Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

10 Qualities Of A Good Wife Material. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife Material. (1458 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Qualities Of A Good Wife Material. by Riwo11(f): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
1. If Your Girlfriend comes to your House and Joins you in Drinking Garri, Please Marry Her. .

2. If you take her Out To a Restaurant and She Orders Cheap Food and Pure Water instead of Expensive meals, She is Understanding, Marry her.

3. If She sees Someone with Bugatti but decides to follow You with no Car, My Brother Take Her Home As Soon As Possible. .

4. If She Comes to your House Cooks For You and Washes Your Clothes Including Your Boxer, Man What Are You Waiting For??

5. You gave her 50K for Shopping but She went for a Simple Dress and Brought Back 40k to you, Man Marry Her Because she read Economics. .

6. If She Calls you Everyday and asks if you Need Help, Brother Claim her Hand in Marrage !! .

7. If She used to give You her Pocket Money Every Week, She loves you. Please Marry Her. .

8. If both of you enter A Bus and She Pays, Man That is a good sign.. Go For Her!! .

9. Whenever She is Eating with you and She's Eating only the Bone while you eat Meat, She Respects You Just Marry Her. .

10. When you Ask her What She Wants and She says Nothing, Brother she Deserves Everything. Give Her All You Have. .

QUESTION !! !! .
GUYS WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS??

2 Likes

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife Material. by obiorathesubtle: 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
I approve of this!
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife Material. by Michellla(f): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
OR maybe she's just pretending and when you wife her she shows you her true colour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife Material. by Philtim(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Michellla:
OR maybe she's just pretending and when you wife her she shows you her true colour.
i love you jare....u spoke well as a lady,a pretending lady is worse dan an evil woman

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife Material. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Michellla:

Lool true sis, some chicks are like that. Once ring on finger see true form lmfao.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife Material. by herboshedhe(f): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheesygrin
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife Material. by Leriebloom(f): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hahaha Oyeoma no.1. Guys marry such a lady she wld show u more than her true colours. Everything u said there is d height of pretense @ op
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife Material. by Michellla(f): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
Adanna28:

Lool true sis, some chicks are like that. Once ring on finger see true form lmfao.
for real.i tell you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife Material. by CaroLyner(f): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
lalasticlala cheesy
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife Material. by IamLucy(f): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
it could all be a form of pretense.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife Material. by Dantee005(m): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
It is very difficult 4 a girl to pretend to hav all the aforementioned qualities 4 a long tym.....

(1) (Reply)

When You Wanna Remind Bae To Shave / Nairaland Guys And Girls Be Forming. / The Best S3x Position To Hit The G Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.