Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,448 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name (3466 Views)

The Best Argument For The Existence Of GOD / Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick / Atheists Come And See: The Most Powerful Argument For The Existence Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by DeathStroke007(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Annunaki:

Leave him and let him kontinu to make a big foool of himself na cheesy at least we can use him to expose the deceeits of islam some more tongue by the time we finish dealing with him, he will renounce islam or change his moniker like you tongue but one thing is certain, his life will never be the same again grin

ignorance at it's peak... laughing.. all your lies got debunked..
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by DeathStroke007(m): 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Blackfire:

eleyi ti gba ode mo esin imole.

dem abuse Jesus more than that.. hypocrite
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by Blackfire(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

dem abuse Jesus more than that.. hypocrite
ojibijibijibi .... Oro dun/ e pain am
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by OLAJADON: 12:21am On Jan 20, 2016
DeathStroke007:

laughing hysterically... i don die.. scribes? we no have scribes.. we have sahabahs.. your matter don tire me
usthers(islamic scholar) u dont have to reply them
the best you can do is pray for Allah's guidance for them so they dont rot in hell
I WONDER HOW SOMEONE WILL HAVE A RELIGION OF MORE THAN FIVE VERSION RELIGIOUS BOOK... FESTIVE SEASON NOT RECOGNISED IN THE RELIGIOUS BOOK still yet you claim it to be RELIGION(indeed u are miss guided)
how does the word holy spirit even come about ....is it in the original hebrew bible(i don't want explanation i want the exact word holy spirit) and i also dont want ur more than five fake versions that you carry around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by OLAJADON: 12:23am On Jan 20, 2016
I PRAY THEY ANSWER THE QUESTION
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by DeathStroke007(m): 6:23am On Jan 20, 2016
Blackfire:

ojibijibijibi .... Oro dun/ e pain am

laughing... alaye gba jesu sinu aye e.. jesu no go church.. jesu no pay tithe, jesu no read Bible, jesu xef no get picture.. jesu never say he die for anybody sin, jesu never said he's God nor he claim to be son of God.. jesu never has one single similarities with Christianity.. kiwalode ti you can't be a Muslim
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 20, 2016
The Bible says that God is not a son of man

‘God is not a man nor a son of man’ (Numbers 23:19)
The Bible often calls Jesus ‘a son of man’ or ‘the son of man.’
‘so will the son of man be’ (Matthew 12:40)
‘For the son of man is going to come’ (Matthew 16:27)
‘until they see the son of man coming in His kingdom.’ (Matthew 28)
‘But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority’ (Mark 2:10)
‘because he is the son of man’ (John 5:27)
In the Hebrew scriptures, the ‘son of man’ is also used many times speaking of people (Job 25:6; Psalm 80:17; 144:3; Ezekiel 2:1; 2:3; 2:6-8; 3:1-3).
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by parisbookaddict(f): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
DeathStroke007:

just read your replies to my posts ahead... got me shaking my head # got me thinking what you have done wrong for Allah to make you so blind and lost # well, you not dead yet .m you could still be a Muslim.

Allah, am using this moment to plead with You , please let me die not Just a Muslim but a mumin.. and show ways to lost souls

The evil islamic allah is a figment of mohammeds imagination. . I have no regard for imaginary figures of a 7th century pedophile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help For Churches With Sound Issues / Reasons Why Edo Bear Yoruba Names / BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.