Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So (26259 Views)

Ali Baba Commends Female Pastor For Telling Women The Truth / Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions / Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by doveda: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
She a hoe, that's why she can't make a good housewife.
like ya momma

2 Likes

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by xkris11(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
cruzita:
why would the man want to know about my past when we are in the present?

Present nko future ni.
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by doveda: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Vikky014:
Imagine this Toke girl. that means she committed abortion bfore meeting dt guy she dated for 12 good years

i as a girl will not even consider a sexually active guy as a suitor without finding out if he had paid for an abortion before or have a baby mama not to talk of a man

NO WONDER!!!!!!!!!

You have a serious problem

Open your eyes and be rational for once

You cannot and must not disclose to q Nigerian man whether you have had abortion or not undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by onstelly(f): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
If the man ask if you have done that, I guess telling him the truth will be the best thing but if he didn't ask then no point telling

1 Like

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by AdeniyiA(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
cruzita:
why would the man want to know about my past when we are in the present?
you're wrong dear, some pasts haunt and taunt the present, the more reasons ladies should be very careful. Many are in problems today because of what they did in the past,sharing could help in finding the solutions.
The past is always there to be learnt from...

2 Likes

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by doveda: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Toks2008:
If you ask me if i will prefer to marry a virgin "if i see one" i will say a resounding YES just because of the sexual recklessness of some ladies.

if only we can see what some ladies have done in the past walahi you will run from them as fast as your legs can go and this is why i no longer see any big deal in marrying an after one because at least i know she is tested and trusted.

The most annoying thing about some ladies is this excuse of using "the past" as a way of escaping the avoidable atrocities they willingly committed in the past.

Are you a virgin?

Yo have always tried to approach issues from a rational point of view, you should apply it in this case.

It took two people to put that pregnancy in her stomach. If she is stupid then the man who had unprotected sex with her must be crazy

If you cannot abstain from sex, you have no right to judge those who have been unfortunate undecided
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by doveda: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Virgin or no useless Nigerian girl will see my boxer.

You have mummy issues!

ode!

1 Like

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
she knows what she is saying ... some people can't handle the truth .. some1 like me .... meet any pro lifer and know... I will prefer she does not tell me and pray I don't find out, cos I don't trust myself to handle it.... shallow right , I know ... my girl cheated and confessed , I initially forgave but could not handle it so we broke up... maybe if she had kept it from me and be smart enough for me not to find out...

hmm... not everything has to be said

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by montezz(f): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
dammytosh:
She is saying the truth.

A lot of chicken hearts forming badoo can not handle the truth.

You expect a lady to tell you she has gone down with 83 guys ?

Is she a learner ?

We need to separate reality from sanctimony.

If she confesses about several abortion, a normal delay in concieving will make the guy think twice.
So the answer is dependent on the guy's ability to handle the information.
Exactly! I don't support abortion but I think there are men who can never handle the truth hence use it against you wen things turn sour. In a situation like this, she might confess to the guy but lie abt the number of times she aborted.
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by montezz(f): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
doveda:

Are you a virgin?

Yo have always tried to approach issues from a rational point of view, you should apply it in this case.

It took two people to put that pregnancy in her stomach. If she is stupid then the man who had unprotected sex with her must be crazy

If you cannot abstain from sex, you have no right to judge those who have been unfortunate undecided
I won't be surprised if he has a baby mama somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
doveda:

Are you a virgin?

not wanting to marry a non virgin is not judging then...
wanting a brand new car does not mean I hate fairly used cars...

the compound I stayed in school thought me a lot... and my prayer always is, father if my wife is like this somewhere ryt now, may I never meet her... truth
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by Vikky014(f): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
doveda:

You have a serious problem

Open your eyes and be rational for once

You cannot and must not disclose to q Nigerian man whether you have had abortion or not undecided
please i take God beg you. dnt quote my handle again just state ur opinion and move on u dnt hv to quote me
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by morganacanta: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
jmoore:

Ewu. I don't fornicate.

Mkpi!!!!!!!!!
Aturu ezi anuofia .
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by sarutobie(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
onstelly:
If the man ask if you have done that, I guess telling him the truth will be the best thing but if he didn't ask then no point telling
to this post I say...CASE CLOSED!
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by jmoore(m): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
morganacanta:

Aturu ezi anuofia .

Next time ask before you spew nonsense.
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
tintingz:
I know it is not good to lie to your spouse but Toke also has valid point according to my own rational thinking.

Many guys condemning are statement won't wish or want to marry a girl who have had an abortion before, especially the religious extremists they don't even wanna hear anything abortion, they detest it with passion.

