Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly (29587 Views)

Budget Scandal: APC Summons Jibrin / House Of Reps To Invite EFCC, ICPC To Probe Budget Scandal / Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by godwiner119: 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
cool
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by bonechamberlain(m): 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
this is a hopeless country

1 Like

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by gurunlocker: 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
don't impeach him, we should just be praying for his success....
but I hate this scam government

1 Like

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hehehehe in sane countries, he'd be gone by now

5 Likes

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by egift(m): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
[s]
krendo:
IBB was right to remove this lunatic from office in 1985

However we don't have or want another IBB or coup de tat

Nigerians must rise and sack this lunatic before it is too late. Campaign and ask the NASS to impeach Buhari for breaking the constitutions and disregarding the rule of law!!!

The list is growing longer and longer. If we allow this lunatic settle down Nigeria will definitely slide into full blown dictatorship
[/s]

Oya go and sack him let us see grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by Okemmuo(m): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nna eehhnn...D way pipu support Jonatan above buhari dis dayz dey fear me.....av u forgoten so soon that it was people's fathers and sons that were on the war front against boko haram while d NSA shared d money for thier upkeep...why are u guys so heartless...haba mana.. sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
krendo:

Nigerians must rise and sack this lunatic before it is too late. Campaign and ask the NASS to impeach Buhari for breaking the constitutions and disregarding the rule of law!!!

The list is growing longer and longer. If we allow this lunatic settle down Nigeria will definitely slide into full blown dictatorship
Damn! You are calling some one your wretch father will be gladly to wash his poo a lunatic? PMB is not responsible for your failure in life. Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by spako4(m): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Impeach who?
Gang of robbers still desperate to hijack the government by help of some corrupt senators.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by shamme2005(m): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
krendo:

so u mean ur president is a LUNATIC? den u shud be one for a lunatic to rule u.

4 Likes

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by Lumiere91: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
asadike:
Thk u my igbo brother. We are d only people bold enough to speak d truth. We fear no foes and we dont care whether d Daura President is hurt or not. D truth is bitter but someone have to say it. Buhari should resign with immediate effect. Corruption fighting corruption. Ndi ara
We igbos Don't call igbos,you are on your own.buhari has people support.

1 Like

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by ihedioramma: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=SirExperience post=41979590]

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/pdp-wants-buhari-impeached-over- Look at the name uche he is thinking, what of $2.1 billion and 400 million were is it?
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by flokii: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
dunkem21:
grin OK, let me ask the audience ..

Click Like if you agree that Buhari should resign ..

Otherwise, click share shocked
bro.. I hail you

you just dey collect L & S free of charge...

you go don reach like 1 million likes o
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
[size=18pt]Just like that![/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by Pavarottii(m): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
tuale4u:
We should commend d president 4 listening to us on nairaland and Nigeria masses in general for reducing aso rock feeding from 500million naira in d first version to 100Million naira in the new version.

This is better than in d past were president defend 1billion naira for Aso rock feeding

We should commend d president for reducing Car in presidency from 3.4billion in d first version to 340million in the new one. That is 90% drop.

I agree he was not well advised on how to go about it, but it was done with d interest of d masses. But we should focus on end point of the action and not on frivolities PDP are feeding d masses with.

We should understand that Buhari was not under any compulsion to reduce some of those extravagance. He could have ignored d criticism of d masses and leave the waste in d budget. But he listen to us and amended it.

Why is it not an issue in the House of Representative? The Budget was not only given to Senate. The budget was presented to Joint National Assembly. Not to senate alone. House of rep has no issue with d amendment. But criminal Saraki in d senate is trying to over blow it to protect himself from code of conduct tribunal because the supreme court decision is close by on the 5th of February. He is wasting his time. If Saraki thinks he can connive with PDP to blackmail the president into killing the anti-corruption drive of the president, he is making a big mistake .

The Budget has not be signed into law. It has not be approve. So it can be changed or ammended. The president saw an error and chose to correct. He may have been advised wrongly on how to do it, but the overall intention is noble. Nigerians should learn to praise noble things rather than destroying it with useless technicalities and partisanship.

PDP should not be taken seriously because they dont care a bit about Nigeria masses.
They only care about protecting thier criminal members and looters.

Next time the president must ensure he prove read every document before making it public to avoid this kind of embarrassment in the future.

Buhari thank you 4 listening to d masses
undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by Spybradd: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ebukaobi:
PDP - a bunch of dullards with no moral compass

All these because of the fight against corruption

First of all, impeaching Buhari is next to impossible

Secondly, the PDP is underestimating the resolve of Nigerians on their support for this government

Thirdly, why is that the majority of opponents towards the anti-corruption policy of Buhari come from one section of Nigeria?

If I say I, you say GBO, omo na you sabi

AND THE 4TH IS FOR U TO BE FREE FROM OGOGORO..
grin

4 Likes

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by Abbeyme: 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
What a joke!
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by OLADD: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
I completely support PDP on this call. Attempting to smuggle a doctored Appropriation Bill into the Senate is a heinous crime worst than Dasukigate. For a president whose worshipers tag as Mr. Integrity to entertain this kind of shenanigan raises question about his democratic credential, competence and respect to the Legislative arm. Either the president or his SSA on Assembly Matters must face the music.

7 Likes

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by Gaskia: 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
who is clueless now?

