Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly (29591 Views)

Budget Scandal: APC Summons Jibrin / House Of Reps To Invite EFCC, ICPC To Probe Budget Scandal / Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by refreshrate: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
sameer1212:
Lol...plss can you tell me why you hate this government so much?

285 to the dollar
Loss of jobs
Lies
Excuses
More lies

Deny any

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by dunkem21(m): 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
flokii:

bro.. I hail you

you just dey collect L & S free of charge...

you go don reach like 1 million likes o

Wetin man go do na ..

One day, Seun go pay N1 per like and N1.50 per share ..

We go hammer soon kiss

1 Like

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ebukaobi:
PDP - a bunch of dullards with no moral compass

All these because of the fight against corruption

First of all, impeaching Buhari is next to impossible

Secondly, the PDP is underestimating the resolve of Nigerians on their support for this government

Thirdly, why is that the majority of opponents towards the anti-corruption policy of Buhari come from one section of Nigeria?

If I say I, you say GBO, omo na you sabi
speak for yourself and your ilk. While I detest PDP, I also know that Buhari won by 2 million votes at the height of his popularity (which is dwindling now). We are tired of PDP AND APC recycled old men but with people like you refusing to call a spade a spade the youth will still find themselves in a political dungeon for years.

5 Likes

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by surestsam(m): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
asadike:
Thk u my igbo brother. We are d only people bold enough to speak d truth. We fear no foes and we dont care whether d Daura President is hurt or not. D truth is bitter but someone have to say it. Buhari should resign with immediate effect. Corruption fighting corruption. Ndi ara
go nd remove him nw... So dat dos igbotic thieves can take over

1 Like

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by flokii: 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
dunkem21:

Wetin man go do na ..
One day, Seun go pay N1 per like and N1.50 per share ..

We go hammer soon kiss
lmao..

naso jare... nothing do you grin
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by bashgama(m): 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
SirExperience:

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/pdp-wants-buhari-impeached-over-missing-budget/129009.html

To the best of my knowledge, all this economic depression is a set up by our enermies. Ie european empire who are surbotures to African development. Thinks about the past were they prayed for our scattered, yet we are one and with God intervention we will be continue to remain as one without collapse.
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by olaomoola1(m): 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
I understand That some tribes are against pmb But d fact remains That he is d presido of dis great country until 2019 before we know what next to do

4 Likes

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by maestroferddi: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
sameer1212:
Lol...plss can you tell me why you hate this government so much?
The government is inept/clueless. Pure and simple.

Nigerians care less about political parties or about Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba.

We only want advancement in our general well-being. We are not getting that.

We entitled to take a highly nonperforming government to task.

The whole scenario is just embarrassing...

Misery everywhere you look.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by fx45(m): 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Okemmuo:
Nna eehhnn...D way pipu support Jonatan above buhari dis dayz dey fear me.....av u forgoten so soon that it was people's fathers and sons that were on the war front against boko haram while d NSA shared d money for thier upkeep...why are u guys so heartless...haba mana.. sad sad
How does Jonathan come into this? It seems you APC Zombies are permanently programmed to be on election campaign mode(ECM). The elections have been won and lost and you people still can't keep Jonathan's name out of your freaking mouths. Since the inception of this super-clueless and incompetent administration, it has been a futile journey from one form of comparison to another. And yet Bullhari has been a woeful failure

2 Likes

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by surestsam(m): 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
krendo:
IBB was right to remove this lunatic from office in 1985

However we don't have or want another IBB or coup de tat

Nigerians must rise and sack this lunatic before it is too late. Campaign and ask the NASS to impeach Buhari for breaking the constitutions and disregarding the rule of law!!!

The list is growing longer and longer. If we allow this lunatic settle down Nigeria will definitely slide into full blown dictatorship
only a lunatic wil come online to spill dis trash.
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by surestsam(m): 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
fx45:
How does Jonathan come into this? It seems you APC Zombies are permanently programmed to be on election campaign mode(ECM). The elections have been won and lost and you people still can't keep Jonathan's name out of your freaking mouths. Since the inception of this super-clueless and incompetent administration, it has been a futile journey from one form of comparison to another. And yet Bullhari has been a woeful failure
nd ur jonathan was successful abi?
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by Inspectahdeck(m): 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Secondus is south south for your information

