Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ladies. Don't Force Him To Engage You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies. Don't Force Him To Engage You (560 Views)

Don't Force Your Time zone / Don't Force The Love!!! / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies. Don't Force Him To Engage You by Honestyboy(m): 7:59am On Jan 15, 2016
Marriage has everything to do with the compatibility of the people involve.

:
Ladies, don't force him to engage you or pay your bride price. Stay cool and do what is right to hypnotised him and give him the urge to do what you desire.
:

Engagement or payment of pride price is not a guarantee that he will still stay if you put up certain behaviours and manners that are inimical to his success and happiness.
:

My dear, concentrate your efforts on working your way deeper into his heart and find ways to engrave your name in his heart. Give him enough character reasons not to take a risk of losing you by unearthing the elements of marriageability in y

:
Marriage is a scary enterprise for all men to dare. A reason even successful men.  sometimes stay single for very long time. They are afraid of the aftermath relative to their happiness inter alia. I can name you very successful young men who are not yet married or just got married a couple of days ago. Marriage is no picnic!
;

However, ladies behave as if there are ants in their pants when they observe some signs of career and education progress in their man. They begin to entertain some fear and paranoia of their man jilting them for another woman, a hot cake, in the parlance of men. Hence, they pressurise them to do what the ladies term as "the right thing".

:
Engagement and pride price relationship is not marriage - it is a mere formality. And if you think it is a concrete prison gate for your man till nuptials, then you are delusional. The last time I checked in my Oxford dictionary, marriage was nearly almost at air breadth synonymous to divorce. Marriages break up in a split of Usain's record. So, if stones are burning, what becomes of grasses.

;
I m not saying you can't suggest to him to formalise the relationship - no coercion - it actually makes you appear desperate. Remember repetitive suggestion becomes coercion.

:
If he paid your pride price or engaged you out of his own volition, then it is time to prove a point to him that he made the right decision. Don't for a second think you got the button forever. Any unbecoming attitude that might cause embarrassment and unhappiness to the man may compel him to change the game to 4x4 relay race.

:
Force him to pay your pride price with your character but not your mouth. No matter how successful your man becomes, he can't forget the greatness in your character. Character is so powerful that we still remember the character of dead people centuries ago.

;
Few unthinking men may fall for your beauty but remember it is your character they will live forever with not your beauty.

:
I am telling you from intuition that how long you live will be determined by your lifetime partner. Choosing a wrong partner will make you live everyday unfulfilled.

:
If he is not enthused paying the pride price, my dear, please take a thorough assessment of your character, lifestyle and associates.
:

Source http://honestgist..co.ke/2016/01/don-force-him-to-engage-you.html?m=1
Re: Ladies. Don't Force Him To Engage You by Johnnoah1st: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Ladies. Don't Force Him To Engage You by IamLEGEND1: 8:08am On Jan 15, 2016
stories
Re: Ladies. Don't Force Him To Engage You by Dojupyo(f): 8:13am On Jan 15, 2016
I like the part you said " choosing a wrong partner will make you live everyday
unfulfilled"...

Another tip for us to know # You can't get a man to marry you by being pregnant for him

Most men who do that is for the sake of the precious child, or maybe they get 5% love for you grin.... Be virtuous and humble, something good will come your way
Re: Ladies. Don't Force Him To Engage You by obiorathesubtle: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2016
take note, I did not read
Re: Ladies. Don't Force Him To Engage You by Monalisa185(f): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2016
Lol, na by fire by force ooocheesy
Re: Ladies. Don't Force Him To Engage You by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2016
they still wont listen grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Story Time!!!!! / Uuu / Have You Seen Them All? See The 5 Kinds Of Nipples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.