Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,953 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? (3558 Views)

How To Read A Girl's Body Language & Figure Out Her Thoughts / See How Having Sex Can Transform A Girl's Body(photos) / Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
author=Afromano post=41999888]Queen;
1. Back 2 ur kweschon, what do YOU say is the most attractive part of a guy's body?

2. Check this out (check 4 the paparazzi link on timeline) then dm me what u think https://mobile.twitter.com/makachacha
. His body embarassed
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
madridguy:
Bre@st ti take over.
mods biaa pls do d needful! Ban dis niqqa for calling boobs so disrespectful
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Lordprez: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Her lipsundecided

seriously, any chick with killer lips has got my attention
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Trueyarn(m): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
fresh skin... i swear you can have my bank book if you have one...
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ya'll connect like wifi? lol.You made this? Nice.
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by IamLEGEND1: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
QueenValerie:
. shocked wow,I woulda never thought.But ok,whatever you like buddy
this shouldn't have come as a surprise

Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Afromano: 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
I think its a curse on us guys. I'm calling it "The Solomon Curse" But Lord, why na?? Why?? Even when u hav a great girl with a great a** as boo, u still can't help it. Every other moment I'm cautioning johnny boy down there cos he getting restless. I just saw another Ukwu in all those skin-hugging short dresses that ladies are fond of wearing everywhere these days (this dresses shud be strictly for music video and private boyfriend/husband teasing only >: ) and its not fair on us guys, really.

The Solomon Curse undecided
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...performer abi? cray fellow...

bae i pmd u
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
this shouldn't have come as a surprise
. oh! yanish means booty OK I was thinking something else.
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Afromano: 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
QueenValerie:
. His body embarassed
See? nothing in particular to point at. unless he strips or somthn then u can see packs and swinging pendulum and all. But until then..boring!
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by IamLEGEND1: 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
QueenValerie:
. oh! yanish means booty OK I was thinking something else.
lol! it's 'Yansh'

obviously u're not Nigerian,my bad!
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
lol! it's 'Yansh'

obviously u're not Nigerian,my bad!

. Oh ops, it does mean the bum though right?
No,Afro American.
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
The shape of her punanii... Luv them big
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by 7footre(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Her neck...
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by IamLEGEND1: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
QueenValerie:
. Oh ops, it does mean the bum though right?
No,Afro American.
Dazryt...Yansh = bum.....but if I may,what was it that u thought I meant the 1st time?

I see! well I hope u enjoy ur stay on NL cheesy as u would probably not be able to understand half of what is being said here.
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Dazryt...Yansh = bum.....but if I may,what was it that u thought I meant the 1st time?

I see! well I hope u enjoy ur stay on NL cheesy as u would probably not be able to understand half of what is being said here.

Haha smiley your right,I don't.
The part only women have.
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Afromano: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
QueenValerie:
Ya'll connect like wifi? lol.You made this? Nice.
yhaay! Trppin in secret grin
Yeah. Did. Wud u follow on twitter? Need loads of that undecided
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Afromano:
yhaay! Trppin in secret grin
Yeah. Did. Wud u follow on twitter? Need loads of that undecided
. Actually don't have a twitter account.
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Afromano: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
QueenValerie:
. Actually don't have a twitter account.
why na? U supporting some anti-twitter underground movement? smiley
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Afromano:
See? nothing in particular to point at. unless he strips or somthn then u can see packs and swinging pendulum and all. But until then..boring!
Not so,he could be wearing a tight tank and tight jeans.And I actually meant the back half of his lower anatomy,men aren't the only ones who like a nice yansh. wink
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Afromano:
why na? U supporting some anti-twitter underground movement? smiley
. Nah,don't care for it.
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by madridguy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ayam sorry.

naughtynaughty:
mods biaa pls do d needful! Ban dis niqqa for calling boobs so disrespectful
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Walesadeyemi(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lips....I hate big lips, I love them lips sexy and moderate.
Eye...like the eyes of one babe I met at Nysc camp, gosh! I got lost in her eyes, when the sun reflects on her eyes they turn blue and when she looks into my eyes, I could look into them forever (too bad she's married and I blamed her for getting married before we met though)

finally, A$$....sigh.....
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by IamLEGEND1: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
QueenValerie:
Haha smiley your right,I don't. The part only women have.
Aaaaaahh! grin Well we like that part too....
sorry......WE LOVE IT....(most of us at least)
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Derawiz(m): 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
[b][/b]OBSERVING OOH wink wink
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Aaaaaahh! grin
Well we like that part too....

sorry......WE LOVE IT....(most of us at least)

. Yeah I've seen your signature.
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Monalisa185(f): 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
kaycii1:

bae i pmd u
grin
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by freeage7(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bobby-valentino. I like bobby die
Re: What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
[quote author=Monalisa185 post=42006761]

grin[/quote

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys / Every Lady With Big Ass And Boobs. This Is Your Future. / These Bridal Squad Just Stole My Heart With Their Dasiki & Dabbing Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.