asadike:
Thk u my igbo brother. We are d only people bold enough to speak d truth. We fear no foes and we dont care whether d Daura President is hurt or not. D truth is bitter but someone have to say it. Buhari should resign with immediate effect. Corruption fighting corruption. Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by Amustical(m): 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
[b][/b]Seriously, u have a big problem.... And you need help asap with this yourcomment undecided
Can't you say the truth for once. Let us all learn to be bold enough to face reality when needed. And you are still praising him.
Ignored whose advice? Are they bland when they jointly propose the first budget? Kai, olorun lo ma saanu wa ninu eleyi ta ko si yi oooo

tuale4u:
We should commend d president 4 listening to us on nairaland and Nigeria masses in general for reducing aso rock feeding from 500million naira in d first version to 100Million naira in the new version.

This is better than in d past were president defend 1billion naira for Aso rock feeding

We should commend d president for reducing Car in presidency from 3.4billion in d first version to 340million in the new one. That is 90% drop.

I agree he was not well advised on how to go about it, but it was done with d interest of d masses. But we should focus on end point of the action and not on frivolities PDP are feeding d masses with.

We should understand that Buhari was not under any compulsion to reduce some of those extravagance. He could have ignored d criticism of d masses and leave the waste in d budget. But he listen to us and amended it.

Why is it not an issue in the House of Representative? The Budget was not only given to Senate. The budget was presented to Joint National Assembly. Not to senate alone. House of rep has no issue with d amendment. But criminal Saraki in d senate is trying to over blow it to protect himself from code of conduct tribunal because the supreme court decision is close by on the 5th of February. He is wasting his time. If Saraki thinks he can connive with PDP to blackmail the president into killing the anti-corruption drive of the president, he is making a big mistake .

The Budget has not be signed into law. It has not be approve. So it can be changed or ammended. The president saw an error and chose to correct. He may have been advised wrongly on how to do it, but the overall intention is noble. Nigerians should learn to praise noble things rather than destroying it with useless technicalities and partisanship.

PDP should not be taken seriously because they dont care a bit about Nigeria masses.
They only care about protecting thier criminal members and looters.

Next time the president must ensure he prove read every document before making it public to avoid this kind of embarrassment in the future.

Buhari thank you 4 listening to d masses

3 Likes

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by ohenhen1: 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
The AG should not withdraw the forgery case against Ekweremadu.

When is the CCT going to reconvene against Saraki?
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by christconscious: 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Honestly speaking I did not only supported mr president but i voted for him here in lagos where i reside and most importantly i am of Igbo origin.I got entized with his campaign manifesto coupled with his speeche(s); I desired a change in govt and enchrined myself in change mantra........but to be realistic ,this country is in economic chaos and non of the campaign promises has been kickstarted talk more of fulfiling it. Imagin those that aspiring to run some programs abroad or currently running programme abroad and most of the finances comes from here,pls how will those persons cope with the rate of dollars to naira?......presdo said he is fall all but not for anybody...now I begin to wonder if the reverse is the case nw! Pls let's stop ethnic statements and party partisanship and be truthful to our self...neither do I support PDP who has ruled for 16yr without substancial progress. Last bullet: let's join hands together in prayers for God to give our presdo His wisdom and Grace to turn things around to the favour of common man in the street....its our civic duty and for the christians it is a command from our Lord Jesus christ to do.thanks

1 Like

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by peegirl(f): 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
asadike:

NOISE
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by ohenhen1: 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Buhari don't owe them any explanation. Ita Etang(sp) should not resign. The Senate should do their job and pass the budget.
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by Leochizzy(m): 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
in Nigeria, I think PMB is very much confused. since u took over power, can any one tell me what he can proudly say "I achieve this" since resumption of my office apart from traveling. don't worry, please rember that u can die by air crash. BIG IDIOT.

