Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Have I Been Deflowered? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Been Deflowered? (60741 Views)

A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

Lol grin grin
Amen wink

But nothing stops your contributions, are you saying doctors or Marriage counsellors would not talk about sex during this period of fast?
Nah. Daddy G.O doesn't want that.. Even couples wouldn't have sex during this 50days.. Anybody wey konji wan kill, make he die
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
quiinnBee:
As long as the hymen is still intact.No you've not been deflowered
.......Commmmon talk the obvious! She has been DEFLOWERD. .....I can Smell it grin grin grin

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by An0nimus: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Yourmain is spot on with her post on first page but the OP is looking for answers that appease her inner conscience.

This is how Google defines 'vir.gin'

virgin /ˈvəːdʒɪn/
noun
1. a person who has never had sexual intercourse.
2. a person who is naive, innocent, or inexperienced in a particular context.
3. a female insect that produces eggs without being fertilized.

@OP Going by 1, technically you're not a V. I understand it's happened in the past and you've lived your life hoping it'll undo what happened, or you wished it never happened. Well it did, and you'd have to accept it and move on.
Claiming V or no V won't obliterate the past trust me. Choosing to be celibate afterwards is a great decision nonetheless.

And Yourmain, I could almost swear we've watched the same YouTube video that explained hymen.

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by CioAngels(f): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
For me you were not deflowered, you just had naughty girl and boy play. For hymen to break and blood to come is becos its adults that are deflowering the children of 6year. I guess you still a virgin.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by An0nimus: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
CioAngels:
For me you were not deflowered, you just had naughty girl and boy play. For hymen to break and blood to come is becos its adults that are deflowering the children of 6year. I guess you still a virgin.

what of the boy in question that played 'mummy and daddy' with her then. is he a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by mizlovette(f): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Well to me my honest opinion is that as at dat time u were de flowered but since u havnt had sexual intercourse since then ur still tight and can still pass as one. For d pains u experience I'd suggest u visit a doctor for medical test and all
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by bluice2(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
I wonder if I have been deflowered back then?

Nah. . .
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by jackie35(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:
Now this is what happened to me. I'm not gonna say it happened to a friend like some used to. I am just curious and would appreciate meaningful comments.

When I was much younger, precisely 6years, I had this quickie with a neighbour. He was around that Age too, we just did for the fun of it, I don't realy know what led to it, I just saw that this boy and I had some kisses and sex, twice.
I grew older and I blamed myself for doing that trash then, there hasnt been much exposure as it is these days, I had been a bad girl for doing the 'mummy and daddy's game'.
This year, I will be 24 years. I have never had any sexual intercourse after the one I had 18 years ago though I have had some boyfriends But sex was out of it.
To the Best of my knowledge then, there was nothing like pain or blood. Now, I wonder, wasnt the hymen torn then? How come girls even below 6 years (who were taken advantage of) now have blood stains and experience pains?
This hymen, do they vary in flexibility?
Now I experience mighty pains if anything comes around the V area, as tiny as a finger.
I am just curious..

Comments like 'who cares if you are a Virgin'
Who Virginity don help
Should please not be typed here.
I have been sincere enough to type this, I will respect Matured contributions.

Cc:Lalasticlal

You are disflowered already.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
You must have been deflowered at a much younger age
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by tevinsolt: 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

Nahh, i dont think its you.
His name begins with letter A, the last time I saw him was Year 2001. I know its not you tongue

hehe....her name starts with S, but you know when you're ready for therapeutic sexual healing, we can help each other wink......in the words of late king of pop Michael Jackson "just call my name, I'll be there."
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by ujezeez(m): 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
Truth be told,u have not been deflowered,but you are not a virgin...

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by honeric01(m): 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
tevinsolt:

what a load of crap.....virginity has to do with sex. loosing one's hymen in a non sexual context, means the individual is still a virgin.

Penetration can only come through sexual activity.. Note the word "penetration".
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by YOUNG124(m): 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin STORY FOR THE GODS

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
An0nimus:
Yourmain is spot on with her post on first page but the OP is looking for answers that appease her inner conscience.

This is how Google defines 'vir.gin'

virgin /ˈvəːdʒɪn/
noun
1. a person who has never had sexual intercourse.
2. a person who is naive, innocent, or inexperienced in a particular context.
3. a female insect that produces eggs without being fertilized.

@OP Going by 1, technically you're not a V. I understand it's happened in the past and you've lived your life hoping it'll undo what happened, or you wished it never happened. Well it did, and you'd have to accept it and move on.
Claiming V or no V won't obliterate the past trust me. Choosing to be celibate afterwards is a great decision nonetheless.

And Yourmain, I could almost swear we've watched the same YouTube video that explained hymen.

Yeah on buzz feed!!!!

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by tevinsolt: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
honeric01:

Penetration can only come through sexual activity.. Note the word "penetration".

