Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Question Of The Day - How Do You Think Beautiful Babies Are Produced? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day - How Do You Think Beautiful Babies Are Produced? (1734 Views)

I Make Beautiful Babies (pics Attached) / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / (pics) Most Beautiful Babies In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day - How Do You Think Beautiful Babies Are Produced? by exlink10(m): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2016
Am confused to how beautiful babies are produced. So am gonna ask you guys today this question, so as to get closure on how beautiful babies are made.

Beautiful babies are the product of .........

(a) Beautiful Mothers & Ugly Father
(b) Handsome Fathers & Ugly Mother
(c) Beautiful Mother and Handsome Father
(d) Ugly Father & Ugly Mother
(e) None of the above.

What do you think?

See more at Exlink Lodge Via http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/question-of-day-how-do-you-think.html

cc lalasticlala ishilove mynd44

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day - How Do You Think Beautiful Babies Are Produced? by obiorathesubtle: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2016
Usually A and C
Re: Question Of The Day - How Do You Think Beautiful Babies Are Produced? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2016
grin it's in the genes of both beautiful parents....
Re: Question Of The Day - How Do You Think Beautiful Babies Are Produced? by kossyablaze(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2016
None of d above...
Re: Question Of The Day - How Do You Think Beautiful Babies Are Produced? by IamLucy(f): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2016
that baby is super cute though
Re: Question Of The Day - How Do You Think Beautiful Babies Are Produced? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2016
They're made from me grin
Re: Question Of The Day - How Do You Think Beautiful Babies Are Produced? by Mjshexy(f): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2016
No child is ugly so all kids are beautiful.
Re: Question Of The Day - How Do You Think Beautiful Babies Are Produced? by yemoxyl(m): 11:38am On Jan 15, 2016
It depends on the dominant gene
If it's the beautiful mother's gene that is dominant then she'll be beautiful(the capital B) and vice versa
Re: Question Of The Day - How Do You Think Beautiful Babies Are Produced? by Mhizizzy(f): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2016
Dominant gene

Na why I wan marry fair person..
Re: Question Of The Day - How Do You Think Beautiful Babies Are Produced? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Baba
undecided

I don see girls wey fine die nd when i get to see their parents..

You go think say them b their grandma nd grandpa..

# Most tyms tho,na through the 'wife' Girls notoo dey resemble their dad..

A nd C sha..
Re: Question Of The Day - How Do You Think Beautiful Babies Are Produced? by cruzita(f): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
take care of a child and u will see that no child is ugly

(1) (Reply)

Is This Really Love Or Something Attached / I Broke Up With Lots Of Men Due To Unenjoyable Sex - Dear Bunmi / He/she Deserves That Special Gift:::::: Come In Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.