Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So (26245 Views)

Ali Baba Commends Female Pastor For Telling Women The Truth / Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions / Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by GurlFriend: 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-f6BTR_QxhyU/VpefbxefwDI/AAAAAAAAUVM/IJ5urn4R7mQ/s400/toke%2Bscan.JPG[/img]

Toke Makinwa is now one day, one trouble. She has come under fire again for telling women to lie to their significant other about their past abortions.

In a video posted to Wazobia FM’s Facebook page, the OAP who doubles as a vlogger, responded to a question from a female fan who asked if she should open up to the man she was dating about her history of abortions. The fan said she had previously had an abortion and that the man she was dating is pro-life (someone who hates abortions).

In her response, Toke Makinwa said, “Are you a learner? When I read your email, I almost slapped you from my laptop. How can you even think of confessing? You dey craze? Was he there? Was he the doctor?

She added, “Do you like men that carry prostitutes? Would he tell you if he carried a prostitute on Sanusi Fafunwa street? Shine your eyes. Men feel as if they can handle the truth but if you tell him that’s the last time, he’s ever going to call your phone.

“My response to that is hell no! Deny like your life depends on it. LIE! After all he wasn’t there.”

Judging by the response the video got on social media, many Nigerians were upset that Toke Makinwa who recently reconciled with her husband after he had a child with an ex-girlfriend would give such advise.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/toke-makinwa-under-fire-for-telling.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by GurlFriend: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-HuF7mu3MC2E/VpehRrCstlI/AAAAAAAAUVY/mwKoUIkZDH0/s400/Capture.JPG[/img]

Here are some feedback, Toke received:

Adeniran Temitope Adeyinka: U are pointless dear , if ur past now call back in ur future is it then u will now open up? Is better to let him know ur past, if he still want you then fine, if not the move on. A guy or lady that cannot handle ur past is not really in love with you. If u open up after marriage that’s d end of d home. Imagine, u guys didn’t have baby on time and medical report shows or ur doctors ask u to be sincere to know where d problem lies will you still deny it. Toke makiwa please, don’t mislead people in ur advice.

Prince Kel Lol@ Jim Smith: Nne any woman dat can hide such to her lover is Evil! Secondly my woman can use my phone but not without my consent. In a relationship, you have to be humble and respect each oda!

Cyprain Nwafor: Lamest blog ever seen.. I jst wasted my mb watching dis.. U tink men are lik women. Wen a man truly loves u.. Even if u had no womb he is gonna stick wit u.. Its beta u tell him dan for him to find out by himself.. Dats wer d real problem is… So miss pancake face.. Do ur research well and stop basing facts on ur failed relationships…

Enakireru Governor Franklin: Toke am amazed at Ur statement and on this one i totally disagree with u.. How can u give such advice knowing dat it can or will curse a whole lot of problems in the nearest future . and that one reason why guys of 2day will insists that a lady should get pregnant first b4 anything is done in the area of marriage.. Goshhh wat kind of inhuman advice is this for heaven sake

Cyprain Nwafor Chinazor: Yes its ur past.. Bt hav u hrd abt d past coming to taunt and haunt d future?.. Its not a story tale.. It happens.. To avoid dat is to open up to ur guy.. Even d guy too must open up to u.. U guys hav to deal wit d ugly past or else.. I reserve my comment

Chinese Gold Omoye: Really I don’ t like to comment but I just have to say my mind(sharing your past wit a guy means u love him. den it’s left for him, if he love u his always be there for u think about if your ex is his best friend, u never knew while. for d phone my dear never u go through his phone without his consent,a phone call can destroy your home)Be wise

Adika Marcelinius: Valentine You are the one that is misleading all this ladies…if u don’t have good advise stop posting here… How will someone have an abortion and wouldn’t tell d man he getting married to..do u knw the later repercussions…. Pls arise and don’t mislead. sharp babe

Upright Pious Lofty: Unacceptable Disgraceful ungodly, Toke you got that all wrong and I’m gonna slap you for this! Onisokuso

Wilfred Leonard: Bad market for you. E go hard you to get husband because you still see relationship as a game people play

Davis Khalifa: Sorry 4 de man dat wil call u wife

Rouven Niedermann: Oh you tell her to lie?!? If he finds out that she lied its more worst !!!!

