Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,517 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (70501 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by bibijay123(f): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3309489/twine-drama-series

It alll started on this thread grin

On the 2nd of December I walked down the aisle with my personal 'bully", bestie, lover, fellow movie maniac and team mate grin. He's not only my bestie, he is my ride or never cheesy

A year ago I said I would never marry because I had a phobia for marriage and I didn't want to put any kid through what I had gone through as a child. I lost my dad when I was only six so I partly grew up with family members and whenever I thought of what they called " marriage' I feel a shudder run through me. I had seen so much ugliness that I vowed not to put the shackles called marriage around my legs... but that was until I met this crazy, fun loving guy with a tongue that could blow your mind off.. grin literally. Jeez nothing fazes him and he's always in my corner, yea he's my number one fan cheesy I can't believe it started from here...Nairaland

My pastor so much love how we met that he shares the story during love or relationship seminar in the church and even on the wedding day!

" Do you know that if you are hard working and you are good at what you do, you will be singled out of a million? " My pastor said, his gaze flickering around the faces of everyone seated. Of course the question was rhetoric so he went on." Do you know that you can find love even on the internet? Do you know Nairaland? Brother Crazygod was reading sister Bibi's stories on NL and he fell in love with her... cheesy"

Well this is my love journey...

I took note of everyone on my thread in the literature section so I can give them a mention when I start a new story. I took note of him on the second thread I created, a story about a call girl. Somehow I knew that he was the one liking all my posts even when I type 'lol'. He was on every thread I made and he always gave constructive criticisms about my stories. It was like I had an automatic 'like' button wink

Back to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3309489/twine-drama-series

He said he was falling for me...

I replied him that I had a parachute to catch him if he did fall.

It was all joke and fun to me.

I couldn't post on the thread for weeks because the transformer in my area got bad. When I finally got back online I got several mentions from the readers on that thread. They were all worried about the story! They wanted to know why the story was stopped. Some even called me names without asking if I had a valid reason for not posting. I decided within me that I won't complete the story but not until I scrolled further and I saw what Crazygod (m) and Dominic (f) posted. Crazygod kept asking about the ' writer' and he wanted to know if she was okay. He said he was alarmed because I didn't post anything on Facebook either (unknown to me he sent me a friend request on there and I accepted without knowing who he was.) He also left me several messages on Facebook and I was touched by what he said, "Bibi just let us know if you are alright,"

Dominic was also worried about me and she kept asking if anyone heard from me. I had a personal rule not to meet anyone online or give out my number but I broke them for these two people. I went through all his posts, read his comments and he seemed so mature to me. I gave him my number when he asked for it, he was so calm and polite when he called me. cheesy I also broke my personal rule that I won't meet any from online and I went to see a movie with him grin He was really persistent and patient. He didn't talk much when we met, he was so quite and I began to wonder if he was pretending cheesy This guy could really talk over the phone so don't blame me for wondering cheesy

We agreed that the first meeting wasn't a date and we also agreed that we won't see each other again.

Here's the difficult part; to say yes to a relationship or nay?

After communicating over the phone for months, he started asking for another date and this scared me. He was acting all serious with the whole 'toasting thing'. He said I had the qualities he needed in a partner and so on. This guy is so persistent that saying "no" "no' became a chore. I also noticed that he was a goal getter and he is focused. My kinda guy!

He was sweet, still is and he has a madt sense of humour. Yea I was doing my own tripping too but afraid was catching me. I could wake up one day and find a really nasty thread about me if I wasn't careful.

Although he is a great listener and he's got a heart of gold I was scared because he might have been pretending and acting all nice just to get cookies tongue

But I had inner peace whenever I thought of him. My heart told me he was for real but this same heart has misled me before. cheesy I asked a few of my friends here what they think about dating a fellow Nairalander and I am afraid to say that the reviews were bad!!!! cry

I decided to grant the second date and it was awesome. Then the third, fourth and the rest becomes history....

