Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name (3334 Views)

The Best Argument For The Existence Of GOD / Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick / Atheists Come And See: The Most Powerful Argument For The Existence Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by SalC: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

most of you knows absolutely nothing about Islam. Prophet Muhammad receives word of Allah through revelation.. he recites it.. his followers crams it.. later it was documented
Did he receive it directly from God or the angel grabbed his neck and forced him to READ?
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by DeathStroke007(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
SalC:
Did he receive it directly from God or the angel grabbed his neck and forced him to READ?

laughing.... From Allah.. To Angel Jubril.. From jubril to Prophet Muhammad (through recitation) From Prophet Muhammad to the whole world (through reciting it to his followers and during salats.. most people cramed it.. when some of the people that cramed are getting killed in war.. all the recitation get documented. NB: some of the followers knows Quran entirely off hand)..... satisfied?
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by Annunaki(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

laughing.... Quran is pure and not corrupted... the prove is that there's no single contradiction in Quran

The same quoran that says the sun sets in a muddy pool of water? shocked shocked grin
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by DeathStroke007(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Annunaki:

The same quoran that says the sun sets in a muddy pool of water? shocked shocked grin

laughing... quote the Quran verse make i see.. i must expose your lies today
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by Annunaki(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

laughing... quote the Quran verse make i see.. i must expose your lies today

Are you not the same idiiot I quoted it for yesterday Are also brain dead in addition to being a chronic pathological liar?
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by analice107: 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Blackfire:

so u don't know Jesus copy Muslim way of praying,bowing his head on the ground.
Do u know chewing sick , yes chewing stick that our fore fore fore fore fore fore fathers use to clean there mouth was mercifully invented by mohamed.
Oh la la la even the moon will testify to the day our prophet slice it into two.
U can ask annunaki, parisbookaddict,
Let me stop here.... And were is that our yaba left Muslim friend?
Laff wan kill me Ooo.
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by DeathStroke007(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Annunaki:

Are you not the same idiiot I quoted it for yesterday Are also brain dead in addition to being a chronic pathological liar?

requote it make i debunk ur lies
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by analice107: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

how you people think is really shocking..

where did i call Jesus god o.. the worst of evil doer is who misleads people...
Jesus, the worst evil doer who mislead people?
OK sir, let's play a Game. You post the evils of Jesus, and I post the good of Muhammed.
You go first.
Am waiting...
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by analice107: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
SalC:
What is sahabahs, is it a writing machine?
Hahahahahahahahaha. Pls ask him. The idiot thinks if he pronounces it in Arabic it won't mean scribe again. LWKM.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by analice107: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

most of you knows absolutely nothing about Islam. Prophet Muhammad receives word of Allah through revelation.. he recites it.. his followers crams it.. later it was documented
Just listen to ur self. All other prophets talked with God directly, only Muhammed received a revelation. A revelation from a creature who never actually said, he was an Angel, talk more of him being Angel Gabriel.
Shouldn't you sometimes seat and think?

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by analice107: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

you will ask Allah on judgement day.. it's like you saying why did Allah make Jesus Christ a miracle by birth and yet his kinsmen wants to kill him despite his truths and preachings
Please beg Allah to tell the world why Jesus' kinsmen wanted to kill him. AND, why did Allah deceived the Jews and stole Jesus away, but allowed his most precious Apostle to die such a shameful death of poisoning. And the disgrace of dying with his manhood refusing to die with him. What was the erection for?
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by DeathStroke007(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
analice107:

Just listen to ur self. All other prophets talked with God directly, only Muhammed received a revelation. A revelation from a creature who never actually said, he was an Angel, talk more of him being Angel Gabriel.
Shouldn't you sometimes seat and think?

laughing.. all other Prophet talk to God directly? isn't your bible that said Jesus said nobody has ever hear the voice of God??

laughing... a creature who never said he's an angel.. see as this one is talking like say he don read everything in Quran and Hadith... tsw.. stop taking about what you don't know jare.. oniro oshi
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by analice107: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

laughing.. all other Prophet talk to God directly? isn't your bible that said Jesus said nobody has ever hear the voice of God??

