Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement (12974 Views)

FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) / Minister Confirms Bird Flu Outbreak In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
Eat FISH

It is good for you.

THE AVIAN FAMILY would wish this happened just before xmas.

Anyway it is pay back time to you insatiable humanoid omnivores.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by Pascal181: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ebola, lassa fever, boko haram, buhari, bird- flu. Na only us dey? Y are all these bad things hapening 2 us.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by Chidex2442(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Another scam....
Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by Respect55(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Instead of sponsoring IPOB related activities and encouraging opposition to the fight against corruption, the governors of the SE should concentrate their efforts on sanitizing their states.

Now Anambra has re-introduced Bird Flu into the country. Buhari should forget the nefarious activities of these people and come to the aid of IGBOS before they spread bird flu to the rest of the country.

On a personal note, I will advise IPOB youths to get off twitter and stop shouting Buhari, instead, they should clean their surroundings and environment and improve their personal hygiene.

These IPOB politicians should stop sponsoring Biafra Radio and use the resources to sanitize the local farms and poultry

Behold a senseless post from a mediocre fellow

5 Likes

Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by Respect55(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
STENON:
We dnt want you in Nigeria again !!!

Ur mean in ur zoo?
Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by Respect55(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
STENON:
We dnt want you in Nigeria again !!!

U mean in ur zoo?
Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by Koleman(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nice one. Make foul begin cheap abeg
Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by Dyt(f): 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Poultry farmers
May Allah ease you all ooo
Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by Chuksworld(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Na to begin chop fish and kpomo.........
Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by free2ryhme: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
This is bad market for eateries this period

Any lady wants to go out for lunch at any eatery? i only have money for chicken and chips grin
Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
refiner:
bad...buh does it lead to death?
I dnt think so... Buh I think it's a straight ticket to hellfire grin grin cheesy
Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by refiner(f): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
tuffpivot:
I dnt think so... Buh I think it's a straight ticket to hellfire grin grin cheesy

lol....it seems u av been affected by it before....abi.?
Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by Naijaaccountwiz: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
A certain man of God predicted outbreak of disease in 2016,Oluwa biko don't punish us for our inquities.
www.Naijaaccountwiz.com
Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by nwabobo: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Na wa o. All d kain bad bad disease den wey just follow Bubu waka come. Yesterday na lassa fever, today na this one.
Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Instead of sponsoring IPOB related activities and encouraging opposition to the fight against corruption, the governors of the SE should concentrate their efforts on sanitizing their states.

Now Anambra has re-introduced Bird Flu into the country. Buhari should forget the nefarious activities of these people and come to the aid of IGBOS before they spread bird flu to the rest of the country.

On a personal note, I will advise IPOB youths to get off twitter and stop shouting Buhari, instead, they should clean their surroundings and environment and improve their personal hygiene.

These IPOB politicians should stop sponsoring Biafra Radio and use the resources to sanitize the local farms and poultry

Are maad to drag state governors to this crazy movement? I think if the governors participated on this Ipob case,then Nigeria would have been history by now..you need to get your head checked again..foool.
Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by amicableSavage: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Whizpeter:
Every Sickness was a hit back to back, from Ebola to Lassa Fever and Bird Flu, still we never die..
Iyalaya any sickness, good health ti take over!

Egbon Health minister, if you want the Vaccine, you can come and take it!
who's this na. why joke with everything.
Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by Mekzmoney(m): 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Signs of end time... smiley
Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by Whizpeter(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
amicableSavage:
who's this na. why joke with everything.
Nigeria itself is a sorry joke...
Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by 400billionman: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
otokx:
Lassa Fever and now Bird Flu

Nah dividends of this government. 42 dead from lassa fever, no sensitization on prevention measures the way GEJ govt fought Ebola to standstill...

Smh
Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by ZZ22: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

.. Havent you heard of the rose that grew from a concrete, Same people from that dirty surrounding is gonna represent your country in a global competition.. What positive thing has your state being on the news for? Oh wait cultism, killings... Aye and eiye

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by Elculio: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

You behave as though you have never been yo the four coners of a school. Who told u the SE is trying to spread bird flu. it is already here in some part of d country. I work for an insurance company, do you know there is a farn we insured in Abuja where over 500,000 birds have died of bird flu.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by Kingnonny(m): 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Bro read the news very well, no bird flu in Anambra rather other states and Anambra govt is just trying to take precautionary steps. I think that's a proactive step.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by gsalvatore: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
For your supply of HAND SANITIZERS AND WHOLESALE WASHING/CLEANING LIQUID.

Contact.. 09092821420.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness.
Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by Kennydoc(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Are you sure you're okay? What has environmental cleanliness got to do with avian influenza? Why do you guys enjoy tribalizing every thread?

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 15, 2016
refiner:

lol....it seems u av been affected by it before....abi.?
yes o..... Replying u from d frozen planes of hell grin grin grin grin
Re: The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement by refiner(f): 9:33am On Jan 15, 2016
tuffpivot:
yes o..... Replying u from d frozen planes of hell grin grin grin grin
lol....I thought as much...say hy to d devil for megrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cure To Mastibation (solutions) / Five Mistakes That Can Wreck A Healthy Diet / Akin Abayomi Visits Site Of The New Ojo General Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.