Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Is My Roommate Gay?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Roommate Gay?. (2821 Views)

South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Roommate Gay?. by ageraGT: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2016
I may be wrong or right but I think my roommate here in school is gay! Am not trying to judge him but I just want to know who am living with....am going to share few reasons why I came up with the conclusion that he is gay. My roommate rather starve and use his last money to buy body spray or body cream! Am talking about the expensive creams, my roommate can't pass a road where guys are gathered, even if he manages to pass he puts his head down as he walks by but I have confronted him about this and he said he always feels nervous and feel all the guys stare at him as he walks by, when my roommate drinks satchet pure water he dosent open the hole big like every normal guy rather he will pinch a small hole on a satchet and start sipping and sipping and I rili find that disturbing, my roommate likes to sing in the shower and its cool cos he is a good singer but what I noticed recently is that he dosent sing the male parts in songs but only the female parts like the other day he sang only rihannas part in a song she featured chris brown. My roommate can stand in front of a mirror for 10 minutes just looking.Appart from my room mates sister and mom no other female calls his phone rather guys guys guys .My roommate likes female clothes a lot cos when ever we watch movies together he always compliments the female actresses clothes not their body even when he tries to imagine the kind of cloth that will fit him he uses female clothes as point of reference....the other day I asked him the weapon he will choose if zombie apocalypse breaks out and he chose a knife (really! who does that?) ,any normal guy will choose an assault rifile or pump action so I asked him why he chose knives and he said he love's the way girl's use knife to fight in movies. If am walking with my roommate on the road and maybe he slips and is about to fall he dosent shout chhhhei! or choooiii! like a normal guy rather he will scream like a little girl, this has happened three times since we met and I feel so ashamed and now the bombshell of all is that I found woman's make up (foundation) in his box. Now help me tell weda he is gay or not cos all the signs have come to pass.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by Kayoski(m): 9:40am On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by Kayoski(m): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2016
ur roommate has high levels of female hormones..
e.g ..prolactin

it dosent necessarily make him gay unless he has made sexaul advances at u..

1 Like

Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 14, 2016
Hahaha, this is serious
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by Dojupyo(f): 9:49am On Jan 14, 2016
My roommate rather starve and use his last money to buy body spray or body
cream! Am talking about the expensive creams

I feel so ashamed and now the
bombshell of all is that I found woman's make up (foundation) in his box.

That part got me cracking grin.
I have a song for you Op..

#Your roommate is a Gay. He want to Lay You.. You got to be Careful cos he will Play You.. Just be Careful #sung by me
#Dojupyo

Those features you wrote up there are funny, I'm still laughing grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by joshadedapo(m): 9:51am On Jan 14, 2016
sad Toh! it is well sad
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by chronos: 9:52am On Jan 14, 2016
A
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by BuzzRay(m): 9:57am On Jan 14, 2016
smiley
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by obiorathesubtle: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2016
oooh.. You can't read the handwriting on the wall abi? Very soon.. Your yansh hole go wide pass bucket

1 Like

Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by legendboy(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2016
confront him on that issue his reply is gotta be strange
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by StefanSalvatore: 10:14am On Jan 14, 2016
Hahahahahaha d reasons u gave r quite funny except seeing women's make up shocked shocked wtf!!!

Confront him about his feminine characters cuz e really needs crious help b4 he ask u out grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by 7footre(m): 10:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Lmao!!!! That opening of sachet water had me in stitches!!! Man you are funny!
Please cover you asz with the precious blood of the lamb!!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by JanuaryTempest(f): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2016
Lol, so shouting "choooi" is an indicator of someone's sexual preference? Good to know.

You'll be surprised at the number of black men that are on the down low (secretly gay in layman's terms). Study showed that black men, more than any other race, are more likely to stay in the closet & pretend to be straight than come out. So all those manly "choooi" you hear, are probably masking a high pitch gay squeal grin Your other friends that you think are straight, may be secretly into boys (could even be crushing on you grin ) but put up a macho front to avoid detection or hoping that by doing so, those "unnatural" attractions to the same gender will go away or whatever.
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
Lol, so shouting "choooi" is an indicator of someone's sexual preference? Good to know.

You'll be surprised at the number of black men that are on the down low (secretly gay in layman's terms). Study showed that black men, more than any other race, are more likely to stay in the closet & pretend to be straight than come out. So all those manly "choooi" you hear, are probably masking a high pitch gay squeal grin Your other friends that you think are straight, may be secretly into boys (could even be crushing on you grin ) but put up a macho front to avoid detection or hoping that by doing so, those "unnatural" attractions to the same gender will go away or whatever.

