Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Okrika Great - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okrika Great (4499 Views)

Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu / When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? / Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okrika Great by grafikii: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Er bros pdp na the father of corruption na. How papa no go support im pikin
Re: Okrika Great by Omenkata: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
ejiinii:
The op is writing out of frustration from the snail speed yesterday the wrote a simple post and proof that the dasuki case is propaganda the op try to respond with irrelevant links that embarrass his response

You clearly stated in your posted that pdp found efcc arrest and jailed there are own chieftain like James Ibori and co but today we are seeing different approach from pdp when they chase only opposition

The op said they black mail him why will anybody blackmail you they you let everybody know you have joined pdp now that you have move to pdp courtesy demand you let them know too not writing against your conscience

don't mind that guy he's a frustrated nigga cheesy

no body takes him serious anymore

2 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by Omenkata: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
[s]
arewaempire:

Oya, hungry IPOB g**t, take gworo. cheesy
[/s]

Bloody abo**ki oya chew gworo with burukutu grin

1 Like

Re: Okrika Great by Ecoterrorism(f): 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Mack3N:

I have always been a wailer,nothing new!
Proudly 5%
[color=#550000][/color] continue doing good
Re: Okrika Great by arewaempire: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

what's this one saying

She said your brain is too useless to comprehend. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by Mack3N: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Omenkata:
TonyeBarcanista is really pain because snailspeed disgraced him yesterday thus he's running about this forum since morning crying grin

what a pathetic life to live cheesy
Asin eh that guy finished him!

2 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
This guy is the most confused individual on this planet undecided,even the devil is not as 2faced as this

3 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by arewaempire: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

Bloody abo**ki oya chew gworo with burukutu grin

Useless IPOB g**t, come and join me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okrika Great by LMFashions: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
You will loose because you will be a wailer while he will be a new breed Zombie from walking dead grin grin grin

Re: Okrika Great by Omenkata: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
[s]
arewaempire:

She said your brain is too useless to comprehend. cheesy
[/s]

gworo seller shatap there's no sacrament connecting gate man gworo muncher with Internet oya gerrarahia and go to market because no tuwo for a lazy gworo selling mallam like you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by Omenkata: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
[s]
arewaempire:

Useless IPOB g**t, come and join me.
[/s]

Nope i don't chew gworo because i no be onye awusa tongue
Re: Okrika Great by aresa: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
1. So I can not be corrupt just because I started the anti corruption drive?

You and your warped ways of thinking sha. You no dey disappoint...

2. With nearly all of the same convicted crooks you listed, how many of them are members of the opposition and how many members of the opposition were convicted for corruption under any PDP led administration?

4. You listed basically PDP members which betrayed your flowed assertions. The PDP is a corrupt party full of corrupt members..

5. How many past APC governors and other public officials have been convicted for wrongdoing?

Your argument and assertions are always disgraceful and shameful especially coming from a grown man. Right and wrong is never a case of

Of course you lack credibility and if I might add, very very unpatriotic.

1 Like

Re: Okrika Great by Omenkata: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Mack3N:

Asin eh that guy finished him!

the guy took him to the cleaners that's why he's ranting like a frustrated widower since morning grin

apc cacus will never trust this nigga again

they're diplomatically giving him the ekwunife treatment they're just playing with his head and laughing at him they'll be like "gbawe was right afterall"

2 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by help3852: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It is now common to see some so-called members and chieftains of PDP jumping into queue to support, shield and glorify alleged corrupt members of the party. It started with the Saraki scandal, when some PDP and APC senators abandoned their legislative assignment to accompany indicted Bukola Saraki(who is not a card carrying party member) to court in a show of "solidarity". As if that wasn't embarrassing enough, the #ArmsGate scandal and other probe saw an army of some party members and chieftains going to the press and social media to "condemn" the fight against corruption because their comrades are indicted. Most embarrassing is the fact that this set of people not just support the alleged crooks, they expect everyone to join the league of shame. When did PDP started supporting and shielding crooks?

Is It Not PDP Government That Created EFCC?
When PDP took over power from the Military in 1999, President Obasanjo went on world tour. He observed that corruption perception of Nigeria was hindering foreign investors to come invest in Nigeria. Additionally, Nigeria was listed by the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF) as one of the 23 non-cooperative countries in the effort to fight corruption and money laundry. As at the time, Nigeria had only the Police force(that was very corrupt) to deal with fraud and stealing. The PDP government of President Obasanjo sent an Executive bill to the National Assembly for the creation of a special agency to tackle economic crimes, fraud and money laundry. The EFCC was birthed in 2003, with then Assistant Police Commissioner, Nuhu Ribadu as Executive Chairman.

If PDP government created EFCC, is it unfair for members to answer their alleged economic crimes? Is EFCC the creation of APC?

