Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,549 members, 7,861,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! (891 Views)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. / Can This Be Seen As An Abomination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by TheSeeker(m): 8:26am On Jun 20, 2009
Just this morning someone was reporting to me that his brother was supposed to meet his(brother) girlfriends folks. On their arrival, he was seriously welcomed and he felt real great, that was in the mom's absence. When the mom arrived, she recognized him to be one of the men who she had sex with when she was on a book tour to Spokane, Washington. The guy supposedly was a gigolo and have been at the woman's service while he was busy flaunting his sexual prowess in guise of a romantic profession(did I hear anyone compare being a gigolo to a spa worker?). With the strange look she had towards him, he vividly recalled and the woman instantly disapproved the relationship. She didn't let her daughter know what was going on but she just told her she'd explain to her later. Another dimension to the story is that they are all Nigerians. What advice do you have for the lady? What do you think will happen if the woman bluntly refuses to approve of the relationship? Do you think the woman should go ahead and open up to his daughter about her escapades? May I quickly add that the father was present that day but hardly understood what was going on, prompting his wife to know what's going on "he's not a good guy and only time will tell" is what he got from her. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2009
Are people now openly letting their sons marry prostitutes, hence it is a profession for some ? The man sold himself for cash, the mum didn't have an affair, she paid for his services grin.
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by iice(f): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2009
What makes it an abomination?
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by TheSeeker(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2009
iice:

What makes it an abomination?

Being Nigerians they rate it an abomination because she had sex with the mom and still have a relationship with the daughter, do you understand where I'm coming from?
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by TheSeeker(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2009
ezinne1212:

Are people now openly letting their sons marry prostitutes, hence it is a profession for some ? The man sold himself for cash, the mum didn't have an affair, she paid for his services grin.

Whilst I agree with you that she paid for his services, don't forget that it was a short sexual AFFAIR. There was an opening and an insertion which also is happening with between him and her daughter. Not to attack your opinion antagonistically, don't you think it is morally absurd? This world is fast decaying into a society where no more values exist.
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by iice(f): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2009
TheSeeker:

Being Nigerians they rate it an abomination because she had sex with the mom and still have a relationship with the daughter, do you understand where I'm coming from?

You mean the pretentious Nigerians who are capable of much terrible and nasty things? Yeah i would see why being Nigerian it would be considered an abomination.

I would say that the mother should tell, but the daughter might be fragile. She (mother) better pray it doesn't come out if the daughter has set her heart on the guy undecided
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by TheSeeker(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2009
iice:

You mean the pretentious Nigerians who are capable of much terrible and nasty things? Yeah i would see why being Nigerian it would be considered an abomination.

I would say that the mother should tell, but the daughter might be fragile. She (mother) better pray it doesn't come out if the daughter has set her heart on the guy undecided

Now you understand where I am coming from. If the daughter gets to know I am sure it will be disastrous. Nigerians can be capable of nasty things but we still uphold our heritage. Part of our problems is that we're being greatly influenced by western culture but it's doing us more harm than good by letting anything slide through as long as it's western
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by iice(f): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2009
TheSeeker:

Now you understand where I am coming from. If the daughter gets to know I am sure it will be disastrous. Nigerians can be capable of nasty things but we still uphold our heritage. Part of our problems is that we're being greatly influenced by western culture but it's doing us more harm than good by letting anything slide through as long as it's western

Uphold? You mean pretend grin Holier than thou is our forte grin Even when we do bad bad things, we use excuses to cancel it out or hide the real deal cheesy
Not saying there aren't some genuine people.  Whether African, or Western.  .  .do good, be good - it's humane not a thing of culture.  .  .basic principle.  Do things you know you wont regret or will come back to bite you in the ass - that is common sense
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by TheSeeker(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2009
iice:

Uphold? You mean pretend grin Holier than thou is our forte grin Even when we do bad bad things, we use excuses to cancel it out or hide the real deal cheesy
Not saying there aren't some genuine people.  Whether African, or Western.  .  .do good, be good - it's humane not a thing of culture.  .  .basic principle.  Do things you know you wont regret or will come back to bite you in the ass - that is common sense

I believe we can be pretty pretentious, even at that, we're inferior to the westerns in terms of pretense. A lot of them I have hung out with jump into conclusions and would always dish out what they can't half accept. They always are making up excuses for their errors and except everything to be just as perfect and work for them. We can be shady but believe me, Westerners are shadier than we can ever be.
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by iice(f): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2009
TheSeeker:

I believe we can be pretty pretentious, even at that, we're inferior to the westerns in terms of pretense. A lot of them I have hung out with jump into conclusions and would always dish out what they can't half accept. They always are making up excuses for their errors and except everything to be just as perfect and work for them. We can be shady but believe me, Westerners are shadier than we can ever be.

In subtext, we use their flaws to cancel out ours grin

Anyhoo, we are getting offtopic.

Back to the story. What is the guy's say in all this?
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by TheSeeker(m): 11:09am On Jun 20, 2009
iice:

In subtext, we use their flaws to cancel out ours grin

Anyhoo, we are getting offtopic.

Back to the story. What is the guy's say in all this?

