Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment (3529 Views)

Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment / Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by lamibakers: 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pls help a young Nigerian achieve his dreams... https://www.gofundme.com/doctoraji
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by SUBWAY101(m): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

why not use the money to empower your fellow yoruba bigots like subway101, superstar1, raumdeuter, YoruBanger, OgbeifunErom, etc. These people need help you know.. My kind advise

Freeglobe, I can buy your whole pathetic family, God knows. I know you and you are just a jobless dunce that still live with his parent in there coffin like room. Abeg no lemme expose your smelly family. Lolzzzzz

4 Likes

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by tiptopy03(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
I really appreciate this mind. I am not applying for myself but for my adopted brother. He is very sound, ambitious but his parents are not all that buoyant. He struggled to register for SSCE and he had all his papers some at distinction level. I will be happy if he is considered. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by OAUTemitayo: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

Sorry is not a bonanza, its for people who really need assistance.

Since you sound so like my brother( silly dude) I will dash u recharge card-5244233225837205-mtn
The card seems not correct. You may want to check the card numbers again.
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by NewNigeriaMind: 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
tiptopy03:
I really appreciate this mind. I am not applying for myself but for my adopted brother. He is very sound, ambitious but his parents are not all that buoyant. He struggled to register for SSCE and he had all his papers some at distinction level. I will be happy if he is considered. Thanks

Please leave your brothers number and name
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by NewNigeriaMind: 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
The card seems not correct. You may want to check the card numbers again.

Sorry it was used by someone who saw it when I posted it on your mention
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by tpiaobsession: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Please expand your search criteria beyond the universities you mentioned.
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by tiptopy03(m): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

Please leave your brothers number and name
Temitope is the name, 08149064006
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Miracle4Sure: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Miracle4Sure:
Am in ooo......Bsc '2.1' (Ife), postgraduate : About to start (Unilag). I'm having issue paying the tuition fee. N.B I have paid my obligatory fee it just remaining the tuition fee. Registration has already started. Please kindly assist me.....
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by DiademSh07: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
anticabal1:

Good one. A bigotted pig forming philantropy. He should give the money to his jobless owo da Yoruba brothers who are still living with their aged parents and always quick type trash on NL with free data.
How is you losers' problem if he wants Lagos' native? Is it your money?
You this self entitled victim playing card losers are at it again!
Better pack and go back to your erosion land, lagos aint for you!

2 Likes

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by DiademSh07: 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
2016Deity:

Forget the fact that we derailed "YOUR" thread, but the scholarship is strictly for yorrowbah kids, so quit your public display of foolishness.
Yes, it's for for Yoruba, how is it ibos' problem? You dey keep money for his hand?
Shameless losers!

1 Like

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by DiademSh07: 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
2016Deity:

You see what I've been saying?
I'm sorry for all insults but I hope you see who you've been defending.

Meanwhile, I recharged the 200 naira, yet no thanks
See the poverty ravaged self entitled thief!
Ibos and stealing, very synonymous!
Yeye people!

3 Likes

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by DiademSh07: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Slikbae:
you don't have sense at all. common sense you don't have.
I don't know why I'm joining issues with you.

Only Yoruba's from Lagos can win this. Any other person who isn't an Yoruba cannot win this because Yoruba's are the only natives of Lagos. You may not be able to win this because you're not a native of Lagos but still only Yoruba's can be natives of Lagos. By the way all the schools he mentioned are Yoruba schools.

pls grow a brain, its 2016. And pls don't reply, I won't read it.
That's his preference! Any problem?
What's stopping your fellow ibo losers from helping their ibo brethren? You losers dey keep money for his hand?
Yeye!

1 Like

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by DiademSh07: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Gbengais:

God you're are the real definition of a fool.. eiptome of stupidity and fuckery.. so students in Yoruba situated universities are all Yoruba's.. someone please educate this nuisance
You get time for those losers!
They keep money for his hand? He's the owner of his money and can do whatever he likes with it!
Yeye people always dey shook nose into someone else's business!!

1 Like

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by DiademSh07: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
anticabal1:

Only 200 naira. If he shouts too much, I'll refund it with 1500 card. Abeg stop loading his card, if you.actually did. Leave amala for amala people.
Amala is actually a lovely food, quite better than Akpu!
No wonder ibos and dullness are best of friends!
You greedy losers should tell me how someone else money take concern you!
Yeye!

2 Likes

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Slikbae: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
your foolishness is beyond bounds.... I'm not Igbo. And I couldn't care less about the scholarship.
DiademSh07:

What's stopping your fellow ibo losers from helping their ibo brethren? You losers dey keep money for his hand?
Yeye!
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by DiademSh07: 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Slikbae:
your foolishness is beyond bounds.... I'm not Igbo. And I couldn't care less about the scholarship.
Self denial at its peak!
What are you doing on the thread by the way? How it take concern you? Na your money?
Yeye man!

1 Like

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by elveco: 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nice gesture. I have a woman whose daughter jst got admission in a US University, but tuition fee is the problem now. The dad is late. Wish you coyld assist.

God bless u

NewNigeriaMind:
To celebrate my birthday this year, I have decided to grant a fixed sum compassionate scholarship to someone desperately in need of assistance.

The criteria below:

1. Must be a secondary school student or university student

2. Such a person must have a CGPA of above 3.5 in any of these federal universities : ife, unilag or ui

3. Finally the person must be willing to show proof that he/she deserves the grant.

Note if your birthday is in April and native of Lagos will be an added advantage.
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Slikbae: 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
excuse me, what is your problem? what could be wrong with you sir... and what stup!d self denial are you talking about?? I'm not Igbo, and I don't care about your stupid scholarship.

you don't own Nairaland, I can be on any thread I want to. Don't quote me in your stupidity, I won't even give you the privilege of reading your thrash.
DiademSh07:

Self denial at its peak!
What are you doing on the thread by the way? How it take concern you? Na your money?
Yeye man!
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Blessinzy(f): 6:25am On Feb 20, 2016
just saw this thread, am very happy. am a delsu student with 4.35 cgpa.born in april. i wil be glad if u call me 08185589226.really need your help sir.
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Wyttcat: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
Why do you need him to shout if you have the money? Thieves of N200 that was meant for a needy person, thought I've seen it all. Just replace it already and stop the nonsense, low energy DRIFTER!
anticabal1:

Only 200 naira. If he shouts too much, I'll refund it with 1500 card. Abeg stop loading his card, if you.actually did. Leave amala for amala people.
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Wyttcat: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Why ibos would want Yoruba's money or expect a grant like this one extended to them beats me.

DiademSh07:

Yeye!
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by mightyhaze: 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Funny thread! V been havin maself a good laff all thru! But the thread shd av just stated clearly that this scheme was for yoruba indigenes,...nuffn wrong wit dat,afterall charity begins at home. Better than stealing from your own ppl like our politicians do....! Ppl shd strive to do more charity works. If one can afford 2 remove tribal leanings tho,the better,..but den any charity at all is better than no charity at all .

3 Likes

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by DiademSh07: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Wyttcat:
Why ibos would want Yoruba's money or expect a grant like this one extended to them beats me.

Apology jawe!

1 Like

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Wyttcat: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
grin
DiademSh07:

Apology jawe!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photos Of Ibrahim Uwais Who Joined ISIS & Was Killed In Syria / Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People / Hon. Chike Okafor Issues Over 20 NAFDAC Appointment Letters To His Constituents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.