laughing... a creature who never said he's an angel.. see as this one is talking like say he don read everything in Quran and Hadith... tsw.. stop taking about what you don't know jare.. oniro oshi
All the prophets Gabriel appeared to he introduced himself as Gabriel. I challenge you to post the Koranic verse where the being introduced himself to Muhammed.
You see how u lie? Pls be ashamed. You are discussing God issues here. Jesus never said, no one heard God's voice. He said no one had seen God, except Him who is in the bosom of the Father, meaning himself Jesus. What about the Audible voice of God, directly from heaven when Jesus was baptised and on transfiguration. "This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased, hear ye Him?" this one everyone present heard the voice of God.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by DeathStroke007(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
analice107:

Please beg Allah to tell the world why Jesus' kinsmen wanted to kill him. AND, why did Allah deceived the Jews and stole Jesus away, but allowed his most precious Apostle to die such a shameful death of poisoning. And the disgrace of dying with his manhood refusing to die with him. What was the erection for?

laughing... wahala wa o.. these dudes are so much mis-informed...

ok.. you don't need to ask Allah why Jesus kinsmen wants to kill him... jews are always killing their Prophet.. it's simple.. just use your common sense.. they do not believe him, they believe he's imposter.. they believe he's a bastard , they believed he's fathered by a human (roman soilder)..

Allah do not deceive because He's not human... The jews planned to kill him but Allah is the best of planners.. jews plans failed And Allah rose Jesus to heaven..

death of poisoning? Wahala wa o.. poison wey he eat years ago... .. he knew the food was poisoned, he ate it and nothing happened to him.. the purpose of the poison is to kill him instantly..

erection? on death bed? Prophet Muhammad? wahala wa o.. no be only erection.. na dejection
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007

And at this point you realise i was right all along and you should have just shuuut your mouth. rookie mistake.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by Blackfire(m): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
analice107:

Laff wan kill me Ooo.

the learner wants to ridicule Christ, forgetting that that same entity cure madness for free..
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by Blackfire(m): 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

laughing... wahala wa o.. these dudes are so much mis-informed...

ok.. you don't need to ask Allah why Jesus kinsmen wants to kill him... jews are always killing their Prophet.. it's simple.. just use your common sense.. they do not believe him, they believe he's imposter.. they believe he's a bastard , they believed he's fathered by a human (roman soilder)..

Allah do not deceive because He's not human... The jews planned to kill him but Allah is the best of planners.. jews plans failed And Allah rose Jesus to heaven..

death of poisoning? Wahala wa o.. poison wey he eat years ago... .. he knew the food was poisoned, he ate it and nothing happened to him.. the purpose of the poison is to kill him instantly..

erection? on death bed? Prophet Muhammad? wahala wa o.. no be only erection.. na dejection

i hope u know that one of the 99 attribute of al-ilah is to deceive as a deceiver.
Are u been deceived by Al -ilah?
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Blackfire:

i hope u know that one of the 99 attribute of al-ilah is to deceive as a deceiver.

which attribute is that?
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by DeathStroke007(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
analice107:

All the prophets Gabriel appeared to he introduced himself as Gabriel. I challenge you to post the Koranic verse where the being introduced himself to Muhammed.
You see how u lie? Pls be ashamed. You are discussing God issues here. Jesus never said, no one heard God's voice. He said no one had seen God, except Him who is in the bosom of the Father, meaning himself Jesus. What about the Audible voice of God, directly from heaven when Jesus was baptised and on transfiguration. "This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased, hear ye Him?" this one everyone present heard the voice of God.

voice of God in the scripture means rule and guidelines stated by God.. Voice of God also means Prophet of God..

“Read in the name of your Lord who created -created man from a clot. Read: for your Lord is Most Bountiful, who teaches by the pen, teaches man that which he knew not.” (Quran 96:1-5)

that's his first encounter with angel Gabriel ...

"The Messenger (Muhammad) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in God, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. (They say,) ‘We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers’ — and they say, ‘We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)’." (Quran 2:285)

“And if you (Arab pagans, Jews, and Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down (i.e. the Quran) to Our slave (Muhammad), then produce a chapter of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides God, if you are truthful.” (Quran 2:23)

Angels do not need introduction, as soon as Prophet of Allah sees angel, he sure will know.. it's the same angel Allah has been sending to HIS Prophet right From the first to the last..

we are all son of God according to bible.. so cut the crap of Jesus as son of God
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by DeathStroke007(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
Blackfire:

plan and deceit na Same? Quran ain't same with your Story book who compares God with a drunkard
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by DeathStroke007(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:
DeathStroke007

And at this point you realise i was right all along and you should have just shuuut your mouth. rookie mistake.

