Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,347 members, 7,850,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

(pic) New Born Baby Thrown Into A Dustbin In PH - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (pic) New Born Baby Thrown Into A Dustbin In PH (3311 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pic) New Born Baby Thrown Into A Dustbin In PH by Kenmatt(m): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
I have been hearing this. But today is my first time of seeing it.

A "bouncing baby boy" thrown into a dustbin along old refinary road in Port Harcourt.

See pic below;

Re: (pic) New Born Baby Thrown Into A Dustbin In PH by StepTwo: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
terrible mehhnn!
Re: (pic) New Born Baby Thrown Into A Dustbin In PH by mostyg(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
Some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but there is no food.what an irony?

1 Like

Re: (pic) New Born Baby Thrown Into A Dustbin In PH by olafirstt: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nibo lati nbo ::::::nibo lati de :::::::::nibo latun lo
Re: (pic) New Born Baby Thrown Into A Dustbin In PH by thorpido(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
People should learn to prevent pregnancy.There are many ways to do that instead of just birthing children and throwing them away.
Re: (pic) New Born Baby Thrown Into A Dustbin In PH by Jahblessme: 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
It's time for people to start taking contraception seriously or legalise abortions.
Clearly this whole abstinence obsession isn't working.All of the above far better than birthing and throwing the baby away like trash and leting it die a slow and painful death.

This is absolutely horrific!! angry
Re: (pic) New Born Baby Thrown Into A Dustbin In PH by ifyalways(f): 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
thorpido:
People should learn to prevent pregnancy.There are many ways to do that instead of just birthing children and throwing them away.
Wait for the no abortion crusaders to arrive.

This is so sad but unfortunately won't stop until the society accept that you can't coerce, force or sweet talk a lady to keep a pregnancy she does not want.

1 Like

Re: (pic) New Born Baby Thrown Into A Dustbin In PH by cococandy(f): 2:17am On Jan 15, 2016
This is really horrible.
I wouldn't have the heart to take pictures of a dead baby like this.
@OP please add 'graphic contents' to your topic title.

@jahblessme, I couldn't agree more.

An oversexed society with no serious birth control practices in place except some bogus preaching against premarital sex is a tree ripe with dead baby fruits.
Even easily affordable condoms are not embraced widely.
Really appalling
Re: (pic) New Born Baby Thrown Into A Dustbin In PH by blank(f): 6:27am On Jan 15, 2016
ifyalways:

Wait for the no abortion crusaders to arrive.

This is so sad but unfortunately won't stop until the society accept that you can't coerce, force or sweet talk a lady to keep a pregnancy she does not want.

But can't they give the kids to orphanages instead of killing the child?
Re: (pic) New Born Baby Thrown Into A Dustbin In PH by ifyalways(f): 6:36am On Jan 15, 2016
blank:

But can't they give the kids to orphanages instead of killing the child?
It's not that easy to just give kids to orphanages. No registered, keyword is registered , orphanage will take a child directly from anyone regardless of the situation else their license might be revoked. There are processes involved which includes : getting familial or paternal consent, police report , social welfare etc. which girl that wants to dump her baby would do all that?

Besides that, the orphanages themselves are overwhelmed and underfunded. Most are self run and even govt owned ones get very little financial support from govt.

1 Like

Re: (pic) New Born Baby Thrown Into A Dustbin In PH by Kenmatt(m): 9:44am On Jan 15, 2016
cococandy:
This is really horrible.
I wouldn't have the heart to take pictures of a dead baby like this.
@OP please add 'graphic contents' to your topic title.

@jahblessme, I couldn't agree more.

An oversexed society with no serious birth control practices in place except some bogus preaching against premarital sex is a tree ripe with dead baby fruits.
Even easily affordable condoms are not embraced widely.
Really appalling
There is a photographic content with d topic. May be u didn't notice it.
Re: (pic) New Born Baby Thrown Into A Dustbin In PH by Pidggin(f): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
If you read some threads in the romance section this outcome should not be surprising to anyone. 14/15 year old are actively having sex so what do you all expect?

(1) (Reply)

NIN Controversy / Why Are You A Single Mum? / My Husband Is Ashamed To Ask Our Family Friend For Financial Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.