Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

I Love Runs Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Runs Girls (908 Views)

''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Runs Girls by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 15, 2016
Initially I thought runs girls/hustlers are the worst set of girls to date until I met one
Her name is pekulia from IMO state, fair kinda chubby but with a round beautiful behind, I saw her in a night club at Owerri after much sweet talking I got her nos, straight up I invited her to my house at phc
She came on Friday to spend the weekend
We didn't just rush into sex ... I took her out, had dinner and went to the Karaoke bar... We bleeped early hours of Saturday to be continued!!!
Re: I Love Runs Girls by talktonase(m): 12:38am On Jan 15, 2016
When will people stop spilling their personal live stories on NL...pls kindly marry the olosho if u can by d way!!
Re: I Love Runs Girls by goldfish80(m): 1:36am On Jan 15, 2016
someone's name is actually Pekuliar? and i thought I've seen it all
Re: I Love Runs Girls by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 15, 2016
Lies.On your last post you had a girlfriend. Unless you're a two timer.

1 Like

Re: I Love Runs Girls by Luukasz(m): 6:02am On Jan 15, 2016
Hmmm..You don watch Tales of Eve:Irene tire u come they tok rubbish. Then marry a runs girl its your life.
Re: I Love Runs Girls by Dojupyo(f): 6:18am On Jan 15, 2016
I hope a runs girl will be your wife and the mother of your children grin..

Wetin I dey talk sef# Are they not humans #no mind me Op, be faithful to the Peculiar abi Pekulia
Re: I Love Runs Girls by 2dice(m): 6:18am On Jan 15, 2016
Atleast you wan chop better Soup Buy better Ingredients Op kindly upgrade this Shii don't even stink
Re: I Love Runs Girls by Lexusgs430: 7:03am On Jan 15, 2016
Softboi:
Initially I thought runs girls/hustlers are the worst set of girls to date until I met one
Her name is pekulia from IMO state, fair kinda chubby but with a round beautiful behind, I saw her in a night club at Owerri after much sweet talking I got her nos, straight up I invited her to my house at phc
She came on Friday to spend the weekend
We didn't just rush into sex ... I took her out, had dinner and went to the Karaoke bar... We bleeped early hours of Saturday to be continued!!!

You did not rush into sex with a runzgal? You are simply just wasting your money on extra curriculum outings!!!
Bleep her quick and get another, not unless you want to make a hole a girlfriend or wife!!!
Re: I Love Runs Girls by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lexusgs430:

You did not rush into sex with a runzgal? You are simply just wasting your money on extra curriculum outings!!!
Bleep her quick and get another, not unless you want to make a hole a girlfriend or wife!!!
thanks g

(1) (Reply)

Your Most Challenging/difficult Moment In Life / See How A Guy Stylishly. Insulted A Girl He Was Asking Out / B**bs : Bigger Or Smaller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.