Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment (3528 Views)

Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment / Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife (2) (3) (4)

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by thankyouJesus(m): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2016
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by 2016Deity: 10:40am On Jan 14, 2016
Gbengais:

Damn you so adamant on being a fool.. he said a native of Lagos.. Are all yoruba a native of Lagos? Men pls update your brain

But all natives of Lagos are yorrowbah abi?

I'm trying hard to analyse the type of saw dust they used in moulding your brain.
Stupid yorrowbah tribalist.

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Gbengais(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2016
2016Deity:

But all natives of Lagos are yorrowbah abi?

I'm trying hard to analyse the type of saw dust they used in moulding your brain.
Stupid yorrowbah tribalist.

And am try hard to clear your brain of mucors. Cos only a foolish fool whose brain is filled and stuffed with mucor think the way you do. And no ! Not all native of Lagos are yoruba .. what abou the eeguns.. Men your brain so dead..
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by 2016Deity: 10:52am On Jan 14, 2016
Gbengais:

And am try hard to clear your brain of mucors. Cos only a foolish fool whose brain is filled and stuffed with mucor think the way you do. And no ! Not all native of Lagos are yoruba .. what abou the eeguns.. Men your brain so dead..

Forget the fact that we derailed "YOUR" thread, but the scholarship is strictly for yorrowbah kids, so quit your public display of foolishness.

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Gbengais(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2016
2016Deity:

Forget the fact that we derailed "YOUR" thread, but the scholarship is strictly for yorrowbah kids, so quit your public display of foolishness.

Must you take everything in a tribalistic way? Have sense please
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by NewNigeriaMind: 11:01am On Jan 14, 2016
thankyouJesus:
I am David, I will be resuming at the University of Ibadan for my undergraduate studies in 4-5 weeks from now. I really wish I can pour out my words here but I will derail the thread.
You can go here for more information about me.
www.nairaland.com/2783559/job-mum or here www.nairaland.com/2268002/life-glance .
God will reward you for this good gesture.

I will need to speak with you David. Also, our discussion will center mostly around verification of the facts you stated in those post. Also, I noted people did offer to help so you will have to disclose the details of such assistance to evaluate what I will be putting forward.

Please leave your number here.

Regards
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by NewNigeriaMind: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Bro am in o.
OAU.
Part one second semester.
With four results, am still on First class.
Hope the tide continue

Sorry is not a bonanza, its for people who really need assistance.

Since you sound so like my brother( silly dude) I will dash u recharge card-5244233225837205-mtn
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by 2016Deity: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2016
Gbengais:

Must you take everything in a tribalistic way? Have sense please

I'm not, I'm only saying that what's wrong is wrong.
That's all
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Gbengais(m): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2016
2016Deity:

I'm not, I'm only saying that what's wrong is wrong.
That's all

You're man.. he said if you are a native of Lagos then that's an added advantage..

I've been living in Lagos all my life buh im not a native of Lagos.. thats clause also put me out of the advantage edge. What tribe do I belong to ? Yoruba. So what are you saying now.

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Gbengais(m): 11:11am On Jan 14, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

Sorry is not a bonanza, its for people who really need assistance.

Since you sound so like my brother( silly dude) I will dash u recharge card-5244233225837205-mtn

OP u sef nor get sense.. wetin bring Broda and assistance? If you wan help help if you no wan help ehn leave trash for lawma.. bole nbe akara

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by 2016Deity: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2016
Gbengais:

You're man.. he said if you are a native of Lagos then that's an added advantage..

I've been living in Lagos all my life buh im not a native of Lagos.. thats clause also put me out of the advantage edge. What tribe do I belong to ? Yoruba. So what are you saying now.

I'm saying what you already said below

Gbengais:

.. although to an extent the OP is wrong
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Xapio: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2016
I think your fellow cone heads from oshogbo will need it more, thanks.

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by 2016Deity: 11:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Gbengais:

OP u sef nor get sense.. wetin bring Broda and assistance? If you wan help help if you no wan help ehn leave trash for lawma.. bole nbe akara

You see what I've been saying?
I'm sorry for all insults but I hope you see who you've been defending.

Meanwhile, I recharged the 200 naira, yet no thanks
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Gbengais(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2016
2016Deity:

I'm saying what you already said below

To an extent and not to the extent of being tribalistic.. he's wrong cos he should have just said help assistance for Native of Lagos..

But your brainless friend came here with a stupid comments against the yoruba race
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by NewNigeriaMind: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2016
Xapio:
I think your fellow cone heads from oshogbo will need it more, thanks.

Is a thing of pride to come from Oshogbo........

Well I am very proud to be associated with them.

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by 2016Deity: 11:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Gbengais:

To an extent and not to the extent of being tribalistic.. he's wrong cos he should have just said help assistance for Native of Lagos..