1 Like

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by Dallazday(m): 12:01am On Jan 15, 2016
sameer1212:
I tell you Lol.. You should know its people from the other side na. No one take them serious anymore in this country. cheesy
See this Yoruba slave, awe Gambian, comot for road jare

1 Like

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by Leochizzy(m): 12:02am On Jan 15, 2016
christconscious:
Honestly speaking I did not only supported mr president but i voted for him here in lagos where i reside and most importantly i am of Igbo origin.I got entized with his campaign manifesto coupled with his speeche(s); I desired a change in govt and enchrined myself in change mantra........but to be realistic ,this country is in economic chaos and non of the campaign promises has been kickstarted talk more of fulfiling it. Imagin those that aspiring to run some programs abroad or currently running programme abroad and most of the finances comes from here,pls how will those persons cope with the rate of dollars to naira?......presdo said he is fall all but not for anybody...now I begin to wonder if the reverse is the case nw! Pls let's stop ethnic statements and party partisanship and be truthful to our self...neither do I support PDP who has ruled for 16yr without substancial progress. Last bullet: let's join hands together in prayers for God to give our presdo His wisdom and Grace to turn things around to the favour of common man in the street....its our civic duty and for the christians it is a command from our Lord Jesus christ to do.thanks
. but what has he PMB done that can make us still believe there is anything like CHANGE?. he is just busy traveling. my fellow Igbo brother you are a very big disgrace to your generation and family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by id911(m): 12:08am On Jan 15, 2016
tuale4u:
We should commend d president 4 listening to us on nairaland and Nigeria masses in general for reducing aso rock feeding from 500million naira in d first version to 100Million naira in the new version.

This is better than in d past were president defend 1billion naira for Aso rock feeding

We should commend d president for reducing Car in presidency from 3.4billion in d first version to 340million in the new one. That is 90% drop.

I agree he was not well advised on how to go about it, but it was done with d interest of d masses. But we should focus on end point of the action and not on frivolities PDP are feeding d masses with.

We should understand that Buhari was not under any compulsion to reduce some of those extravagance. He could have ignored d criticism of d masses and leave the waste in d budget. But he listen to us and amended it.

Why is it not an issue in the House of Representative? The Budget was not only given to Senate. The budget was presented to Joint National Assembly. Not to senate alone. House of rep has no issue with d amendment. But criminal Saraki in d senate is trying to over blow it to protect himself from code of conduct tribunal because the supreme court decision is close by on the 5th of February. He is wasting his time. If Saraki thinks he can connive with PDP to blackmail the president into killing the anti-corruption drive of the president, he is making a big mistake .

The Budget has not be signed into law. It has not be approve. So it can be changed or ammended. The president saw an error and chose to correct. He may have been advised wrongly on how to do it, but the overall intention is noble. Nigerians should learn to praise noble things rather than destroying it with useless technicalities and partisanship.

PDP should not be taken seriously because they dont care a bit about Nigeria masses.
They only care about protecting thier criminal members and looters.

Next time the president must ensure he prove read every document before making it public to avoid this kind of embarrassment in the future.

Buhari thank you 4 listening to d masses

You urgently need brain transplant. What is wrong with Nigerians? Presidency presenting two different versions of National budget and, one clandestinely, to the National Assembly means it has been doctored and is a serious crime that attracts jail term. Supporting the government doesn't mean when they do wrong I shouldn't condemn it. Oh! What type of people do we have in this country, I'm really in pain with your comment. Does it mean that Nigeria cannot be redeemed? What a shame! Mtchwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by Prince16: 12:10am On Jan 15, 2016
Can they or better sill, will they?
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by KMJY(f): 12:14am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Secondly, the PDP is underestimating the resolve of Nigerians on their support for this government

Thirdly, why is that the majority of opponents towards the anti-corruption policy of Buhari come from one section of Nigeria?

Which "one section?" I am from the North Central Nigeria and there are million of us who are against this Buhari's government of impunity, propaganda and misrule. For the fact that there are thousands of internet users in the South compare to the North does not mean that northerners aint lamenting. Kindly come out of the web that has caged you and your biases and u will understand what I'm talking about! Pls, anybody that insult IPOD again base on the foolery that they are the only ones who are against PMB, tell them that alot of ppl across the nation aint smiling at all!

4 Likes

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by poseidon12: 12:17am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:

There is obviously no fight against corruption. Witch-hunting is not the same thing as fight against corruption.

1 Like

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by obailala(m): 12:23am On Jan 15, 2016
Impeach kwa? grin grin grin

PDP and their train of shameless wailers never cease to amaze and amuse. Even when humans pass away, loved ones dont keep crying continuously like this. But it seems these bleedy jonathanians will be crying like babies for straight 4 years. And then it will continue beyond 2019 to complete it a straight 8 years.

