Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? (1012 Views)

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story / I M Tired Of Ladies Taking Advantage Of Me (2) (3) (4)

Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pls House, I'm currently having a heated argument with my girl....yesterday, she used a pix she took with a"random"guy as a display picture on BBM which bothered me a lot....i asked her if she sees selfies with me and a"random"babe in my car flying on BBM if she'll like it...nd her reply was"since there're no strings attached,pix na pix"....buh I later thought of it, this is the second time she's doing such...of which I never complained the first time....NOTE: she shares selfies with other guys too,buh has reduced lately...and i've never for once complained about her keeping male friends...afterall, we're just dating....she's kinda proving she's right...you know ladies with their thing...so, pls I need your contributions...Thanks!
Re: Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? by RexKexMilann: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Your girl probably knows that uploading such a picture on BBM will upset you But she went ahead to upload it Okay.

& this is not the first time? She has done it before?

Like you said, ' "You guys are just dating". So bro, prepare for the worst. That girl is looking for a way to flee. & trust me, if given the slightest opportunity, she's going to dump your sorry assundecided.

Re: Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? by knightsTempler: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
You are clearly not in control of your relationship

Get ready son, its gonna be a rocky journey

Re: Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? by kossyablaze(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oloshos evrywhr

Re: Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? by tpiah2: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
Thowbie7:
Pls House, I'm currently having a heated argument with my girl....yesterday, she used a pix she took with a"random"guy as a display picture on BBM which bothered me a lot....i asked her if she sees selfies with me and a"random"babe in my car flying on BBM if she'll like it...nd her reply was"since there're no strings attached,pix na pix"....buh I later thought of it, this is the second time she's doing such...of which I never complained the first time....NOTE: she shares selfies with other guys too,buh has reduced lately...and i've never for once complained about her keeping male friends...afterall, we're just dating....she's kinda proving she's right...you know ladies with their thing...so, pls I need your contributions...Thanks!

why are you folks always looking for what to blackmail people with?

dont tell your sirens to inveigle themselves into men's cars plz!
Re: Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
its called trust - she should be
able to go out with her friends
and not get grilled for it if you trust her -- if you
can't trust her
then you shouldn't be with her.
time to move past the reality of a high school child OP - grow up.

Re: Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? by CaroLyner(f): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Honestly, it's only posing for a picture. She has
told you that your are her man and she is with
you--so no worries. However,girls like your gf
often (not always--but more often than not) live
with a double standard. In other words if you
did the same it would bother her. In many circumstances a gf/bf will hang out one on one
with unattached friends of the opposite sex
and simply say "hey if you trust me it's no big
deal.
if you arent ok with it, talk to her about it.

Re: Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? by obiorathesubtle: 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
lipsrsealed break up with her.. Next she gon upload a photo were she's kissing a guy in his car... And you don't have a car sheeey??

Heed to my advice before it's too late!

Re: Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? by Michellla(f): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
first she's controlling,what a disaster recipe.
Sounds like you have an immature, childish relationship that is not based on honesty, trust and love..
life is too short to be with someone who restricts your spirit.

Re: Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? by cruzita(f): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
no need to be jealous cos of some pics now .u won't feel insecure if u trust her
Re: Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
quiinnBee:
its called trust - she should be able to go out with her friends and not get grilled for it if you trust her -- if you can't trust her then you shouldn't be with her. time to move past the reality of a high school child OP - grow up.
Re: Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
quiinnBee:
its called trust - she should be
able to go out with her friends
and not get grilled for it if you trust her -- if you
can't trust her
then you shouldn't be with her.
time to move past the reality of a high school child OP - grow up.
Quinbee, see I sincerely Trust my girl...infact, i've never for once disturbed her questioned her concerning her choice of male friends....even at times, she sends me pictures some of which I still have on my phone till date...there's no point barring her from male friends. she's introduce few of them to me....but the point is, u'll just see her and a"random guy" I don't even know about taking selfies together laughing...if it's ur boyfriend that does that, he uses a pix with a girl as a dp 2day, uses anoda girl tomorrow, anoda girl the next...nd all he says to you is"no strings attached" how will you feel?
Re: Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Thowbie7:
Quinbee, see I sincerely Trust my girl...infact, i've never for once disturbed her questioned her concerning her choice of male friends....even at times, she sends me pictures some of which I still have on my phone till date...there's no point barring her from male friends. she's introduce few of them to me....but the point is, u'll just see her and a"random guy" I don't even know about taking selfies together laughing...if it's ur boyfriend that does that, he uses a pix with a girl as a dp 2day, uses anoda girl tomorrow, anoda girl the next...nd all he says to you is"no strings attached" how will you feel?
i'd honestly be worried.she's over doing things.
Re: Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
quiinnBee:
i'd honestly be worried.she's over doing things.
That's just it....Thanks your contribution

Re: Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 15, 2016
Thowbie7:
That's just it....Thanks your contribution
you're welcom
Re: Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? by skywalker240(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2016
ladies ar sometimes unpredictable ..cos sometime it may be trust but random guys every time?..my guy jeje pick ur bathroom slippers tip toe comot d relationship...u better dey find spare tyre na oo

So Inhuman! Lady Buried In Deep Pit For 8 Months By Boyfriend Survives (graphic) / Lmao... See What Someone Posted On Fb / Caption This Pics.