But your brainless friend came here with a stupid comments against the yoruba race

Ok, let's bury this hatchet
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Gbengais(m): 11:21am On Jan 14, 2016
2016Deity:

U sef say thankqu grin No pee bro.. one love..
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by NewNigeriaMind: 11:22am On Jan 14, 2016
2016Deity:

1. You realize the card was not for you yet you loaded it...that is stealing.

2. You have been saying thrash on this thread all day but I chose to ignore you because I know you probably need the assitiance more than anyone here but pride(misplaced) will not let you say it (proof: the speed with which you loaded a card meant for someone else)

3. What makes you think I need the validation of your ilk, boy you will need to work more on your life to have my audience outside web space.

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by NewNigeriaMind: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2016
Will be back in the evening.

regards
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by 2016Deity: 11:25am On Jan 14, 2016
Gbengais:

U sef say thankqu grin No pee bro.. one love..

One lurv man.
No homo grin

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Slikbae: 11:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Whats wrong iswrong. only Yoruba's can be natives of Lagos. He only mentioned Yoruba schools too. Who is fooling who??

If Buhari comes out and says only Hausa youths will have "added advantage" regarding the N5k ( not saying you need it), don't complain and don't wail.
Gbengais:

Added advantage.. am not a native of Lagos mind you.. so should I say he trying to shove me off too ? #note: not everyone who stays in Lagos is a native of lagos

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by 2016Deity: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

1. You realize the card was not for you yet you loaded it...that is stealing.

2. You have been saying thrash on this thread all day but I chose to ignore you because I know you probably need the assitiance more than anyone here but pride(misplaced) will not let you say it (proof: the speed with which you loaded a card meant for someone else)

3. What makes you think I need the validation of your ilk, boy you will need to work more on your life to have my audience outside web space.

Hahahaha, pained fool

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by NewNigeriaMind: 11:30am On Jan 14, 2016
2016Deity:

Hahahaha, pained fool

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Gbengais(m): 11:30am On Jan 14, 2016
Slikbae:
Whats wrong iswrong. only Yoruba's can be natives of Lagos. He only mentioned Yoruba schools too. Who is fooling who??

If Buhari comes out and says only Hausa youths will have "added advantage" regarding the N5k ( not saying you need it), don't complain and don't wail.

This guy have sense , my point he didn't say yoruba's he said native of Lagos which even I as a Yoruba am not entitled to
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by 2016Deity: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

Drop another card Abeg, make market dey move grin

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by anticabal1: 11:33am On Jan 14, 2016
wheredemdey:
Kindly rephrase the question to "IF YOU ARE YORUBA AND NEED TUITION ASSITANCE" cos I have never seen a more bigoted,annoying and irresponsible tribalist like you...you are in a different class and level of tribalism...hating anyone that is not Yoruba......use your birthday to do some soul searching and pray your Creator forgives u.

HBD all th same....may God increase your wisdom as your age increase.

Good one. A bigotted pig forming philantropy. He should give the money to his jobless owo da Yoruba brothers who are still living with their aged parents and always quick type trash on NL with free data.

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Gbengais(m): 11:36am On Jan 14, 2016
Slikbae:

This guy have sense , my point he didn't say yoruba's he said native of Lagos which even I as a Yoruba am not entitled to
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by thankyouJesus(m): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2016
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by anticabal1: 11:41am On Jan 14, 2016
2016Deity:

Drop another card Abeg, make market dey move grin

Only 200 naira. If he shouts too much, I'll refund it with 1500 card. Abeg stop loading his card, if you.actually did. Leave amala for amala people.

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by NewNigeriaMind: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2016
I am doing this with good intentions and some people are angry I am doing this for no reasons.

Why are people trying to derail this thread.

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Slikbae: 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
you don't have sense at all. common sense you don't have.
I don't know why I'm joining issues with you.

Only Yoruba's from Lagos can win this. Any other person who isn't an Yoruba cannot win this because Yoruba's are the only natives of Lagos. You may not be able to win this because you're not a native of Lagos but still only Yoruba's can be natives of Lagos. By the way all the schools he mentioned are Yoruba schools.

pls grow a brain, its 2016. And pls don't reply, I won't read it.
Gbengais:

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Gbengais(m): 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
Slikbae:
you don't have sense at all. common sense you don't have.
I don't know why I'm joining issues with you.

Only Yoruba's from Lagos can win this. Any other person who isn't an Yoruba cannot win this because Yoruba's are the only natives of Lagos. You may not be able to win this because you're not a native of Lagos but still only Yoruba's can be natives of Lagos. By the way all the schools he mentioned are Yoruba schools.

pls grow a brain, its 2016. And pls don't reply, I won't read it.

God you're are the real definition of a fool.. eiptome of stupidity and fuckery.. so students in Yoruba situated universities are all Yoruba's.. someone please educate this nuisance

See Photos Of Ibrahim Uwais Who Joined ISIS & Was Killed In Syria / How Did Igbos Achieve This? / Apc In Coma, Will Soon Die – Obasanjo