PDP Has Traditional Silence on Indicted Officials
Since creation, several PDP chieftains have been arrested and prosecuted for corruption without the party siding any of the indictees. Some of them are; Depreye Alamesigha, James Onanefe Ibori, Saminu Turaki, Lucky Igbenedion, Ayo Fayose(indicted but fled), Adolphus Wabara(ex-Senate President), Uzor Kalu, Fabian Osuji(a serving minister under Obasanjo), Joshua Dariye, Bode George, Gbenga Daniel, Dimeji Bankolea, Peter Odili, Obong Attah etc. The tradition of the party as an institution then was to allow indictees and their aides defend themselves. PDP as an institution did not involve in corruption matters involving these members and chieftains. Though some party members and chieftains as individuals were having one or two corrupt issues, non of them were "defended" by the party as an institution.

PDP Even Campaigned With Anti-Corruption in 2007
Let us also recall that in the 2007 election, PDP used "anti-corruption" slogan to campaign for its Presidential candidate Musa Yar'adua. They maintained the fact that Yar'adua was one of the most transparent politician in that era, and PDP is a party that fights corruption. In fact, one of the factors that worked against Atiku Abubakar when he flew AC flag was that "He was corrupt, and Yar'adua (and Buhari of ANPP) was incorruptible". As at then, there was an incorruptible and uncompromising patriots like exNAFDAC DG late Dora Akunyili, and Nuhu Ribadu's effort to add color to the campaign that brought Yar'adua to power.

When Did PDP As A Party Change?
It is however shocking that some members and chieftains of the party of today will not only drag the party into personal corruption cases of chieftains, but has made it clear that a "loyal" party member must prove his/her loyalty by supporting indicted crooks and condemning anti-corruption crusade of Buhari. It is even debasing that some of these people see support for corrupt officials as "playing opposition". Is that opposition or nuisance?

When did PDP as an institution started taking such position? Does playing opposition equate to being shameless, constituting nuisance, and siding criminality? Will it not be appropriate for the party to set up investigating committee to assess the involvement or otherwise of its chieftains and implement discipline on those that are found wanting? Won't that help save its image and boost credibility?

Blackmail Tactics...
While some people have tried so hard to discredit me, I have to state that I(TonyeBarcanista) will NOT succumb to any form of blackmail from any quarter to back corrupt ex-officials nor oppose the fight against corruption. Some accuse me of seeking favors from APC, but sane mind will deduce that it is more profiting(if one is seeking personal gain) to support corrupt officials than to support a government fighting corruption. Some say Barcanista is a "political prostitute without integrity", but sane mind will grasp that it is only people with integrity that will call for prosecution of alleged thief without fear or favor to any group or individual. What message will I send to the world if I support corrupt officials? As for "political prostitution", the fact is that nobody(and nothing) can hold me to ransom.

As long as I am concerned, politics is about service to the public and not individuals. Nigeria will always come first for the good of Nigerians. Nigeria must be better... Aluta Continua

May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria
is it not funny that you that support the fight against corruption, seeing other Pdp supporting, you now criticize them.

hahaha

you have no shame, no amount of trying to act innocent will save you.

Don't act victim, most of us are in the system, we know what Is going on.

Enjoy the corrupt money , its a corrupt world anyway.

At least if you save well you can pick up SUV before the end of the year and do shakara for midehi2

2 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by Bitterleafsoup: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
I am not a PDP supporter but all this is a distraction right now we should be focusing on the people in power because they are holding our present state by the balls.

Had is like never was.....

We are failing fast as a nation because we are looking backwards, instead of focusing on the pot holes in our face. Let the agencies in charge fight corruption.

Billions are supposedly going to be returned that were looted. How much? Who returned them? What are we going to use it for? We have not even seen a clear budget that is realistic, let us stop fooling ourselves, Nigeria is in crisis!

4 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by ejiinii: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
No it's apc that jailed him

When pdp where fighting corruption they jailed their own members usually Their chieftain while apc is doing media trial only to opposition members

coolitempa:

Some of you guys should be banned from writing because of the trash that you post....when and where did james ibori get jailed by PDP

1 Like

Re: Okrika Great by arewaempire: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

Nope i don't chew gworo because i no be onye awusa tongue

Oya, keep gworo for your village elders. cheesy

Omenkata:

the guy took MY HERO to the cleaners that's why he's ranting like a frustrated widower since morning grin
they're diplomatically giving him the ekwunife treatment they're just playing with his head and laughing at him they'll be like "gbawe was right afterall"

2 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
EdCure:
Who will be clean enough for membership of your proposed PDP investigitive committee? The PDP that we have today is made up of reprobates who have inserted hands deep in the reeking mud of corruption.

Take it or leve it, today's pdp is merely an aggregation of corrupt interests. An avenue for perpetuating a looting counter-culture and all things injurious to public interest.
Sometimes I shake my head at the recent happenings!
Re: Okrika Great by Mack3N: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Omenkata:

the guy took him to the cleaners that's why he's ranting like a frustrated widower since morning grin

Lol,that's what sitting on the fence does to one who is not committed.