I'm afraid you have no clue on what you're talking about. women use tampons all the time it breaks the hymen sometimes, it is penetration a word that is only used to describe the action of insertion of one object into another.
sporting activities say for example horse back riding can cause a woman to break her hymen......these does not mean she isn't a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Baboo13(m): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol you people are quick to give advice now cos OP na girl

If na boy now abuses and trolls go don full ground

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by tonyobj(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
24 year old virgin shocked most impressive.... I hereby apply to be your Gardner.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
You are not a virgin because you had another sex @ 18yrs which is a matured one. For your v area to become painful now, go for std test.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Zoe99(f): 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

Ma'am,
I've always read that the flexible hymen breaks when a force comes in to find its way into the lady. how come it would still be intact after an intercourse?
intercourse could also be anal or oral.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Emeraldcute(f): 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goridoe:

[size=14pt]JESU[/size] .!
[size=16pt]heheheheh[/size]
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Vikky014(f): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Na waoh. 6 yrs? you guys took dt mummy daddy childhood play to another level ooo......LOL

i'm not sure if u were disflowered or not. mayb go to a female gynaecologist and test ur status if u r in doubt

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by HaneefahRN(f): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:
Yes, at 6.
And u're sure he penetrated?
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by DICKtator: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:
Now this is what happened to me. I'm not gonna say it happened to a friend like some used to. I am just curious and would appreciate meaningful comments.

When I was much younger, precisely 6years, I had this quickie with a neighbour. He was around that Age too, we just did for the fun of it, I don't realy know what led to it, I just saw that this boy and I had some kisses and sex, twice.
I grew older and I blamed myself for doing that trash then, there hasnt been much exposure as it is these days, I had been a bad girl for doing the 'mummy and daddy's game'.
This year, I will be 24 years. I have never had any sexual intercourse after the one I had 18 years ago though I have had some boyfriends But sex was out of it.
To the Best of my knowledge then, there was nothing like pain or blood. Now, I wonder, wasnt the hymen torn then? How come girls even below 6 years (who were taken advantage of) now have blood stains and experience pains?
Now I experience mighty pains if anything comes around the V area, as tiny as a finger.
I am just curious..

Who Virginity don help

Kindly pm your number so that we can have an appointment to determine if you have been deflowered or nah?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Yeah. Purity! That's all I can seek for at this point in my life where I've been able to meet all kinda ladies.

Will you marry me @Tessy? I'm so damn serious about my proposal.

MhizTessy:

Wow
I like your sense of humour cheesy
Your comment is perfect... Purity, that's it.
Thank you!!! smiley
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by o4diley: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
As a doctor, what the doctor u spoke to wanted to do was d right thing(that's number 1), secondly, there are different types of hymen, which goes to point to the fact that not every virgin bleeds once deflowered. Thirdly one of the earlier posts was correct, which stated that d penis at that time might not have been strong enough to tear d hymen. Fourthly, some school of thought define virginity as 'not having sexual exposure of any sought'. That being said I would say u shouldn't worry yourself about any of this. You will only know if u r really a virgin when u have proper coitus or when u have been examined by a doctor. With respect to the pain u feel around your vagina, I think it should be psychological, if u have always felt the pain there, but if the pain is recent, I think u should see a doctor and be properly examined. If the psychological explanation is the case, I think u should see a psychologist. All your questions will be better answered by a medical professional than in a group like this(no harm intended). Good luck. NB: u could google types of hymen to enlighten u better.

My curiousity led me to talk to a doctor, he said he would check with his fingers to see if there is a wide entrance.

He was wearing his gloves when I told him, 'dont bother again, thank you sir' cry[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Opoki(m): 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
I'm sorry embarassed I can't comment if I can't assess you thoroughly because I don't like saying something i'm not sure of.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by wealthypool: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
for u to b deflowered it need a deep Penetration, which in your own case there was none.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by firstking01(m): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

My curiousity led me to talk to a doctor, he said he would check with his fingers to see if there is a wide entrance.

He was wearing his gloves when I told him, 'dont bother again, thank you sir' cry
lol, chai, sm doctors eh grin
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Opoki(m): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
o4diley:
As a doctor, what the doctor u spoke to wanted to do was d right thing(that's number 1), secondly, there are different types of hymen, which goes to point to the fact that not every virgin bleeds once deflowered. Thirdly one of the earlier posts was correct, which stated that d penis at that time might not have been strong enough to tear d hymen. Fourthly, some school of thought define virginity as 'not having sexual exposure of any sought'. That being said I would say u shouldn't worry yourself about any of this. You will only know if u r really a virgin when u have proper coitus or when u have been examined by a doctor. With respect to the pain u feel around your vagina, I think it should be psychological, if u have always felt the pain there, but if the pain is recent, I think u should see a doctor and be properly examined. If the psychological explanation is the case, I think u should see a psychologist. All your questions will be better answered by a medical professional than in a group like this(no harm intended). Good luck. NB: u could google types of hymen to enlighten u better.

He was wearing his gloves when I told him, 'dont bother again, thank you sir' :'
Buahhahahahahahhaha

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by PasNina(m): 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
7footre:
Graphical presentation of the specimen in question would greatly aid our hypothesis which would inturn ensure the matter is concluded without much ado..... tenq
You mean diagrammatic presentation?
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
vicraven:
You just indirectly told us your poosay has been drilled even before ur future hobby cld say pu... plus, virginity aint rubbish, you're secretly wishing u still had ur pride... haha
if that's all your brain could process then I smh for you smiley
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by jomoh: 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

I am just curious..

Who Virginity don help

Hymen do actually regrow and can get sealed again after so many years without sex, especially for someone who probably lost it at that very young age.

It definitely can regrow and get blocked because you were still growing.

Google for more. I've read it somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.