shut up dude... if you ain't bold enough to make Islam clearer to those that doesn't understand.. then stand aside
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

shut up dude... if you ain't bold enough to make Islam clearer to those that doesn't understand.. then stand aside

if youre stuupid enough or deluded enough to think what you're doing here is not an exercise in futility then by all means, continue.
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by DeathStroke007(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

if youre stuupid enough or deluded enough to think what you're doing here is not an exercise in futility then by all means, continue.

lol... your case no get comment
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by Blackfire(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

plan and deceit na Same? Quran ain't same with your Story book who compares God with a drunkard

so Allah is now a planner, not a deceiver, do u even know quran?.
story book? Tell me one account in the quran that is not concoction of bunkun bunkun?
Do u know that bros moha collected his adopted son's wife?
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by DeathStroke007(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Blackfire:

so Allah is now a planner, not a deceiver, do u even know quran?.
story book? Tell me one account in the quran that is not concoction of bunkun bunkun?
Do u know that bros moha collected his adopted son's wife?

quote the Quran verse wey call Allah a deceiver... if you can't . you are a fool who dwells in lies

if Quran is Just a story book, it will be full of contradiction and insults to God like Bible...

laughing hysterically... collected his dead adopted son wife? laughing.

for your information mr fool, he didn't collect her but married her.... do you even know why he married her? if you do read your Bible well, you will see one stupid law there.. that any widow that re marries commits adultery....

Prophet Muhammad married her to put a stop to that stupid law...

se o ti ye e?
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by Blackfire(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

quote the Quran verse wey call Allah a deceiver... if you can't . you are a fool who dwells in lies

if Quran is Just a story book, it will be full of contradiction and insults to God like Bible...

laughing hysterically... collected his dead adopted son wife? laughing.

for your information mr fool, he didn't collect her but married her.... do you even know why he married her? if you do read your Bible well, you will see one stupid law there.. that any widow that re marries commits adultery....

Prophet Muhammad married her to put a stop to that stupid law...

se o ti ye e?

eleyi ti gba ode mo esin imole.
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by Annunaki(m): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:
DeathStroke007

Leave him and let him kontinu to make a big foool of himself na cheesy at least we can use him to expose the deceeits of islam some more tongue by the time we finish dealing with him, he will renounce islam or change his moniker like you tongue but one thing is certain, his life will never be the same again grin
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Annunaki:

Leave him and let him kontinu to make a big foool of himself na cheesy at least we can use him to expose the deceeits of islam some more tongue by the time we finish dealing with him, he will renounce islam or change his moniker like you tongue but one thing is certain, his life will never be the same again grin

lol! you think its easy to lose faith in islam like it is to do in that man made all might farce you call a religion! christianity is the funniest joke that has ever been invented. jesus said it. not me!!
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by Annunaki(m): 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

lol! you think its easy to lose faith in islam like it is to do in that man made all might farce you call a religion! christianity is the funniest joke that has ever been invented. jesus said it. not me!!

I know that it's difficult to leave islam as it is to leave any other cult. Islam's evil apotasy laws ensures it keeps his victims under bondage but then at least the stupiid boy will learn same way you learnt that islam is a fake /satanic religion and it's full of Shiit. tongue
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Annunaki:

I know that it's difficult to leave islam as it is to leave any other cult. Islam's evil apotasy laws ensures it keeps his victims under bondage but then at least the stupiid boy will learn same way you learnt that islam is a fake /satanic religion and it's full of Shiit. tongue

Islam is the only true faith. Alhamdulilah for making me a muslim and keeping me steadfast in my faith. you actually think these petty attacks of yours are of any use? on the contrary, all you do is reinforce my faith in the one true God.
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by Annunaki(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Islam is the only true faith. Alhamdulilah for making me a muslim and keeping me steadfast in my faith. you actually think these petty attacks of yours are of any use? on the contrary, all you do is reinforce my faith in the one true God.

You are living proof that satan is very powerful and still very active on this earth, kontinu to do your master's bidding. tongue
Re: A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Annunaki:

You are living proof that satan is very powerful and still very active on this earth, kontinu to do your master's bidding. tongue

if my masters bidding is not to worship a man who ate and shat as i did then i sure as hell will

if my masters bidding is to reject homosexuality, lust greed injustice fornication and morality then i sure as hell will

if my masters bidding means i should tell the truth no matter what, to follow Allahs shariah and not that which a drunk fat old man concocted then i sure as hell will.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Jesus" Or "Christ"? Which are you following? / Questions And Answers Muslim People Should Know / Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.