This journey hasn't been easy but it has been worth it. I remember asking him if his family was aware that I wasn't a Nigerian and he said they were totally cool with it. I didn't believe him because my ex's family were not cool with me being a Togolese and whenever I visited the mom would say "Togo is too far.." cheesy anyway I got the message loud and clear. Then add a clingy ex into the mix and my phobia for marriage you will find that it hasn't been easy. But oh it's worth it! grin

My new mother loves everything about Togo, the language, people and she even insisted that a Togolese song should be played during the traditional wedding. cheesy I got three new siblings, a fantastic aunt, three cute nephews and a beautiful niece who was one of my flower girls grin How could I forget my new sister who is married to his brother, she is world best organiser and event planner cheesy She was my event planner and I got the wedding of my dreams smiley

PS. Our entrance song was Gweta by Toofan from Togo. Great song! grin

469 Likes 69 Shares

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Saintsammurai(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
well op congrats...
I wish you a happy married life with enough enjoyment..
most importantly i wish you should give birth to four kids at once..

159 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by bibijay123(f): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Nonsense.

Modify

5 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by bibijay123(f): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
Traditional pictures

grin grin grin grin grin

When you and your groom have the same type of mental illness cheesy

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by bibijay123(f): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
This OP is beautiful oo shocked

NL girls should learn from OP and start replying our dms, na una loss if una no reply grin

But unlike crazy.god we won’t stalk u or become ur “automatic like button” tongue

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
♤Splendid! smiley

♤Congratulations! God bless your union

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
Really beautiful story and you're stunning. Very happy for you, wish you a great marriage.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by bibijay123(f): 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Splendid! smiley

♤Congratulations! God bless your union

Thanks cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by bibijay123(f): 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Safiaa:
Really beautiful story and you're stunning. Very happy for you, wish you a great marriage.

Amen. Thank you cheesy

9 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
Very nice.
Congratulations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lalasticlala. Thank you, lets give hope to the NLanders finding love grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by BlizzydoDo(f): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
Congratulations ma.

4 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
nice but why the dictionary nao...I no even fit finish am..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Blackhawk01: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
Makydebbie, come make we book seat oooo. kiss

Wow wow wow wow wow wow! Bibiiiiiiii!

You just got me screaming, jumping, laughing... Wow! I love your story and you, my dear, got a huge and beautiful smile. kiss kiss I'm so happy for you, you found love in the craziest place. cheesy grin tongue

God bless your new home, love you loads. kiss kiss

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
Bibiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii cheesy cheesy

Awwn my ewe sister, quick question tho, do ewe girls dress this way for their weddings or it's just you? cheesy

Bibi you're so so beautiful! Oga crazyygod get eyes biko. Your kids are going to be the bomb mehn! I wish you the best sis, that smile will be permanent on your face. tongue
Marital bliss!! kiss kiss And we're waiting for Atta and Kuma. tongue

So people still find love like this on NL? lipsrsealed
This could be me and somebody but he's vexing for me. cry

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Makybbie, come make we book seat oooo. kiss
I dey here already. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
You are beautiful. may that smile on your face last for ever. happy married life.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
bibijay123:
cheesy cheesy
See as him carry you like a baby. Happy married life Bibigrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
dollyjoy:
You are beautiful. may that smile on your face last for ever. happy married life.
Can't wait to come to Delta state for your wedding.

6 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
Can't wait to come to Delta state for your wedding.
Loooolz. OK ma
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Durhleepee(f): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Wow! I'm impressed and awed. So there is some good to this place. Congratulations Op

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by duch12(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Wow! Happy married life bibi,may your marriage be filled with laughter and blessings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
dollyjoy:
Loooolz. OK ma
Hope you're all smiles now? grin
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by crazygod(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
All I can say is Togolese babes dey cook for Africa. I dey chop continental dish every morning.
grin grin cheesy

259 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
I thought some guys here said nairaland girls are unruly and no man would be willing to marry themcheesy.well op just proved that argument wrong.happy married life.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Amen I hope to marry Evaberry
Safiaa:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
Hope you're all smiles now? grin
Yeah yeah. I'm better now. Thanks for being there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Congratulations dear, you can find love anywhere kiss grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lalasticlala we want this on FP now

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
We can find love anywhere wink
lefulefu:
I thought some guys here said nairaland girls are unruly and no man would be willing to marry themcheesy.well op just proved that argument wrong.happy married life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by bibijay123(f): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Bibiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii cheesy cheesy

grin cheesy my sister!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.