Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story (104764 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
YES YES

N:B - Original names have been changed for Private reasons

It all started last year when me and a friend needed somewhere to stay,so we started scouting for free apartments around my school,then one day my friend John called me,said he found a guy that needed roommates and was asking for 80k#,I asked him to make enquiries and find out if the guy can take in 2 people.

After talking to the guy John said him and the guy had concluded that we both could come in and agreed on #50k each,we went to the place and it was in a raz environment but we were in urgent need of a place to stay so we took the place.

6months down the line John had moved out Cuz he didn't pay fully and I was left alone with the guy at the apartment,just last two weeks he said his junior sis gained admission and that he's going to serve February and so he's going to give his sister his place in the room,I was like Wtf :-/, so his sister moved in last week..... chai the girl set die.....so I've recently been thinking how only me and this girl would stay alone in a self contain apartment without any ********* happening,because January first I made a resolution to no do fisting and player this year kiss , but it's not been easy whenever she's in the room I can't even wear only boxers cus my blokos would be showing..... I can't polute the air (mess) in peace :-( , and I can't come out of the toilet without tieing my towel,it's just been one week tho.....I don't talk to the girl much tho.... but it's not been easy.....I can't imagine how the next few months with this girl would be.....I'd keep you guys posted....I need advice from experienced people tho....so share your experiences here too
:-)

don't mind my grammatical blunders tho

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by CoolFreeday(m): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
I have, back then in school, my brother's babe was staying with us. Just take your mind off it and leave your normal life

76 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Ay04z(m): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
go and rent another house......

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Princess4ng(f): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
There was a time we stayed in our room 5 of us... 2 gurls and 3 guys.... Believe me when I said we were very comfortable staying togeda.... We were friends and nobody was dating nobody.. Infact, we were more like brothers and sisters.... It was fun but we had to adjust cus of what pple said....

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by dollyjoy(f): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Your former roommate 'indirectly' dashed you a wife, enjoy bro. grin

405 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Fuqman(m): 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
We wrapped it up banging each other like our lives depended on it. On the contrary, It cost me my relationship.

95 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
dollyjoy:
lol,thats the plain truth.

23 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Hormoniyi25(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
dollyjoy:

New year pussy... Lol

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
It will be difficult to keep an eye away from a hot roommate.But just free your mind.If John Thomas dey show itself allow am.However don't do something stewpid.Your roommate fit kii you for that.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sure... And that was how she got preggy thrice embarassed
It's the devil's handiwork angry angry

20 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
Why should I have the opposite sex as my roommate when I have not lost my mind?

I can have only my husband as my roommate.

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by decatalyst(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Princess4ng:
There was a time we stayed in our room 5 of us... 2 gurls and 3 guys.... Believe me when I said we were very comfortable staying togeda.... We were friends and nobody was dating nobody.. Infact, we were more like brothers and sisters.... It was fun but we had to adjust cus of what pple said....

Kai! You have just been played!

I know this thing you are talking about...one of you liked big cassava grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by dannyville2(m): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
Catalin:

I know your type

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
CoolFreeday:
I have, back then in school, my brother's babe was staying with us. Just take your mind off it and leave your normal life

I'll try my best bro.....but eee no easy oo
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Princess4ng(f): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
decatalyst:

Kai! You have just been played!

I know this thing you are talking about...one of you liked big cassava grin

Lol.. Na u talk that one

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ay04z:
go and rent another house......

Lmao where the money dey?

I no get 18m for account like judeefcc oo

18 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Princess4ng:

Hmmmm.... did you know the guys before you stayed in the apartment together? or you met at the apartment?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fuqman:
We wrapped it up banging each other like our lives depended on it. On the contrary, It cost me my relationship.

Lmao..... but how did your babe end up knowing bro?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
dollyjoy:

Lmao..... If she can cook well I'd gladly marry ooo grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Princess4ng(f): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
jesfrosh:

Hmmmm.... did you know the guys before you stayed in the apartment together? or you met at the apartment?

We knew ourselves already
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Princess4ng:

We knew ourselves already
guess that's why it was easy.... I don't know this girl from no where

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Princess4ng(f): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
jesfrosh:

guess that's why it was easy.... I don't know this girl from no where

Ouch... Kinda difficult

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by NaeChris: 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Princess4ng:
That one na you and 4 people. We mean you and a guy alone.

18 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by CoolFreeday(m): 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
jesfrosh:

I'll try my best bro.....but eee no easy oo
of cause its not easy. its a gradual thing.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by NaeChris: 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
My room mate's towns girl came to my school to register and sit for her Post JAMB but she had no where to stay, my room mate has apparently left the room for me and relocated to his girlfriend's lodge before then. He told me his towns girl will be coming to stay with me. Well, she came, nothing happened. As a Chineke boy, i sleep carry my face put one side till day break. I intentionally take my bath as early as 5 before she wakes up make i no tempt am while on towel. This happened for 2 weeks after she must have finished with her registration and exam.

40 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by FreeSpirited: 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
Something you are happy about..you still come here looking for advice...Advice on how to live with a lady in a super friend zone?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
jesfrosh:
YES YES

It all started last year when me and a friend needed somewhere to stay,so we started scouting for free apartments around my school,then one day my friend John called me,said he found a guy that needed roommates and was asking for 80k#,I asked him to make enquiries and find out if the guy can take in 2 people.
After talking to the guy John said him and the guy had concluded that we both could come in and agreed on #50k each,we went to the place and it was in a raz environment but we were in urgent need of a place to stay so we took the place.
6months down the line John had moved out Cuz he didn't pay fully and I was left alone with the guy at the apartment,just last two weeks he said his junior sis gained admission and that he's going to serve February and so he's going to give his sister his place in the room,I was like Wtf :-/, so his sister moved in last week..... chai the girl set die.....so I've recently been thinking how only me and this girl would stay alone in a self contain apartment without any ********* happening,because January first I made a resolution to no do fisting and player this year kiss , but it's not been easy whenever she's in the room I can't even wear only boxers cus my blokos would be showing..... I can't polute the air (mess) in peace :-( , and I can't come out of the toilet without tieing my towel,it's just been one week tho.....I don't talk to the girl much tho.... but it's not been easy.....I can't imagine how the next few months with this girl would be.....I'd keep you guys posted....I need advice from experienced people tho....so share your experiences here too

in the meantime call 0905268911211 for 30seconds fisting and player grin

He trusted you to Takia of his sis.,if you can't handle,quit and relocate somewhere else for the mean time. If you go ahead and fornicate with his sis,he catches yiunand beheads you,na you know ooo.
The Gods ave spoken

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by centboy123456(m): 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Catalin:

Abeg go na u holy pass abi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by heayernu56(m): 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
jesfrosh:
YES YES

what exactly do u want, advice or sharing of story? undecided
jesfrosh:
YES YES

what exactly do u want, advice or sharing of story?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 19, 2017
centboy123456:

Abeg go na u holy pass abi
No be me holy pass, but am sensible enough to know what is right and what is morally wrong.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by superemmy(m): 12:14am On Jan 19, 2017
Na early mor mor bone go tell you whats up very soon

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by kkash: 12:21am On Jan 19, 2017
Hehehehe.....on a more serious note, we both know its not going to work, tell the gals brother that you not comfy with d arrangement, that u cant mess in peace....hopefully d guy go code nd find alternative, if dat doesnt work, OYO

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.