Miss Zodiac sign. I see you have made friends with the deactivation button. grin
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by Holywizard: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2016
pls u beta be sleeping wit weapons.
I particulary is homophobic & i can kill 4 that
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by misspicy(f): 11:54am On Jan 14, 2016
well going by your right up,I did not see you mention anywhere he acts sexual in gay manner,you only highlighted things he does differently from other guys

I would not jump on the conclusion that he is gay,rather I think he is EFFEMINATE.

having or showing qualities that are considered more suited to women than to men : not manly
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
is it Merrycay or BlackOpel makeup brand you saw is his box? Did you also see ladies pants like G-string? lol grin
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mtcheeeew undecided why dont u ask him urself?
Nigerians always poke nosing like pokeman.
And wat if he's gay sef? Wud u send him packing?? Ehn !! undecided
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by cruzita(f): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
he may be an effeminate guy not gay.just keep observing him with your ass far away
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by Dantee005(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lol...might jux be his nature sha....I knw gys lyk dis....even if he is Gay,he would be playing d role of a female....Xo ur azz is covered wit d blood of Jesus....
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by Lionessza(f): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2017
The way you pay so much attention to your roommate's actions is the disturbing part of all this . It's like you are watching his every move , he must really fascinate the hell out of you . How many times does he rub his balls per day? What are his favourite underwear colors ?

You might be projecting
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by Stevengerd(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Op. I Swear U Are Jobless, See As Dey Study Person Lyk Understanding Mathematics. That Nigga Is Nt A Gay, Sho Tiye.
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by Raydans: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by itzmoni(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
JanuaryTempest:

what is dis Homo talking na
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by Gabrielwilliams(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin UR ROOMMATE IS SUPER GAY MEHN grin grin grin grin smiley smiley
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by thenny312(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
I think he's gay, as far as ur nt nd he's nt making sexual advances to u..... Leave him be grin grin
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by Stanleysteno(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
this one is serious, i don't think he's gay, i've seen one or two guys behaving like that, even one of my distant cousin behave, walks, talks, etc like a female n he no gay... So relax bro n let him be even though it can be very annoying at times
Re: Is My Roommate Gay?. by Presh900(m): 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
ageraGT:
I may be wrong or right but I think my roommate
here in school is gay! Am not trying to judge him
but I just want to know who am living with....am
going to share few reasons why I came up with the
conclusion that he is gay. My roommate rather
starve and use his last money to buy body spray or
body cream! Am talking about the expensive
creams, my roommate can't pass a road where guys
are gathered, even if he manages to pass he puts
his head down as he walks by but I have
confronted him about this and he said he always
feels nervous and feel all the guys stare at him as
he walks by, when my roommate drinks satchet
pure water he dosent open the hole big like every
normal guy rather he will pinch a small hole on a
satchet and start sipping and sipping and I rili find
that disturbing, my roommate likes to sing in the
shower and its cool cos he is a good singer but what
I noticed recently is that he dosent sing the male
parts in songs but only the female parts like the
other day he sang only rihannas part in a song she
featured chris brown. My roommate can stand in
front of a mirror for 10 minutes just
looking.Appart from my room mates sister and mom
no other female calls his phone rather guys guys
guys .My roommate likes female clothes a lot cos
when ever we watch movies together he always
compliments the female actresses clothes not their
body even when he tries to imagine the kind of
cloth that will fit him he uses female clothes as
point of reference....the other day I asked him the
weapon he will choose if zombie apocalypse breaks
out and he chose a knife (really! who does
that?) ,any normal guy will choose an assault rifile
or pump action so I asked him why he chose knives
and he said he love's the way girl's use knife to
fight in movies. If am walking with my roommate
on the road and maybe he slips and is about to fall
he dosent shout chhhhei! or choooiii! like a normal
guy rather he will scream like a little girl, this has
happened three times since we met and I feel so
ashamed and now the bombshell of all is that I
found woman's make up (foundation) in his box.
Now help me tell weda he is gay or not cos all the
signs have come to pass.
He's gay.

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Me Nairalanders. I Just Bought A Brand New Car. / There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period / “let Me Be Your Sugar Mummy” – 54-year-old Nigerian Mum Begs P0*n King Kingtblak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.