Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment (3529 Views)

Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment / Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by NewNigeriaMind: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2016
To celebrate my birthday this year, I have decided to grant a fixed sum compassionate scholarship to someone desperately in need of assistance.

The criteria below:

1. Must be a secondary school student or university student

2. Such a person must have a CGPA of above 3.5 in any of these federal universities : ife, unilag or ui

3. Finally the person must be willing to show proof that he/she deserves the grant.

Note if your birthday is in April and native of Lagos will be an added advantage.

3 Likes

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by NewNigeriaMind: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2016
Interested parties can leave a comment here. I will call the people that meet the required criteria myself

1 Like

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by ify2016: 9:35am On Jan 14, 2016
Thanks. Not interested

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by wheredemdey: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2016
Kindly rephrase the question to "IF YOU ARE YORUBA AND NEED TUITION ASSITANCE" cos I have never seen a more bigoted,annoying and irresponsible tribalist like you...you are in a different class and level of tribalism...hating anyone that is not Yoruba......use your birthday to do some soul searching and pray your Creator forgives u.

HBD all th same....may God increase your wisdom as your age increase.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by drss(m): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2016
tuition fees here i come
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by merbenko: 9:42am On Jan 14, 2016
What about postgraduate students?
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Gbengais(m): 9:53am On Jan 14, 2016
wheredemdey:
Kindly rephrase the question to "IF YOU ARE YORUBA AND NEED TUITION ASSITANCE" cos I have never seen a more bigoted,annoying and irresponsible tribalist like you...you are in a different class and level of tribalism...hating anyone that is not Yoruba......use your birthday to do some soul searching and pray your Creator forgives u.

oluku

So all secondary school or university students in unilag, UI and OAU are yorubas?

People with CGPA of 3.5 and above are Yorubas? And the added advantage means it's streamlined to yorubas?

I have some friends who are igbos and have great sense of comprehension if not I would have said the Ipod race are fools citing you as an example.. tribalistic bigot..... you better change your ways if not you'll die a poor man
NewNigeriaMind:
To celebrate my birthday this year, I have decided to grant a fixed sum compassionate scholarship to someone desperately in need of assistance.
The criteria below:
2. Such a person must have a CGPA of above 3.5 in any of these federal universities : ife, unilag or ui
3. Finally the person must be willing to show proof that he/she deserves the grant.
Note if your birthday is in April and native of Lagos will be an added advantage.

1 Like

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by AtlanticBreeze: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

The criteria below:

why not use the money to empower your fellow yoruba bigots like subway101, superstar1, raumdeuter, YoruBanger, OgbeifunErom, etc. These people need help you know.. My kind advise

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by wheredemdey: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2016
Gbengais:

oluku

So all secondary school or university students in unilag, UI and OAU are yorubas?

People with CGPA of 3.5 and above are Yorubas? And the added advantage means it's streamlined to yorubas?

I have some friends who are igbos and have great sense of comprehension if not I would have said the Ipod race are fools citing you as an example.. tribalistic bigot..... you better change your ways if not you'll die a poor man

You are new here so will forgive your outburst...you probably don't knw anything about the poster hence the reason your putrid mouth runs faster than a tap.

I wil allow your naivety slide...fighting with a pig automatically makes me one......shush

8 Likes

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by shizzy7(f): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2016
Gbengais:

oluku

With the op's Conditions, He obviously wants to give a Yoruba person.....

You ommitted his "a native of LAGOS" will be an added advantage........

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by 2016Deity: 10:03am On Jan 14, 2016
Gbengais:

oluku

So in your yorrowbah oilish brain, a native of Lagos isn't Yoruba abi?

Tribalistic Hediot

7 Likes

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by 2016Deity: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

The criteria below:

Mr. Omemma, kindly keep your Yoruba scholarship to yourself or better still go to those Yoruba schools and search for a befitting Yoruba beneficiary and dash them your blood money , nairaland is a Nigerian forum not a Yoruba forum.

Murutun mpafu

Kingeli come n see

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by NewNigeriaMind: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2016
merbenko:
What about postgraduate students?

I will not be able to assist a postgraduate student. I believe at that age and experience such a person should be able to take care of himself/herself.

regards
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by YoruBanger: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

why not use the money to empower your fellow yoruba bigots like subway101, superstar1, raumdeuter, YoruBanger, OgbeifunErom, etc. These people need help you know.. My kind advise

Ode. You better switch to one of your other numerous monikers and accept the offer coz trading is going out of fashion. Get some good old education lest you resort to cocaine trafficking as is fast becoming the lot of your fellow trader kinsmen. Anumanu.

