Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,519 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

The Very First Time: Now This Maters A Lot. A Must Read. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Very First Time: Now This Maters A Lot. A Must Read. (706 Views)

Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Very First Time: Now This Maters A Lot. A Must Read. by 2Legit2Qui: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2009
hmm- not the very first time for sex, but the very first time you asked a girl out, were you jittery, did you get slapped, did you feel the earth shaking? And for ladies, the very first time you were asked out, did he do it pefectly, did he convince you? Or was he a bummer?
Re: The Very First Time: Now This Maters A Lot. A Must Read. by iice(f): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2009
Badgered me to death grin grin Thats what usually happens undecided
Re: The Very First Time: Now This Maters A Lot. A Must Read. by TheSeeker(m): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2009
I was shy at first but that lasted for couple minutes, say 2, then I got this confidence straight out of the dragon's mouth. Man, you really up your game when your confident and that's just the secret. I never have thought any woman would slap me as long as I don't come up to you impolitely.

(1) (Reply)

What Gift Can You Give To Someone You Love? / Women Were Beautifully Made / Can You Date Ur Best Friend Ex Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.