3 Likes

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by Akiika: 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Gradually, we're getting closer to when we will stone these crooks out of the national assembly.
When they couldn't get the normal ghana-must-go bags as bribe to pass budget, they're acting all these nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by sinistermind(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
I still wonder why people come on here and still encourage this administration. Party matters aside, can anyone tell me anything this administration has done since its inception? We have the most docile finance minister since democratic Nigeria, the Naira is nose-diving and up till now, there's no economic blueprint to help the naira against the hard currencies. There's uncertainty about Nigeria's Economy in which has made investors leave the country and also discouraging prospective investors. 2 years ago, Nigeria was a destination for investors and now, it's the opposite. We should not be so blinded by the whole #Dasukigate #Armsgate saga, let us open our eyes to face the reality of what's happening before this country is left in tatters.

7 Likes

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by qtx(m): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
LordAdam:
In all seriousness, putting aside the APC versus PDP brouhaha, Eta, Ita or whatever his name is should honorably resign or be sacked.

The Presidency should also provide an explanation.

-Lord
Listen to yourself, is Ita acting on his own accord? Forget all those "mix up" stories they are trying to paint o. They know why they withdrew the document back. You watch from outside and your commenting this way.
I ones said that from inception, i have realised that this federal government take action before thinking about it ad make final decision. That is the implication of what has happened even with the budget.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by slyng(m): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
2006 Budget?? Haba Man U ... sorry PDP
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by banio: 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
Every proganda and blonder was a hit. Back to back from Chbok girls to Dasukigate to Missing budget. PDP come and take it, if you want it
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by ozoneboy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Why won't the Yoruba zombies attack Igbos. When the make their observation?,When their kin is the Vice president,and they are incharge of Finance,Infrastructure,Power,Agriculture,and Health of this ship without direction.I don't blame the incompetent Western zombies from the Cone head tribe,Its the abokis who have failed to remember that soomany years the used these all mouth and no brain tribe, to run this country, that the country has gone from bad to worst.Like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi said "yaribas are the problem of this country".

2 Likes

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by asho2id: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=tuale4u post=41980766]We should commend d president 4 listening to us on nairaland and Nigeria masses in general for reducing aso rock feeding from 500million naira in d first version to 100Million naira in the new version.

This is better than in d past were president defend 1billion naira for Aso rock feeding

We should commend d president for reducing Car in presidency from 3.4billion in d first version to 340million in the new one. That is 90% drop.

I agree he was not well advised on how to go about it, but it was done with d interest of d masses. But we should focus on end point of the action and not on frivolities PDP are feeding d masses with.

We should understand that Buhari was not under any compulsion to reduce some of those extravagance. He could have ignored d criticism of d masses and leave the waste in d budget. But he listen to us and amended it.

Why is it not an issue in the House of Representative? The Budget was not only given to Senate. The budget was presented to Joint National Assembly. Not to senate alone. House of rep has no issue with d amendment. But criminal Saraki in d senate is trying to over blow it to protect himself from code of conduct tribunal because the supreme court decision is close by on the 5th of February. He is wasting his time. If Saraki thinks he can connive with PDP to blackmail the president into killing the anti-corruption drive of the president, he is making a big mistake .

The Budget has not be signed into law. It has not be approve. So it can be changed or ammended. The president saw an error and chose to correct. He may have been advised wrongly on how to do it, but the overall intention is noble. Nigerians should learn to praise noble things rather than destroying it with useless technicalities and partisanship.

PDP should not be taken seriously because they dont care a bit about Nigeria masses.
They only care about protecting thier criminal members and looters.

Next time the president must ensure he prove read every document before making it public to avoid this kind of embarrassment in the future.

Buhari thank you 4 listening to d masses

[kai, upon all the thread I have been reading, yours is the best pls enlight them more on the important of thinking before writing ]

1 Like

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by Pavarottii(m): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Okemmuo:
Nna eehhnn...D way pipu support Jonatan above buhari dis dayz dey fear me.....av u forgoten so soon that it was people's fathers and sons that were on the war front against boko haram while d NSA shared d money for thier upkeep...why are u guys so heartless...haba mana.. sad sad
GEJ is getting more support is because the difference between the 2 in governance is very far. PhD vs no Wassce certificate, haba who u go employ? Dasuki is only charged for a 100billion plus. And if u focus all ur energy on that. My brother u r not ready 4 governance. And that money can't change the Nigerian Economy that's even if u will get it back. Guy say the truth, our Economy. Is on a downward slope. Be rational and truthful to urself and the unborn children of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by qtx(m): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
sinistermind:
I still wonder why people come on here and still encourage this administration. Party matters aside, can anyone tell me anything this administration has done since its inception? We have the most docile finance minister since democratic Nigeria, the Naira is nose-diving and up till now, there's no economic blueprint to help the naira against the hard currencies. There's uncertainty about Nigeria's Economy in which has made investors leave the country and also discouraging prospective investors. 2 years ago, Nigeria was a destination for investors and now, it's the opposite. We should not be so blinded by the whole #Dasukigate #Armsgate saga, let us open our eyes to face the reality of what's happening before this country is left in tatters.

Dont mind those who allow their love for some parties to blindfold their objective thinking.Let them wait until one morning when they buy a loaf of bread hitherto sold @ 200 naira for N800 they will now understand that we need the help of God. And lest i forget, Nigeria at this point does not have a finance minister , the person you are seeing there is a Finance Commissioner and not minister. Atleast the last time i checked that was the office she was occupying. Lets stop deceiving ourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by flokii: 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
PDP get mind o..

just because Nigerians have kept their cool by not attacking them... I dnt blame them tho.

even if PMB likes.. he should present suya paper... e no concern anybody papa

all their anti-corruption antics will fail... who knws whether a PDP senator actually tampered with d budget sef

2 Likes

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by tblaq: 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
This Igbos don turn their self to comedian for dis country,let's c who court go sack...!!!
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by ifeanyiokolo: 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
I said it that pdp is a sinking ship, they are the cause of this new issue in this our nig.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest / EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets / Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.