Now that's where Toke was going, how many guys here will wish to marry an abortionee?
undecided

I use myself as an example, I am pro life and b4 I think of marriage with any girl, will surely ask about that ... straight talk ...
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by appyola(f): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Can you imagine, she's kinda right on this one because some ladies have aborted upto 10times or more. Imagine telling ur future hubby dis and u expect him to marry u,u must be a learner for real. My advice is ask God for forgiveness and pray u r stil fertile dts if u r lucky
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by Lollipop247(f): 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
It's only in Nigeria u hear men bashing & condemning women on abortions, one begins to wonder if it's ogbono soup that fertilized her egg. angry

4 Likes

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by Leriebloom(f): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
TheNextAce:
Abortion is not cool, but the past is past. No point lying. If the guy can not deal with the truth, he should take Keke napep out of the lady's life. But asking her to lie would backfire. The truth, as they say, is like smoke. You can not hide it.
So true.
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by 1miccza: 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
repogirl:
Hmm, na the same thing i talk before, this morning on that secrecy thread.

Some men can't handle the truth ....abeg leave trash for LAWMA and move on with life. Past is past.

Even God sef forgives past offences as far as one is willing to repent and turn a new leaf, so I wonder why humans should hold on to it like its unforgivable.

It still wouldn't hurt to be open to each other on sensitive issues as these,to avoid stories that touch
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by vicraven(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bootybuttchic:
Nigerians amd holier than thou,shes a celeb doesnt mean she isnt human nor doesnt have feelings nor think,this is real life ,i support toke,abortion is bad ,i can never support it,but as long as the girl is changed and has settled with God its no human business except the womb is damaged! there she shld confess....for old things have passed away

Go Toke
yes,its in the past...but if i had married you,or had the intention of marrying you,and i asked you the QUESTION... you would have lied to me tufiakwa!! girls!!!
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Babe is an abortionist
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by Raalsalghul: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
I've always said it, whoever I am going to get married to must take in before we go to the altar. Them girls are not to be trusted!
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by Toks2008(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
doveda:

Are you a virgin?

kilagbe kileju?

Una dey read at all before una comment.

I made reference to having confidence in marrying an after one rather than an abortionists which takes every focus away from the issue of virginity so please take your mind off that aspect and focus on the point im making.."IF YOU DO THE THING AND GET PREGNANT..HAVE THE BABY"

Omo bibi ki n se arun(Having a child out of wedlock is not a disease but aborting it is not only a crime but can damage your womb.)
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by missyadorable(f): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
amtaken:
Do men tell ladies all the bad things they do?

Am not a bad girl, but if I ever make a silly mistake (God forbid) I ain't telling no man unless he's a true Christian.

What if he uses it against you later?

Even a true christian will react! Keep ur dirty pasts to yourself and God

1 Like

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by missyadorable(f): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
doveda:

Are you a virgin?

Don't mind him, He brags he doesn't use condoms,have never used and will never use.Yet he is sleeping around and wants to marry a virgin.Crazy dude!

2 Likes

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by boxer022(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
I will say that I am amazed and the same time disappointed that a lady can give such advice to a fellow lady. Every guy and girl is praying and hoping that their relationship leads to the alter. Supposing she follows that advice to lie and they get married, then unfortunately they cannot have a child, what happens next. Supposing he finds out then that she lied about the abortion, how do you expect him to react?

1 Like

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by pulsa(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bootybuttchic:
Nigerians amd holier than thou,shes a celeb doesnt mean she isnt human nor doesnt have feelings nor think,this is real life ,i support toke,abortion is bad ,i can never support it,but as long as the girl is changed and has settled with God its no human business except the womb is damaged! there she shld confess....for old things have passed away

Go Toke
You are obviously one of those end time karishikas that have aborted your life away, and obviously not worthy of any man time and attention talk less marriage. whores like you are plenty and that is why your post was liked. And p.s the truth shall always come out and be known.
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by timunstopable: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
This our Generation sef

Person wey never even do 5yrs anniversary go don turn relationship experts

It is evident sef this toke makinwa go get many lies in her marriage as well

what even qualifiies her as a relationship expert

All these Google relationship counsellors that cant keep their marriages shuu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by refreshrate: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
Michellla:
she's quite shallow for a relationship advicer.

quite?
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by Michellla(f): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
refreshrate:

quite?
no quit? undecidedundecided
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by adexyone(f): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
Toke might be right in a way. There are some things u can never tell a man. Only those ones that have spiritual maturity and understanding will be able to stand it. They are very few. Abortion is a very bad thing. Psychologically it kills.
May God fogive us all. I pray my daughter will never have to experience abortion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie / Adesua Etomi Storms Studio, Set To Release Song Soon- photos / ''I Don't Like Big Weddings'' - Adesua Etomi Says In Throwback Interview (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.