He hasn't made any comments yet but from what I can confirm, the both of them are pretty serious about each other. Word has it they are planning on getting married later this year or early next. My concern is, if they get married and the culprits are lip-sealed about this, what happens if she(daughter) gets to know after they have been married? A divorce maybe?
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by iice(f): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2009
Divorce and collapse of familial relationship. That is some weird situation undecided
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2009
TheSeeker:

Whilst I agree with you that she paid for his services, don't forget that it was a short sexual AFFAIR. There was an opening and an insertion which also is happening with between him and her daughter. Not to attack your opinion antagonistically, don't you think it is morally absurd? This world is fast decaying into a society where no more values exist.

I don't believe values don't exist, i  believe that people are faced with harder conditions and are inclined to make varied choices, for varied reason. As for being morally wrong, lol! i doubt i can jump on that high horse, it's just a sad coincidence that one of his ex-clients happens to be his girlfriends mum. It's not like he would have planned it given the opportunity. I believe if he cares about her, he'll come clean to her before the mum says anything. That way, he stands a chance of redeeming himself by taking responsibilty for his choice of profession.
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by TheSeeker(m): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2009
iice:

Divorce and collapse of familial relationship.  That is some weird situation undecided

Pathetic and sickening
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by TheSeeker(m): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2009
ezinne1212:

I don't believe values don't exist, i  believe that people are faced with harder conditions and are inclined to make varied choices, for varied reason. As for being morally wrong, lol! i doubt i can jump on that high horse, it's just a sad coincidence that one of his ex-clients happens to be his girlfriends mum. It's not like he would have planned it given the opportunity. I believe if he cares about her, he'll come clean to her before the mum says anything. That way, he stands a chance of redeeming himself by taking responsibilty for his choice of profession.
I suggest he comes clean too but truth as we have always known it to be is cold. He should apply more diplomacy while he opens up and choose his words wisely. Some issues are better left unsaid.
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by fizzybaba(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2009
The stupid woman dug her grave when she didnt let go.

i am looking forward to her reasons except they guy would be 'mature' not to let the cat out of the bag
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by TheSeeker(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2009
fizzybaba:

The stupid woman dug her grave when she didnt let go.

i am looking forward to her reasons except they guy would be 'mature' not to let the cat out of the bag

The guy is supposed to tell the tale and she will be left with no positive attributes but shame and rotten dignity, moreover the guy was just paper chasing and the mom was what? I wonder how she will explain that to her daughter as well as her husband.
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2009
TheSeeker:

The guy is supposed to tell the tale and she will be left with no positive attributes but shame and rotten dignity, moreover the guy was just paper chasing and the mom was what? I wonder how she will explain that to her daughter as well as her husband.

The guy was a male prostitute and the woman committed adultery by paying for sex outside of her marriage. Lets call a spade a spade. Did it ever occur to you that the mother might worry that the mans past will come and haunt her daughter, so apart from her 'dignity' as u've suggested, she is still a mother looking out for her child. Whats his excuse? He was looking for money? Please, lets not throw stones at any one of them, they are both foul and thats that. Both parties can attempt to justify their actions, and it will all seem valid but like i said earlier, people make varied choices for varied reasons.
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by Magz(m): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2009
I don't believe your story.
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by JJYOU: 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2009
Magz:

THIS IS A MORALLY BANKRUPT GENERATION
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by TheSeeker(m): 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2009
Magz:

I guess you are yet to experience the real world then. And what's it matter if you don't or do believe it anyway? It's not like I'm seeking credibility. Best if you keep shut than utter crappy trash and don't be grumpy.
JJYOU:

THIS IS A MORALLY BANKRUPT GENERATION
Please tell him
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by akaa(f): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2009
Poster,
How do you come to know about this, is it the man in question told you,if yes, he have already let the cat out.
Also they should quit that relationship, because the way I see it now, if the woman in question eventualy come for (Omugwu)she may have another affair with the man.
So let them quit the relationship
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by proudly9ja(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2009
My advice is for the man to let the girl know what happened and if she still accepts him, then both should go for serious cleansing. Im not much of a culture person but I believe that in any culture, it is wrong for a man to sleep with both mother and daughter. While I cannot mention any consequence as a result of this, I am sure there are and the only way to avoid it is prayers.

If however, the girl decides to opt out, they should both move on to better things and the guy shld stop his gigolo moves undecided
Re: Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! by TheSeeker(m): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2009
akaa:

Poster,
How do you come to know about this, is it the man in question told you,if yes, he have already let the cat out.
Also they should quit that relationship, because the way I see it now, if the woman in question eventualy come for (Omugwu)she may have another affair with the man.
So let them quit the relationship

We are very close friends and tells me anything. I have advised him to tell his girl and accepts whatever happens, although I do believe if she loves him, she'll still accept him cuz that was in the past.
proudly9ja:

My advice is for the man to let the girl know what happened and if she still accepts him, then both should go for serious cleansing. Im not much of a culture person but I believe that in any culture, it is wrong for a man to sleep with both mother and daughter. While I cannot mention any consequence as a result of this, I am sure there are and the only way to avoid it is prayers.

If however, the girl decides to opt out, they should both move on to better things and the guy shld stop his gigolo moves undecided

You do have a point but things can be complicated

(1) (Reply)

Life / A Friend's Ex / Ladies Which Is Better: Money Or Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.