3 Likes

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by NewNigeriaMind: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2016
wheredemdey:

Thank you very much. Even if much what you posted up there is not a reflection of who I am, still thanks for your time.
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by AtlanticBreeze: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2016
YoruBanger:

Ode. You better switch to one of your other numerous monikers and accept the offer coz trading is going out of fashion. Get some good old education lest you resort to cocaine trafficking as is fast becoming the lot of your fellow trader kinsmen. Anumanu.
Why are you taking my friendly advise personal? smh
grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Miracle4Sure: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2016
Am in ooo......Bsc '2.1' (Ife), postgraduate : About to start (Unilag). I'm having issue paying the tuition fee. N.B I have paid my obligatory fee it just remaining the tuition fee. Registration has already started. Please kindly assist me.....
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Gbengais(m): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2016
2016Deity:

So in your yorrowbah oilish brain, a native of Lagos isn't Yoruba abi?

Tribalistic Hediot

Added advantage he said use ur akanuche okpe
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Keegan: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2016
2016Deity:

Mr. Omemma, kindly keep your Yoruba scholarship to yourself or better still go to those Yoruba schools and search for a befitting Yoruba beneficiary and dash them your blood money , nairaland is a Nigerian forum not a Yoruba forum.

Murutun mpafu

Kingeli come n see

Why are you crying, did he call you? You are just disgusting, can't you just walk by?!
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Gbengais(m): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2016
shizzy7:
With the op's Conditions, He obviously wants to give a Yoruba person.....

You ommitted his "a native of LAGOS" will be an added advantage........

He said added advantage. He didn't make that compulsory.. although to an extent the OP is wrong buh that fool know am too well than to bring up the tribe issue.. is that all his brain can comprehend ?
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by AbuadStudent(m): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2016
Hi there! I need help with my tuition fees! Or at least part of it! I'm a medical student!

Not an indigene of lagos but I reside here! And my birthday is in April!
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Gbengais(m): 10:15am On Jan 14, 2016
wheredemdey:

You are new here so will forgive your outburst...you probably don't knw anything about the poster hence the reason your putrid mouth runs faster than a tap.

I wil allow your naivety slide...fighting with a pig automatically makes me one......shush

Who's dis one swimming in a pool of stupidity?
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by YoruBanger: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Why are you taking my friendly advise personal? smh
grin grin grin

Azu uburu like you. Shove your 'advise' up your anus-Ike. Like I suggested earlier, switch to one of your other monikers and accept the offer like a man. You will thank me later. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Slikbae: 10:19am On Jan 14, 2016
did you not read the part that said the person must be a native of Lagos??
Gbengais:

oluku

1 Like

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by 2016Deity: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2016
Gbengais:

Added advantage he said use ur akanuche okpe

Shatap.
All these yorrowba umu uwa mmebi
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Gbengais(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2016
Slikbae:
did you not read the part that said the person must be a native of Lagos??

Added advantage.. am not a native of Lagos mind you.. so should I say he trying to shove me off too ? #note: not everyone who stays in Lagos is a native of lagos
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by 2016Deity: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2016
Keegan:

Why are you crying, did he call you? You are just disgusting, can't you just walk by?!

Onye kporo ewu di ka gi?
Zuzuru puo ebea

2 Likes

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Gbengais(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2016
2016Deity:

Shatap.
All these yorrowba umu uwa mmebi

U just proved my point.. Tribalistic fool.. this way you'll create more enemies..
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by 2016Deity: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Gbengais:

U just proved my point.. Tribalistic fool.. this way you'll create more enemies..

You oily yorrowbah gay assès are the ones instigating hatred, why defending the fool when you know he's wrong?
Because he's yorrowbah like you abi?

Hediot

4 Likes

Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by DaBullIT(m): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2016
I told Seun to introduce facebook verification for nairaland profiles.

There will be common sense
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by Gbengais(m): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2016
2016Deity:

You oily yorrowbah gay assès are the ones instigating hatred, why defending the fool when you know he's wrong?
Because he's yorrowbah like you abi?

Hediot

Damn you so adamant on being a fool.. he said a native of Lagos.. Are all yoruba a native of Lagos? Men pls update your brain
Re: If You Need Assitance With Tuition Fees, Drop A Comment by OAUTemitayo: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2016
Bro am in o. OAU. Part one second semester. With four results, am still on First class. Hope the tide continue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photos Of Ibrahim Uwais Who Joined ISIS & Was Killed In Syria / Oshiomole Is A Disgrace And Curse To Edo People / Hon. Chike Okafor Issues Over 20 NAFDAC Appointment Letters To His Constituents

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.