In some of their kpako minds, if PMB is impeached, then their lord and saviour GEJ will automatically become president till 2019 grin grin

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by DedeNkem: 12:23am On Jan 15, 2016
We sympathize with Nigerians who are seriously undergoing terrible hardship because of the now obvious inept leadership of the APC despite the promise of one Naira to a dollar.

PDP has no credibility whatsoever to criticize APC or any other political party! Most of the problems and hardship we've in this country today since the inception "democracy", were created by the PDP!

So PDP should keep quiet. They helped ruin this country!

I'm no more a fan of Buhari, he has proved me wrong. He's very incompetent and clueless to be president. I'm so disappointed in him. Being a former dictator who lasted few months in power, is not a good leadership qualification.

The terrible economy we had before his presidency, has become worse under his presidency. It's heading downwards and will probably collapse if care is not taken.
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by obailala(m): 12:28am On Jan 15, 2016
DedeNkem:

PDP has no credibility whatsoever to criticize APC or any other political party! Most of the problems and hardship we've in this country today since the inception "democracy", were created by the PDP!

So PDP should keep quiet. They helped ruin this country!

I'm no more a fan of Buhari, he has proved me wrong. He's very incompetent and clueless to be president. I'm so disappointed in him. Being a former dictator who lasted few months in power, is not a good leadership qualification.

The terrible economy we had before his presidency, has become worse under his presidency.
And I suppose the freefall in global oil prices which led to the terrible economy in the first instance, I suppose the oil price has risen in your own world right?

1 Like

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by porka: 12:33am On Jan 15, 2016
It is better to appeal to Buhari to quietly resign at this point. 

This current scandal is just the tip of the iceberg. What this man will do to Nigeria sooner or later, even the most irrational follower of his will be ashamed. 

To Buhari's supporters, it is now time for you guys to swallow your pride. The man you supported does not have the capacity to lead Nigeria at this period. He doesn't know his left from his right.‎

It is when people don't have anything to offer that they accuse everyone on the street. They will accuse the city wizards and village witches. It should not take this long for any intelligent person to notice changes. There's is not a single positive change in anything so far for over 8 months. Only a change of personalities.

Swallow your pride. You guys have made your point. Jonathan is gone. He won't come back again, you don't have anything to fear again. Allow Buhari to take his leave honorably.

As you can see, all these errors are committed by himself. They are unforced. If these unforced errors are this scandalous, what will happen when the real hyenas/vultures of Nigerian politics decide to be on his case.

They are just watching your Baba now, they are bidding their time. It's not for anything, it's just courtesy. ‎You will pity him when they show him the stuff they are made of.  And he doesn't even have the temperament to play the game. And so they will bait him to misuse presidential powers. 

He is not fighting any corruption. He can't. How do you explain fighting corruption with doctoring of Nigerian official documents. They have seen his vulnerabilities. He is toast now. 

And the economy is not even helping matters. He has bankrupted this country within a short time. And has taken off more than half of his supporters' base.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by id911(m): 12:44am On Jan 15, 2016
obailala:
And I suppose the freefall in global oil prices which led to the terrible economy in the first instance, I suppose the oil price has risen in your own world right?

So if our oil dries up today or the price comes down less than $10 a barrel and remains that way forever, Nigeria will cease to exit abi? So you don't know what a good leader with creative mind who thinks out of the box entails? Does Singapore, S. Korea, Malaysia, etc, have oil? So u no no say na REAL leaders turned those countries around? Na wao
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by KingsleyBuubba(m): 1:07am On Jan 15, 2016
Leochizzy:
. but what has he PMB done that can make us still believe there is anything like CHANGE?. he is just busy traveling. my fellow Igbo brother you are a very big disgrace to your generation and family.

Noooo. You are wrong, the young man is nt a disgrace to anybody. He voted like everyone else.... And pls do get some gud education, the manner in which some of u guys utter words s absolutely disgusting. Gaaash.
Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 15, 2016
cool ........ I don't give a Danmmmmmm! Please impeach me cos My Eyes no dey for una National Yam!

Re: Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly by DedeNkem: 1:38am On Jan 15, 2016
obailala:

You still have old mentality of dependence on oil. The same mentality that kept Nigeria from growing.

Does every developed and progressive nation have or depend solely on oil money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo / Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership / Sit At Home: Obiano Monitors Economic Activities In Awka, Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.