3 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by arewaempire: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
ejiinii:

When pdp where fighting corruption they jailed their own members usually Their chieftain while apc is doing media trial only to opposition members

Guy, which planet did you come from? angry

Go and find out who was responsible for jailing Ibori before coming here.

Oya, bye bye...

2 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by coolitempa(f): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
ejiinii:

A waste of good time engaging you.... cheesy...please go and find your level...i.e...iPod youths... cool

2 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by Omenkata: 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
[s]
arewaempire:

Oya, keep gworo for your village elders. cheesy

[/s]

Nope gworo belongs to abooki with their gworo chewing brown teeth grin

2 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by Omenkata: 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
[s]
coolitempa:

A waste of good time engaging you.... cheesy...please go and find your level...i.e...iPod youths... cool
[/s]

what's this one saying
Re: Okrika Great by Omenkata: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
[s]
arewaempire:

Guy, which planet did you come from? angry

Go and find out who was responsible for jailing Ibori before coming here.

Oya, bye bye...
[/s]

You don sell market finish?
Re: Okrika Great by erunz(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
PDP DID NOT AND WILL NEVER SUPPORT CORRUPTION. THE PARTY HACE IN RECENT TIME SUPPORTS THE GOVERNMENT FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION, BUT WARNED THAT THE FIGHT SHOULD BE ACCORDING TO RULE OF LAW, AND SHOULD NOT BE ONE SIDED AS WE HAVE SEEN. ONE CANNOT SAY THE PDP IS SUPPORTING CORRUPTION WITH THIS INSTANCE. SAME EFCC HAVE RECEIVED PETITIONS AGAINST AMECHI DID THEY INVITE HIM NO, BUT ARE QUICK TO INVITE THOSE IN PDP. MEDIA TRIAL WILL NOT HELP THIS GOVERNMENT, THOSE INDICTED SHOULD BE PROSECUTED AND IF FOUND GUILTY SHOULD FACE THE LAW. BUT EFCC SHOULD OBEY OUR CONSTITUTION AND ALSO MAY THE WAR AGAINST CORRUPTION.
Re: Okrika Great by Omenkata: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

Sometimes I shake my head at the recent happenings!
[/s]

Mechie eze ule i ebea

3 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by help3852: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
coolitempa:

Some of you guys should be banned from writing because of the trash that you post....when and where did james ibori get jailed by PDP
who jailed Alamesiagha and igbinedion
Re: Okrika Great by arewaempire: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

You don sell market finish?

Nope. . I don remain small for your castration ceremony... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by Omenkata: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
erunz:
PDP DID NOT AND WILL NEVER SUPPORT CORRUPTION. THE PARTY HACE IN RECENT TIME SUPPORTS THE GOVERNMENT FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION, BUT WARNED THAT THE FIGHT SHOULD BE ACCORDING TO RULE OF LAW, AND SHOULD NOT BE ONE SIDED AS WE HAVE SEEN. ONE CANNOT SAY THE PDP IS SUPPORTING CORRUPTION WITH THIS INSTANCE. SAME EFCC HAVE RECEIVED PETITIONS AGAINST AMECHI DID THEY INVITE HIM NO, BUT ARE QUICK TO INVITE THOSE IN PDP. MEDIA TRIAL WILL NOT HELP THIS GOVERNMENT, THOSE INDICTED SHOULD BE PROSECUTED AND IF FOUND GUILTY SHOULD FACE THE LAW. BUT EFCC SHOULD OBEY OUR CONSTITUTION AND ALSO MAY THE WAR AGAINST CORRUPTION.

Another brilliant piece that keeps exposing the intellectual fraudster called TonyeBarcanista

bro you nailed it i wonder how some brilliant folks like you keeps doing low key things hmmm not good oo

no sane human supports corruption but our problem is that if buhari means his corruption war he should make it equal with no sacred cow 50:50 and also respect the rule of law on which he was elected into.
How can you tell me that you're fighting corruption when these men are walking free
Amaechi
Tinubu
Atiku
Sylva
obj
abdusalami
and many other apc corrupt bastards
Even the dead Audu who publicly admitted his crimes
probe at least 50% of these men then I'll know this is real.

anybody in this forum already knew the type of person TonyeBarcanista is.
but all his plans are DOA as far as we Patriots are on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Okrika Great by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
erunz:
What is media trial?

2 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by Omenkata: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
[s]
arewaempire:

Nope. . I don remain small for your castration ceremony... cheesy
[/s]

nooo i don't eat gworo because am circumcised keep it for your uncircumcised gworo chewing tribe

2 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by Omenkata: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

What is media trial?
[/s]

shatap so you don't know the meaning of media trial.

Let a competent court trial Dasuki and prove him guilty then sentence him to 500 years imprisonment not some rubbish reports from local newspapers

get that into your dull brain tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari, Now That The Police IG Clearly Defied Your Order What Next / Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? / The Effects Of Ekweremadu's Attack That Igbo Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.