he get Internet to update if Dss arrested him from the airport
The Dss I know won't even allow him to update on Facebook

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Barcelona Star, Asisat Oshoala / Atiku Abubakar Learns The "Dab" Dance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.