It's Toke's view, but do you agree or disagree with her?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/toke-makinwa-under-fire-for-telling.html
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by GurlFriend: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
You can watch the Vlog video where she made these controversial statements at http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/toke-makinwa-under-fire-for-telling.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by Michellla(f): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
she's quite shallow for a relationship advicer.

59 Likes

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by jmoore(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Abortionist=Terrorists.

7 Likes

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by DICKtator: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Cum under fire?

Have she dead?

Did she survived it?

May God help us ooo.

Don't know what Lagos is turning to
Ambode what is happening?

grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by tolexy007(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
angry
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by equilibrum(m): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
where d fire

10 Likes

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by Omotayor123(f): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Very shallow and stupiid advice embarassed Very soon she will be showing us her Sunday school outfit undecided

This woman needs serious orientation.

22 Likes

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
That is for those who made her their ROLE-MODEL
Sensible Ladies knows better.

Meanwhile . . . . .

8 Likes

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by flokii: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
that's totally wrong... a girl should open up with reasons why she had to do abortion

and of course the number of times (will determine whether she z marriage worthy or not)

I can't end up skipping sleep for vigils and prayer consultations over someone's past reckless and wayward lifestyle..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by mytime24(f): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by ijafiya(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
People dey lie!
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by allisonluvsu(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
in as much as it is bad to Tell lies if i wia to be in Toke's shoe to reply dat Lady it would be to LIE and not to LIE. I will advise u lie if u are still fertile after committing such act. Dat is enough to ruin quite alot of things. But women must learn to keep dia life as exemplary as possible. Abortion is a dent and can dent ones image for ever as much as committing murder.

If it is realize dat d result of d abortion may lead to infertility or caused damge, den telling d truth becomes inevitable but d question is; would u be telling d truth 2 d right man who would not run a broadcast of ur problem to d public. This is a two way answer, but firstly, ask God for forgiveness coz if u have committed abortion u are no way different from a Murderer. Just my own opinion.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by bufness(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
lol
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by Afrok(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Haha... U can only give what u have... what are the women expecting her to give them as advice?

3 Likes

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by kennyman2000(m): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Who's she sef?
Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by cruzita(f): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
why would the man want to know about my past when we are in the present?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by ramdris(m): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
I so agree with her. Some secret are meant to be secret for life.....

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by TheNextAce: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Abortion is not cool, but the past is past. No point lying. If the guy can not deal with the truth, he should take Keke napep out of the lady's life. But asking her to lie would backfire. The truth, as they say, is like smoke. You can not hide it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by temi2013(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
Is a pointer to the fact that she has not be honest in her relationship.Is unfortunate some people took you as role model.

4 Likes

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by Psalm18: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lies have a way of catching up with us.

Don't lie but don't volunteer unnecessary information

15 Likes

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by tempex88(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
She feels she has a point. She is trying to prove there isn't love anymore based on her experience with her husband. it is now right thing to do when we fight evil with evil. if na me be the man, I will only ask for a test to confirm she can still bear children. if yes, I proceed with the relationship, if not, I quit. God go bring man wey no go mind for her.

2 Likes

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by tkpoint2(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
What is this world turning into? And this is someone's role model ooooo.

It is better for her to confess, and the earlier the better.

2 Likes

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by cicc2010(f): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
its best you tell the truth from day one

2 Likes

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by megabyte2(f): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
She's totally wrong

2 Likes

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
There's a point to what she said, what I don't know can't hurt

4 Likes

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nigerians amd holier than thou,shes a celeb doesnt mean she isnt human nor doesnt have feelings nor think,this is real life ,i support toke,abortion is bad ,i can never support it,but as long as the girl is changed and has settled with God its no human business except the womb is damaged! there she shld confess....for old things have passed away

Go Toke

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
She a hoe, that's why she can't make a good housewife.

3 Likes

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by dammytosh: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
She is saying the truth.

A lot of chicken hearts forming badoo can not handle the truth.

You expect a lady to tell you she has gone down with 83 guys ?

Is she a learner ?

We need to separate reality from sanctimony.

If she confesses about several abortion, a normal delay in concieving will make the guy think twice.
So the answer is dependent on the guy's ability to handle the information.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Lie About Abortions': Toke Makinwa Comes Under Fire For Telling Women So by nkemdi89(f): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
Most people condemning her are worst than liar mohammed, they will do exactly what tope said. Hypocrisy is the major plague in Nigeria.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine / Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video / Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.