Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* (73805 Views)

Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
She's hot
Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by Kennyroy24(f): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
really smokey...

http://www.omobasblog.com
Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by Adonis3: 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
cruzita:
and God answered ur prayer wholeheartedly

Abeg shey u get Nairaland alert for ur phone niii... Na every topic u must dey
Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by Kennyroy24(f): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Adonis3:

Abeg shey u get Nairaland alert for ur phone niii... Na every topic u must dey

lol
Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by nerdfrost(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
I no wan know oo!! The babe hot ooo grin
Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by Holuwakemmy16(f): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
Get all these ath the cheaper rate,bbm 2792a9b6,watsapp 08184320715

Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by dmola(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
jamela:
Lol, I like this cheesy

wow ur damn gorgeous lick screen*
Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by omooba969(m): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
jamela:
Lol, I like this cheesy

Sup, how u doin'? wink
Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by finestpicks(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hehehe,deceit upon deceit
Mariecakes:
Total package grin
Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Meet the kush gang babes
Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by Charly68: 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
This one is lost already
Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by hearts6055(m): 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Use of Words! 9 Words to Never say to a woman
Women are very sensitive creatures. They tend to hear better and read body languages better than men.
Other than being easily offended by any little thing. Men always have a hard time trying to understand their partners.
Well here is a list about the 9 words you should never say to woman be it spouse friends or stranger

1. No

Most women don't like taking no for an answer. They don't even want to know the meaning of the word. So better add a little drama to your answer when you want to respond to her with a negative.

2. You can't do anything right

Well we know for sure what depreciating words can do. Well this is a downer making her lose confidence in herself. It can certainly lead to a distant relationship. So you better point out her mistakes and give your.............. To Read More Click Here http://www.newsphases.com/2016/01/women-are-very-sensitive-creatures.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by belloabdulrazaq(m): 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Cool
Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ayomax:
this is better
Dat kid go intellectual for coochie
Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Well she's hot, & smoking good weed. The universe has answered!
Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by Peckygirl(f): 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin grin
Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by forandy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
This one made FP shey? It's alright
Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
I would still marry her, tongue, definitely hot!
Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
jamela:
Lol, I like this cheesy
u like this? or are u also a smoking hot girl? lol
Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by henrygoody(m): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Deivid10:
END TIME WIFE

Always looking forward for your comment on post.
LOLZzzz grin
Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by franugo(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
fukking mods, na everything una dey splash 4 fp #pullsmyhairinfrustration
Re: When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* by Mspradah: 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
If you know you crave a silky smooth, flawless and glowing skin, don't look too far, you can trust "YUMMY SKIN" to give you that skin you have always desired, with purely herbs, essential oils,Spices, fruit extracts/additives. And if you are willing to be patient (Not in a hurry to get over night results) and consistent, Then contact @poshlala87 on Instagram.. You will be glad you did!
Get ready to have that badass skin you have always wanted.... A trial will keep you glued to YUMMY SKIN.. Check them out on Instagram today... @poshlala8/

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.