Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Newly-wed; He Wants Six Children! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newly-wed; He Wants Six Children! (846 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly-wed; He Wants Six Children! by Esthersblog(f): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
An EBer asks for our advice, please read below…

I married my husband September last year. We have been having issues since the beginning of this year because of the number of children he wants us to have. Before we got married, we talked about it and agreed we would have three children max, to be able to take care of them properly which was what I had always wanted.

He had a dream the night before the new year that he was playing with children, he couldn’t give an exact number but said they were up to ten and since then he said it is a sign from God that we should give birth to more children. He can be very spiritual sometimes but I thought he was just kidding because I am three months pregnant at the moment and feel its normal during this period to dream about children since we are expecting a baby. Before I knew what was happening, he told me that he has prayed and made a final decision to have SIX children without even discussing with me first.

I am the woman and the one who will take in, go through all the pregnancy stress, labour, delivery, children wahala, work, husband and the home all at the same time. How does he expect me to manage? I don’t even want to hear, but our parents and grandparents survived it. That was then abeg. Most men will always say they will support and all that, it’s just cheap talk, while in reality its different.

Children are blessings that I know but I have never imagined going through labour more than three times talk more of six. What if I cannot give birth to more than three children we initially agreed on or even less, who knows what he will do then. My marriage is still fresh, and I am already getting tired of everyday quarrels because of it.

I have talked and talked, now I keep quiet about it and keep praying he changes his mind one day but what if he doesn’t because I am sure he is also praying too. When I think about who God will answer scares me the most… I don’t know what to do anymore.

Please advise.

Link - http://esther.com.ng/eb-xclusive-newly-wed-he-wants-six-children/

Source: www.esther.com.ng

Re: Newly-wed; He Wants Six Children! by cruzita(f): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
undecided for this kind economy na em u wan born 6 children say na God tell u so abi?ur case go worse pass our missing budget

3 Likes

Re: Newly-wed; He Wants Six Children! by Michellla(f): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
start using contraceptive pills after the third child.
Re: Newly-wed; He Wants Six Children! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Madam baby making factory, you have been duly noted continue
Re: Newly-wed; He Wants Six Children! by tpiaobsession: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
You and him agreed on four children, not three. Say no to adultery and fornication.

your one track minds just cannot go beyond three, abi? Because the people you are stalking and trying to mess up mostly have three kids each therefore all your concocted write ups must mention three kids.

Adura wa lori yin, kin ma so nkan min.
Re: Newly-wed; He Wants Six Children! by cally3D(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Spreads plantain leaves and lies down! Av got a long day here
Re: Newly-wed; He Wants Six Children! by IamLEGEND1: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ayaff sinnit
Re: Newly-wed; He Wants Six Children! by obiorathesubtle: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Michellla:
start using contraceptive pills after the third child.
Have you watched/seen 'shuga'?? The Nigerian series that starred tiwa savage and all em popular people??

Using contraceptives behind her husband's back could get messy.. Really messy.. Especially when the guy is so close to fanaticism.. You don't play that kinda rough play with overly committed to sth niggas... undecided

1 Like

Re: Newly-wed; He Wants Six Children! by Michellla(f): 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Have you watched/seen 'shuga'?? The Nigerian series that starred tiwa savage and all em popular people??

Using contraceptives behind her husband's back could get messy.. Really messy.. Especially when the guy is so close to fanaticism.. You don't play that kinda rough play with overly committed to sth niggas... undecided
havent seen the movie tho.so what do you suggest she do then? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Newly-wed; He Wants Six Children! by obiorathesubtle: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
Michellla:
havent seen the movie tho.so what do you suggest she do then? cheesy
aite.. Uuh.. Maybe she could involve relatives..

They can help talk to the guy..

I don't think God tells someone how many children to produce..

It was never written anywhere in the bible.. And "he's the same yesterday, today and forever"

1 Like

Re: Newly-wed; He Wants Six Children! by Michellla(f): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
aite.. Uuh.. Maybe she could involve relatives..

They can help talk to the guy..

I don't think God tells someone how many children to produce..

It was never written anywhere in the bible.. And "he's the same yesterday, today and forever"
lol i dont think the relative thingy would work.
why would relatives be telling you how many kids you should give birth to.

1 Like

Re: Newly-wed; He Wants Six Children! by obiorathesubtle: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Michellla:
lol i dont think the relative thingy would work.
why would relatives be telling you how many kids you should give birth to.
hehe.. It won't be to decide for the guy how many children he should give birth to

They should come in to make the guy understand

1. his wife isn't an object or a child producing inanimate machine

2. Having children isn't HIS decision, but THEIR decision.. Afterall, it involves the contribution of gametes from both

3. There's a possibility she'll die, having children is just as dangerous as walking on a tight rope.. Women die regularly in the process of childbirth, I'm not wishing for her to die sha.. I'm just saying.. Chances of survival na 50-50

So maybe, if there's a relative the guy respects and listens to.. The wife should involve the person abeg, or a pastor he respects sef would be a good idea.. 10 children no be come chop beans ooo..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly-wed; He Wants Six Children! by Michellla(f): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
hehe.. It won't be to decide for the guy how many children he should give birth to

They should come in to make the guy understand

1. his wife isn't an object or a child producing inanimate machine

2. Having children isn't HIS decision, but THEIR decision.. Afterall, it involves the contribution of gametes from both

3. There's a possibility she'll die, having children is just as dangerous as walking on a tight rope.. Women die regularly in the process of childbirth, I'm not wishing for her to die sha.. I'm just saying.. Chances of survival na 50-50

So maybe, if there's a relative the guy respects and listens to.. The wife should involve the person abeg, or a pastor he respects sef would be a good idea.. 10 children no be come chop beans ooo..
Okay.I get your point now.
well said.

2 Likes

Re: Newly-wed; He Wants Six Children! by YOUNG124(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
SISTER BABY MAKING MACHINE DEY BORN DEY GO I DEY UR BACK
Re: Newly-wed; He Wants Six Children! by tpiaobsession: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
is this part of the fallopian tube thread making of recent?

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Lovestruck Nigerian Man Crying On His Wedding Day / Gals Need To Get This Straight. ..... / Photo: Guys Are You Guilty Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.