Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Why Always David Mark? Where Is Benue State Government? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Always David Mark? Where Is Benue State Government? (1226 Views)

Is Benue State Part Of Biafra? / Why Is Benue, Nasarawa, Kogi, Jos, Abuja Classified As North / David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Always David Mark? Where Is Benue State Government? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Benue State which comprises of majorly the Tiv and Idoma, has remained underdeveloped for over 30 years mostly the zone C (Idoma).... Reason best known to them

The most annoying part is that the bad state of Zone C as been blamed on David. Last year linda ikeji blog posted about the depilated state of "State owned General Hospital, otukpo" and the former Senate president was blamed for that poor state of the state owned state. My question is does it mean the Benue State Government can not renovate it or is zone C not part of Benue State?

If I am not mistaken no Idoma has ever hold the position of Vc in Benue State University but we have held that position of in University of ilorin, Nasarawa State University keffi, currently the University of Abuja.

Zone C people don't have portable water and they are dying of cholera.... U hear Nigerians saying it's David Mark! .. Who's to be blame? Let us be sincere.
Please Mention any Senator or Senate president that has achieve more than David Mark in Nigeria?

Here are some of his achievements.

Mark remains the only individual who has been consistent with scholarship awards to Benue State students since 2005. At the moment, 20,000 students have been given scholarship.

“In 2008, he built and donated a multi-million naira complex to the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Otukpo study centre.

“For his effective representation in the Senate, he attracted the multi-billion naira Otobi Water Dam project that will solve water problem in the zone. The dam will improve electricity supply and thousands of people will be employed.

“The multi-billion naira Oweto/Loko Bridge in Benue South is nearing completion. When completed, movement of goods will be enhanced and it will boost the economy. In fact, a journey from Otukpo to Abuja would have been reduced from seven hours to just two and a half hours.

"Joy fm the first private fm North central"
“Nobody can undermine the importance of education
which Senator Mark made his pet project. It was under his effective representation that the Federal Government approved the Federal University of Health Sciences in Otukpo.

“He has influenced the appointment of Benue sons and daughters into federal boards and parastatals.

The attack on Senator Mark is uncharitable. I don’t understand why somebody with conscience will say he has not done anything for his people. “Yet, our brothers from the other side of the divide still complain that federal appointments and projects go to Benue South. “I think there is a limit to treachery. No amount of falsehood will change facts. “If the campaign of calumny is about the rerun in Benue South, I can say boldly that the promoters have failed because the Idoma nation will not yield to blackmail.They know that Senator Mark is our choice”
Re: Why Always David Mark? Where Is Benue State Government? by onyowo(f): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Their choice not " our choice " even within d zone D mark is still doing segregation.
Re: Why Always David Mark? Where Is Benue State Government? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
onyowo:
Their choice not " our choice " even within d zone D mark is still doing segregation.
pls can u expatiate ur segregation?
Re: Why Always David Mark? Where Is Benue State Government? by krisCh(m): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
1. How will u say only 150 out 3000 is d no of idoma pple offered admission? Its a big lie, even non-indegenes re more jare
2. National open uni is fed project, nt a david mark project, he shldnt take glory for dat, infact d land on which d study centre is built was alergedly stolen by david mark and sold to d FG
3. The oweto bridge is still a fed gov project and nt a david mark project, was it built with his constituency allowance? No. Its nt near completion either
4. The scholarship is a scam, u pay money to get schorlarship that is nt not up to half of Benue state University's average school fees
This same David Mark u defend, d road to his village is very bad, his people will not vote him, but yet u stand by him, for reasons best known to u, na only him idoma get? 20 yrs in d senate, haba!
Re: Why Always David Mark? Where Is Benue State Government? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
krisCh:
1. How will u say only 150 out 3000 is d no of idoma pple offered admission? Its a big lie, even non-indegenes re more jare
2. National open uni is fed project, nt a david mark project, he shldnt take glory for dat, infact d land on which d study centre is built was alergedly stolen by david mark and sold to d FG
3. The oweto bridge is still a fed gov project and nt a david mark project, was it built with his constituency allowance? No. Its nt near completion either
4. The scholarship is a scam, u pay money to get schorlarship that is nt not up to half of Benue state University's average school fees
This same David Mark u defend, d road to his village is very bad, his people will not vote him, but yet u stand by him, for reasons best known to u, na only him idoma get? 20 yrs in d senate, haba!

I paid 1000 naira for benue State scholarship since 2011 till now Not paid allowance of 5000 annually ... And paid 500 for David Mark scholarship and I get paid 15000 annually..

He ensured the present of NOUN first outside state capital in Nigeria N built them complex...

I said he influence the construction of that road OWETO.... NO SENATOR can build bridge N Road rather than to influence it

Senators N reps don't have power to build Roads rather the influence the state government or the FG..
Re: Why Always David Mark? Where Is Benue State Government? by krisCh(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
amoduokoh:

I paid 1000 naira for benue State scholarship since 2011 till now Not paid allowance of 5000 annually ... And paid 500 for David Mark scholarship and I get paid 15000 annually..

He ensured the present of NOUN first outside state capital in Nigeria N built them complex...

I said he influence the construction of that road OWETO.... NO SENATE can build bridge N Road rather than to influence it

Senators N reps don't have power to build Roads rather the influence the state government or the FG..
Is dat wat u tink? Ask ur man what he used his constituency allowance for 16 yrs for, do u knw smetn lik dt exists? No single project to show. He is corrupt, nepotic and too obselate, he needs rest.
Re: Why Always David Mark? Where Is Benue State Government? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
krisCh:

Is dat wat u tink? Ask ur man what he used his constituency allowance for 16 yrs for, do u knw smetn lik dt exists? No single project to show. He is corrupt, nepotic and too obselate, he needs rest.

There is nothing like constituency allowance. .. quote me anywhere
Re: Why Always David Mark? Where Is Benue State Government? by krisCh(m): 7:07am On Jan 15, 2016
amoduokoh:

There is nothing like constituency allowance. .. quote me anywhere

lol. I have quoted u here
every senator n house of rep member is entitled to one to carry out projects in his constituency. If u claim ignorance of this fact for political reasons, I totally understand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NASS Goes Against Buhari On N1.04 MTN Fine-naij.com / Fayose Threatened Former President Goodluck Jonathan That … – Aluko / Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.