Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Funny Ways Kids Are Taught In Schools(share Your Experience) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Ways Kids Are Taught In Schools(share Your Experience) (30771 Views)

Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools / Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools / Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Ways Kids Are Taught In Schools(share Your Experience) by ben1daEbiri(m): 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Shehucom:
This generation don change. A for B for bomb C for chibok D for detonate . . . . G for girlfriend . . . N for Naijabet
...D for Dasuki
Re: Funny Ways Kids Are Taught In Schools(share Your Experience) by Ishilove: 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Pheals:
Let me share mine cheesy grin

the rhyme: ABC

A was an apple pie
B bit it
C cut it
D dealt it
E eats it
F fought for it
G got it
H had it
I inspected it
J jumped for it
K kept it
L longed for it
M mourned for it
N nodded at it
O opened it
P peeped in it
Q quartered it
R ran for it
S stole it
T took it
U upset it
V viewed it
W wanted it
X, Y and Z all wished for and had a piece in hand

One, Two, buckle my shoe, Three, Four, knock at the door, Five, Six, pick up sticks, Seven, Eight, lay them straight, Nine, Ten, a big fat hen, Eleven, Twelve, dig and delve, Thirteen, Fourteen, maids a-courting, Fifteen, Sixteen, maids in the kitchen, Nineteen, Twenty, my plate's empty.

The four compass direction

Simply remember the acronym NEWS: North at the top; East on the right; West on the left; South at the bottom

The planet :

Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune etc

: My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nachos OR My Very Educated Mother Just Sent Us Nowhere

Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do

Do=doe, a female deer

Re=ray, a drop of golden sun

Mi=me, a name I call myself

Fa=far, a long, long way to run

So=sew, a needle pulling thread

La=la, a note to follow 'so'

Ti=tea, a drink with jam and bread

Which will bring us back to 'Do'

- The 12 apostle

This is the way the disciples run Peter, Andrew, James and John, Phillip and Bartholomew, Thomas next and Matthew, too.
James the less and Judas the greater, Simon the zealot and Judas the traitor.

-The 4 Gospels

I could rememberTry this to help you recite them, and you'll impress your Sunday School teacher: 'Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John went to bed with their trousers on.'

And SMART ---Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time bound

Oya tosyne2much , sinaj, ishilove , farano, lalasticlala , seun come and share your experience , the funny way you learned quickly in schools

Can't share mine because I can't remember. It was in a different lifetime entirely
Re: Funny Ways Kids Are Taught In Schools(share Your Experience) by Oladipo1166(m): 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
A for apc
B for bomb/ bk haram
C for chibok gals
D for dansuki
. G for girlfriend
. L for lie muhammed
. S for surebetcheesy
Re: Funny Ways Kids Are Taught In Schools(share Your Experience) by shumuel(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
I thought it was
A for Apple
B for Ball
C for Car

why are they all fighting over one cake, na waa o na so economy don bad tongue

and
A - Aja
B - boolu/ball

Old The grand duke of yoke, he has Ten thousand men, he march them up to the top of the hill, then he march them down again, and when they were up, they were up up up and when they were down they down but when they were half way up, they were neither up nor down.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Kids Are Taught In Schools(share Your Experience) by frank2kky(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
A-Ass B-Boo, Bomb or Boko C-Chick D-Danger . F-Bleep G-Google H-Haram . . . R-Rape
Re: Funny Ways Kids Are Taught In Schools(share Your Experience) by Timbuktu14(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oladipo1166:
A for apc
B for bomb/ bk haram
C for chibok gals
D for dansuki
. G for girlfriend
. L for lie muhammed
. S for surebetcheesy
SureBoy! grin
Re: Funny Ways Kids Are Taught In Schools(share Your Experience) by CioAngels(f): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Thats what you get when you want to belong to the class of those with children in private school. If only you people know that jakande school is better than private school.
Re: Funny Ways Kids Are Taught In Schools(share Your Experience) by MrCEO69(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Pheals:
Let me share mine cheesy grin

the rhyme: ABC

A was an apple pie
B bit it
C cut it
D dealt it
E eats it
F fought for it
G got it
H had it
I inspected it
J jumped for it
K kept it
L longed for it
M mourned for it
N nodded at it
O opened it
P peeped in it
Q quartered it
R ran for it
S stole it
T took it
U upset it
V viewed it
W wanted it
X, Y and Z all wished for and had a piece in hand

One, Two, buckle my shoe, Three, Four, knock at the door, Five, Six, pick up sticks, Seven, Eight, lay them straight, Nine, Ten, a big fat hen, Eleven, Twelve, dig and delve, Thirteen, Fourteen, maids a-courting, Fifteen, Sixteen, maids in the kitchen, 17 and 18 want to the village :p Nineteen, Twenty, my plate's empty.

The four compass direction

Simply remember the acronym NEWS: North at the top; East on the right; West on the left; South at the bottom

The planet :

Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune etc

: My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nachos OR My Very Educated Mother Just Sent Us Nowhere

Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do

Do=doe, a female deer

Re=ray, a drop of golden sun

Mi=me, a name I call myself

Fa=far, a long, long way to run

So=sew, a needle pulling thread

La=la, a note to follow 'so'

Ti=tea, a drink with jam and bread

Which will bring us back to 'Do'

- The 12 apostle

This is the way the disciples run Peter, Andrew, James and John, Phillip and Bartholomew, Thomas next and Matthew, too.
James the less and Judas the greater, Simon the zealot and Judas the traitor.

-The 4 Gospels

I could rememberTry this to help you recite them, and you'll impress your Sunday School teacher: 'Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John went to bed with their trousers on.'

And SMART ---Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time bound

Oya tosyne2much , sinaj, ishilove , farano, lalasticlala , seun come and share your experience , the funny way you learned quickly in schools

Re: Funny Ways Kids Are Taught In Schools(share Your Experience) by donjon: 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
not in Nigeria,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation / ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record / B.sc In Biochemistry & Masters In Pharmacy Can They Go Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.